Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABORTION PROS AND CONS

Go down 
+16
Igloosukka
horrid hounds
HoodieCrow
cureforboredom
Amomma
kbullet
Mini
MikaKeara
mcpug
tootles
Boston
Snitty
Susan
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

ABORTION PROS AND CONS Empty
PostSubject: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 5:00 pm

SLAK move it up here.Keep it civil

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 5:33 pm

cool Yorko!

Okay. Many Parents in China and other cultures are aborting babies based on gender. If the 'fetus' is recognized as female, the chances of it being aborted are 10 fold. This culture is being brought to Canada, specifically in the West.

My point is, if you believe abortion is an acceptable practice for women, do you also believe 'fetuses' should be aborted based upon it's gender?

I mean, if you believe it's just a bunch of "nothing flesh" that doesn't really constitute or matter for anything, why would you even care if parents are aborting 'fetuses' based upon their gender?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 5:43 pm

I believe abortion is acceptable IF the mothers health is at risk,if it is rape or incest

Women/girls that get pregnant ahould take the responsibility of giving birth to the child,if they are unable to parent it then it should be given up for adoption
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 5:54 pm

cheers

I think I just fell in love with Yorko!

But sadly, I'm happily married.

Hmmm...maybe we could email some pics to each other in discreet yet compromising positions?? :lol: <jk>
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 5:56 pm

Well I think that Abortion has it's place and I have to agree with Yorkie about when a woman is raped or even sometimes they just have no clue and are not prepared for parenthood. I don't think it is right but if they have an abortion and learn their lesson then I am okay with it although it breaks my heart. While I do not believe that it is a means of birth control, it is a reality amongst some people. I know a girl that has had about 5 abortions in the past six or so years and as soon as her youngest hit grade 1 poof she is prego again and kept this one. She manipulates the system and is too lazy to work so its easier to have a baby and keep collecting welfare. UGGHHH She is younger than me and has 6 children + however many abortions that I am not aware of. (I know of at least 4 in 6 or so years)

I do not believe that it is okay to abort based on gender, to me that is just wrong and if people have that mentality they should not parent at all.

I have a hard time supporting abortion as there are so many people who can not have babies without assistance and to me for the people who can and decide to abort it is just irresponsible!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 6:20 pm

I still believe in a woman's right to choose. I think a woman should be forced to look at the Ultrasound of her baby though before she has all of the facts before making her right to abort or not.

My little sister was an 'accident' as my Father told me later on in life. I couldn't imagine my life without my little sis. We were best buddies growing up and she's the youngest of 5, but the most grounded and successful out of all of us!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 6:41 pm

Slak Supafasst,

Why do you believe that it a woman's right to choose?
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 6:51 pm

I have an unpopular view of abortion; I'll admit it.

I believe abortion is wrong, no matter what the situation is.

I think when we allow something 'a little bit' or for 'such-n-such' reasons, there are always those who find a way to abuse it. That is part of why I believe it should be NO all around.

I do however realize that if abortion was illegal everywhere, people would still be doing it, and dying from it, or dying from infection, etc. I just think making abortion illegal and with heavy punishment if caught, would really make a difference on the number of babies aborted. I don't think that will EVER be done though.

I also watched a bunch of you-tube videos on women who were abortion survivors, and it helped me make my final decision without any worry of what others thought. I was naive I guess. I didn't think people messed this up. I figured abortion was abortion. Apparently a LOT of babies are not completely aborted, and are left out back of clinics with garbage to die. Sometimes the workers there call 911 to come with the sirens off and rescue the babies. I couldn't believe this.

That's all I can share right now. I get too heated up about it.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 6:54 pm

Every woman has the right to choose.

Susan, Do you want someone to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:08 pm

This could be a really good discussion if everyone keeps from getting fired up.

How is it just a womans body,when they are aborting a baby,does the infants life mean nothing then?

I always thought this was an interesting conversation with many diverse answers
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:11 pm

The life means something.
I just get nervous with forcing a woman to do anything.

I want to have control over my own body.(no government telling me what to do)
Not trying to fire it up.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:13 pm

Well my teachings are that the spirit of a baby chooses their parents, which leads to my against thoughts. I struggle with this at times though esp in bad situations and I do not get along with my Dad so I question this all the time.

A baby is a gift given to us so it solidifies my stance on abortions. We were meant to honour and treasure our gifts!! JMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:28 pm

Rape and incest abortions account for less than one half of one percent of abortions yearly from what I've read. So the old 'but she was abused' line doesn't apply in over 99% of yearly abortions. The rest are killing babies out of 'convenience'.

My whole point on this subject was, if you've aborted and killed your own child, then who the hell are YOU to judge another mother or father for the way they are raising their children. You kind of lose that right to point the finger.

Yeah, the Dad is wrong and bad for dipping his child's feet in boiling water, but at least the child was born. It wasn't killed in infancy. So who is worse? That Dad or the hundreds of thousands of women who kill their own babies out of sheer convenience each year in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:33 pm

Slak Supafasst,

You didn't answer my question.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:33 pm

I don't want the gov,telling me what to do with my body,I just think that unless there are some serious circumstances surrounding the pregnancy it should go to term,we do not have the right to randomly destroy the life of an innocent child,if it was concieved by 2 consenting people
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:35 pm

I disagree strongly,the fact that you had a child does not never did and never will give anyone the right to harm the child,there is no one is worse than the other in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:39 pm

Again, my question for Iggy...

Iggy,

Do you think it's okay to abort a 'fetus' based on it's gender? If a procedure was developed to tell if your 'fetus' was going to be born gay, do you think it would be okay for parents to receive this information and abort a baby based on sexual orientation?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:51 pm

I didn't understand the last two posts.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:54 pm

What a woman does with her body is nobody's business regardless of their reasons for doing it.

As to the gender, different cultures different beliefs who is anyone to judge another for their beliefs

ABORTION PROS AND CONS Cst80010

My belief is slak should have been swallowed or aborted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 7:58 pm

I haven't been here too long, but I'm starting to realize this place is for lonely chicks/wives who will never amount to much.

I've tried Political stuff, Fun stuff, Current stuff, but most of you only seem to care about peanut butter and word association nonsense. Guess I shoulda stayed banned. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:00 pm

Bye

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:02 pm

Boston wrote:
Bye

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

+1
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:03 pm

I tried to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:05 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
I haven't been here too long, but I'm starting to realize this place is for lonely chicks/wives who will never amount to much.

I've tried Political stuff, Fun stuff, Current stuff, but most of you only seem to care about peanut butter and word association nonsense. Guess I shoulda stayed banned. :lol:

You really think that was necessary? :|
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:06 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
I tried to talk to you.

Me too. I answered him on his political post. I suppose he just doesn't like the responses he's getting. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABORTION PROS AND CONS
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next