Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABORTION PROS AND CONS

Go down 
+16
Igloosukka
horrid hounds
HoodieCrow
cureforboredom
Amomma
kbullet
Mini
MikaKeara
mcpug
tootles
Boston
Snitty
Susan
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:09 pm

Mini and Yorko-

Have I threatened anybody?

Have I made a racist comment?

Have I 'outed' the true identity of a poster on this board?

If not, then leave me the hell alone. I have a right to my own opinion without threats from the Moderators. Is 'hurting another poster's feelings' grounds for banishment now??

How do you people cope in real life? Do you have a heart attack every time you have to phone for a Pizza?? Man up and get off of the Politically Correct Train! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:11 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Mini and Yorko-

If not, then leave me the hell alone. I have a right to my own opinion without threats from the Moderators. Is 'hurting another poster's feelings' grounds for banishment now??

How do you people cope in real life? Do you have a heart attack every time you have to phone for a Pizza?? Man up and get off of the Politically Correct Train! Evil or Very Mad

Good bye dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:14 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Mini and Yorko-

A civil opinion is fine. However, calling people such names as you have used towards the members on this board is not fine. If you feel the need to belittle members on this board. By all means choose me. But we will not have you make your remarks toward other members on this board.

You asked for thoughtfull and meaningful conversation. Which I believe this thread is with the exception of some of your posts referring to some names.

As for Cope in real life. I do very well, Thank you. Don't order pizza out here in the boon docks. But I tend to shoot predators is that man enough for you.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:22 pm

Why is the word "retarded' exed out??

Is this the most f*cked up, poitically correct site in History?!

You ex out the word 'retarded' and expect me to respect your opinions on heavy issues like abortion after that?? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:26 pm

Nobody edited your bloody post. Go back and read. Your vile and disgusting trash is still there. When I quoted you, I chose to * it out because I don't use that word.

All better now?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:27 pm

Your too quick boston...

But yes slak that is true.

If that is your only complaint. I do believe, you owe some members an apology. Can you " man-up" and deliever it like a Real man or will you be a boy and run away with your tail tuck between your legs?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:33 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Why is the word "retarded' exed out??

Is this the most f*cked up, poitically correct site in History?!

You ex out the word 'retarded' and expect me to respect your opinions on heavy issues like abortion after that?? WTF?!

You are such an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:54 pm

Okay. So it was Boston who deleted the 'retarded' word. Great. Now I know not to trust her opinion on anything relevant. Apologies to Mini and Yorko on that one, but not on the ridiculous threats.

I just find it hilarious that most women will scold a young mother or father for the way they are treating their babies, but think nothing of aborting and killing their own children. I've said it before. If you kill your own baby, you've lost your right to judge other people's parenting skills in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:59 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Okay. So it was Boston who deleted the 'retarded' word. Great. Now I know not to trust her opinion on anything relevant. Apologies to Mini and Yorko on that one, but not on the ridiculous threats.

I just find it hilarious that most women will scold a young mother or father for the way they are treating their babies, but think nothing of aborting and killing their own children. I've said it before. If you kill your own baby, you've lost your right to judge other people's parenting skills in my opinion.

And this is where everything lines. What defies a baby. At what stage is the fetus considered a child.

Alot of past cases in previous history have tried to state that a child is classifed as a child when they take their first breath. They can not exist outside of their nice enclosure until a certain gestation.

See this is what I don't get. We applaud people who will spay/abort- because there are so many unwanted dogs. But when it comes to a person's rights. We throw those out the window.

Rights are something we should hold dear.

So slak, if you are so set against abortion. Then when should abortion be legal. UNder what circumstances should we allow the termination of a pregnancy.

One last thing, Just because Boston, edited out your word. ( I understand why she did it) doesn't make your opinons less valid. UNder her morals- she doesn't use that word in her vocabulary out of respect for people who have mental challenges. I respect her for her morals
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:05 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware my opinions were for your benefit.

Awwww... it's a shame your panties are in a wad over some *'s. How do you cope in the real world?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:11 pm

First-

The fact that both of us are alive and having this discussion right now proves to me that abortion is wrong.

Second-

I agree that it's a woman's choice to kill her own baby under Canadian Law.

Third-

If Boston is so Politically Correct in that she will delete such an innocuos term, I'll never trust her judgement on the bigger issues of the day from now on.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:20 pm

You are obviously incredibly upset about me deleting a word. Why is that Slak? Not man enough to deal with it?

Any man that would insult an innocent child (including his own) isn't really a man anyway. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised the same boy would insult the many people out there with developmental disabilities. I'm sure you could learn a thing or two from them.

Are you done crying over the deleted word now? Can we get back on topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:29 pm

Oh, Fudge!!

But wait just a darn minute here! I shouldn't have said that! My daughter has an allergy to chocolate...to Fudge! She breaks out in hives after she eats Fudge!! What was I thinking??!! I've just insulted a little girl!! Heavens to Betsy!! Call the Cops on me!!!

Screw off Boston. Take yer Politically Correct shtick and shove it up yer A**.

Life begins at conception. You, Mini, Epic D, Yorko and everybody else was that size at one time in our lives. You can gus it up all you like and feel better about yourself by just calling it a 'fetus', but at the end of the day in my opinion, it's still killing a baby.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:37 pm

Awww.... poor, poor Slak can give it but can't take it. How DO you function out there? :lol:

Try having an intelligent debate without telling people their opinions don't matter because they are not the same as yours. You might even learn something from it.

You believe that life begins at conception. I could then argue that fertilized eggs used for in-vitro are also human lives and they are often thrown away when not implanted.

Last edited by Boston on Sun 09 May 2010, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:48 pm

But isn't it nice to be alive and able to voice an opinion on the matter, Boston? Last time I checked, dead babies don't have much to say.

Dead babies don't have a voice. People like me give a voice to them and get tarnished as anti women or Religious zealots because of it...of which I am neither.

I think every woman should be forced to view an Ultrasound of her baby before she decides to abort. So that she can make an informed decision with all of the stark facts right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:51 pm

No woman should be forced into anything.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:52 pm

And you completely avoided my point. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:02 pm

Makes me laugh though. Most pro-abort women are against the Death Penalty. :lol:

Isn't this just retroactive abortion 500 to 600 months later? :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:04 pm

well I see this thread went to hell in a hurry,Slak,I asked you to keep it civil,
if you can't have a decent debate without name calling then you should as
Mini said go start your own forum where you can argue with yourself

We all have different opinions and that is fair enough,please stop the name calling
Now would be a really good time
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:06 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Makes me laugh though. Most pro-abort women are against the Death Penalty. :lol:

Isn't this just retroactive abortion 500 to 600 months later? :lol:

I am not pro- abort.

I am PRO choice

I am for the death penalty. ( You are comparing apples to oranges)

You have not yet addressed some questions to you.

First question
1) what if the woman was raped?

2) what if their was something medically wrong with the child

3) what about incest?

4) what if having the baby put the mom's health at risk?

5) What about if the person who couldn't have aborted. Drank and did drug during their pregnany- ( as they were forced to go through with the pregnancy What happens to those children

You are all for " Don't abort- killing a child- what about all the circumstances I have mentioned-
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:10 pm

Mini I sent you a nudge lol
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:11 pm

I am both pro choice and pro death penalty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:15 pm

Mini-

This is the usual 'Red Herring' that the pro-abort side brings to the table. Less than one half of one percent of all abortions in Canada are because of rape or incest. The other 99.5 percent are killing babies for convenience sake. Who, if not for people like me, are supposed to speak on those dead babies behalf??
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:18 pm

For the sake of argument Slak,what are we supposed to do with all the drug and alcohol children that are born everyday,the people are wising up and really don;t wish to adopt
them,the mother is incapable of parenting them

The child welfare system is over run with them,foster homes are not so willing to take them anymore
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:18 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Mini-

This is the usual 'Red Herring' that the pro-abort side brings to the table. Less than one half of one percent of all abortions in Canada are because of rape or incest. The other 99.5 percent are killing babies for convenience sake. Who, if not for people like me, are supposed to speak on those dead babies behalf??

How many rapes are reported a YEAR?

How many woman are scared to report a RAPE?

How many people report INCEST?

How many report abuse?

How many people stay in abusive relationship

Your statistics are skewed. They are not based on fact. They are based on numbers that people want to talk about.

So unless you can prove that my questions are in accurate.

However, what if by the several of prenatal tests, you discover that your child is sick with one of the many things that can happen. If being born, will not give them a quality of life. They would suffer more taking that breath, then aborting through the pregnancy, then what.

Lets get to the facts and not just do the snow ball effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABORTION PROS AND CONS
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next