Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABORTION PROS AND CONS

Go down 
+16
Igloosukka
horrid hounds
HoodieCrow
cureforboredom
Amomma
kbullet
Mini
MikaKeara
mcpug
tootles
Boston
Snitty
Susan
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:07 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
I tried to talk to you.

we can get you medication for that loss of sanity 8)
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:08 pm

I don't think its ok to abort a fetus based on gender...

But I also don't agree with the government telling you you can only have one child.

So you could probably blame most of China's abandonment and abortion of girls on the government, plus they make a killing on adopting out these unwanted baby girls to North Americans but lets not go there.

I think abortion is a choice and a woman should have the right to make that choice, just like someone chooses to use drugs or someone chooses to be a stripper (not saying that the 3 have anything in common I am just saying that people make choices that may not be the best it our eyes but they have the choice to make it regardless)

I know many people who have had abortions, I also know a few who have given their children up for adoption. A friend of my aunts got pregnant at 18, gave the child up for adoption (you are allowed 30 days as a birth parent to reclaim your child) and she went back on day 28 and took her baby back and raised her and they did fine.

I also think your stats on abortions that involve abuse or rape are probably way off, considering 1 in 4 women experiences sexual abuse of some kind there is probably a margin of error in that particular statistic....... if I was raped and having an abortion this is the last thing I would be openly talking about with the aborting doctor or staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:09 pm

Boston-

Probably the most unoriginal line in History which is why I'm considering ditching this site. :lol:

Nothing new or interesting going on here. A bunch of bored housewives who will never amount to squat, complaining about their monthly cycle and lazy husbands. Good luck with that!

Instead of Kibbles and Bits, this site should be called, "Complainers With Tits!" :lol:
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:09 pm

whoops I posted my reply before the thread went south lol

Guess I took to long Razz
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:10 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Boston-

Probably the most unoriginal line in History which is why I'm considering ditching this site. :lol:

Nothing new or interesting going on here. A bunch of bored housewives who will never amount to squat, complaining about their monthly cycle and lazy husbands. Good luck with that!

Instead of Kibbles and Bits, this site should be called, "Complainers With Tits!" :lol:

No need for further consideration. The log out button is up there.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:12 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Boston-

And my point for banning him is once again proven.

Be gone slak you bloody vaginal cum bubble, nobody will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:16 pm

He is only considering ditching this site???
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:37 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
Every woman has the right to choose.

Susan, Do you want someone to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body?

This is NOT what you are doing with your body. Its not like a piercing, or a tattoo, This is a lack of judgement that is ending a life, plain and simple. When your in your 20's and 30's and still having unprotected sex, then thats your decision, but don't make a unborn child suffer for it. If you dont want the child, then theres other options.

This life is too easy now. You buy too much, you get to go bankrupt. You marry and your unhappy, you get to divorse, you fuck and dont think, ohh no worries a doctor will take care of that.

I do believe though that if you get raped, then its a different story, but the reality is there is a drug called "plan B".. Though I still dont 100% agree on Plan B, it is not concidered abortion. I guess people are too lazy to even do that on a timely manner.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:39 pm

Interesting topic..

What if a child with all the tests. Has something wrong with it. A birth defect that would impact the quality of life that said child will have?

Please keep in mind, I did state quality of life. I am not including gender in the birth defect.

Last edited by Mini on Fri 07 May 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:40 pm

MikaKeara wrote:
Jersey fivedogs wrote:

Susan, Do you want someone to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body?

This is NOT what you are doing with your body. Its not like a piercing, or a tattoo, This is a lack of judgement that is ending a life, plain and simple. When your in your 20's and 30's and still having unprotected sex, then thats your decision, but don't make a unborn child suffer for it. If you dont want the child, then theres other options.

This life is too easy now. You buy too much, you get to go bankrupt. You marry and your unhappy, you get to divorse, you fuck and dont think, ohh no worries a doctor will take care of that.

I do believe though that if you get raped, then its a different story, but the reality is there is a drug called "plan B".. Though I still dont 100% agree on Plan B, it is not concidered abortion. I guess people are too lazy to even do that on a timely manner.

Sorry but you are wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:43 pm

But I suppose the fact that the 'Keep a Word, Drop a Word' thread has over 450 posts should've clued me in to how vacuous and retarded this site really is. :roll:

Slak, against others comments, we thought that you deserved a chance to be on this site. I have ignored alot of your comments. Because others have commented towards you. There is no editing. As we believe in free speech.

However, with that said there is a line between Free speech and hate speech. You are leaning towards a side that is not tolerated.

So please check your balance. If you do not like what this site is about, You are free to leave. But if you continue to disrupt that balance we may have to help your exit.

Last warning.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:43 pm

The woman's ability to have control of her body is an important civil right. If you take away her reproductive choice you are going down a slippery slope. If the government can force a woman to continue a pregnancy, can they also force a woman to use contraception or undergo sterilization? Where does one draw the line?

Last edited by Boston on Fri 07 May 2010, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:45 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
But I suppose the fact that the 'Keep a Word, Drop a Word' thread has over 450 posts should've clued me in to how vacuous and ******* this site really is. :roll:

Instead of hollering like a hyena getting its asshole bleached with boric acid... leave. I promise, no one will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:46 pm

Boston wrote:
Slak Supafasst wrote:
But I suppose the fact that the 'Keep a Word, Drop a Word' thread has over 450 posts should've clued me in to how vacuous and ******* this site really is. :roll:

Instead of hollering like a hyena getting its asshole bleached with boric acid... leave. I promise, no one will miss you.

+1

Giggle
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:47 pm

Epic D wrote:
MikaKeara wrote:
Jersey fivedogs wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong.

A friend of mine is pregnant and needed a emergency ultrasound. She was bleeding. They found a heartbeat @ 6 week. Thats enough for me to beleive that im correct.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:47 pm

It is his thing.
bitch and moan...
Threaten to leave... but he won't.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:48 pm

Correct about?
Sorry about your friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:49 pm

But it takes 2 to tango. Where the hell are the Father's rights?? If I want my son or daughter to be born, I have no say in the matter??

I bet if males gave birth and the mother wanted to keep the child, the law would force the male to bring the child to term.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:52 pm

HA! HA! HA! :lol: :roll: :roll:

I wrote the word "Retarded" and it got erased!!

:lol: :lol:

What a Politically Correct gay site !! :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:54 pm

MikaKeara wrote:
Epic D wrote:
MikaKeara wrote:
Jersey fivedogs wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong.

A friend of mine is pregnant and needed a emergency ultrasound. She was bleeding. They found a heartbeat @ 6 week. Thats enough for me to beleive that im correct.

Correct about what?
I would hope at 6 weeks they found the heart beat I belive they can find it as early as 5 weeks but it doesn't change the fact that a woman has the right to decide what happens to their body and if they do not want to carry a child to term nobody should be able to force them and Their Body to do so.
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:54 pm

Boston wrote:
The ability of a woman to have control of her body is an important civil right. If you take away her reproductive choice you are going down a slippery slope. If the government can force a woman to continue a pregnancy, can they also force a woman to use contraception or undergo sterilization? Where does one draw the line?

True but when does one learn to take responsiblity for their actions?

I hear of girls having abortions over and over again.

Maybe abortions are just to damn easy to get, that people are not careful with what they are doing...

I dont know. I could see how it would be difficulty for goverments to say no to abortions, but @ the same time where the line drawn on this? should there be a medical reason? Defects? assault? I dont know, but they should but some kind of regulation. Maybe charge people, shit I cant even get birth control for free, but heck why not kill em for free? Lets let our citizens pay for the cost, no big deal!

For instance if I want to get pregnant, it would cost me 25 000. Why cost me $25 000 to make a life, but it would be free to kill a life? This world is strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:55 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:

Alright Slak, You were welcomed on this site as you have a right to be here like everyone else. This is a free site, anyone can create or make one. If you feel so upset, then make your own site.

We belief in free speech. But there is a line between freedom of speech and Hate speech. You are severly off balance.

This is your last warning Slak. Please check your balance. If you check your balance, and correct it, then you are welcome to post. If you continue to slant in the hatred speech direction. You will be walked to the door. This is your choice. If you want to leave the site. By all means this is your choice.

BUt we will not tolerate this behavior.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 8:55 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:

Slak, I have no issue with you and do not know why anyone else here dislikes you but why are you here if you see this site so beneath you? Your comments are out of line and you wanted opinions on a touchy subject and you are getting them but why the hostility?
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:00 pm

MikaKeara wrote:
Boston wrote:
The ability of a woman to have control of her body is an important civil right. If you take away her reproductive choice you are going down a slippery slope. If the government can force a woman to continue a pregnancy, can they also force a woman to use contraception or undergo sterilization? Where does one draw the line?

True but when does one learn to take responsiblity for their actions?

I hear of girls having abortions over and over again.

Maybe abortions are just to damn easy to get, that people are not careful with what they are doing...

I dont know. I could see how it would be difficulty for goverments to say no to abortions, but @ the same time where the line drawn on this? should there be a medical reason? Defects? assault? I dont know, but they should but some kind of regulation. Maybe charge people, shit I cant even get birth control for free, but heck why not kill em for free? Lets let our citizens pay for the cost, no big deal!

For instance if I want to get pregnant, it would cost me 25 000. Why cost me $25 000 to make a life, but it would be free to kill a life? This world is strange to me.

My stance on abortion is simply about rights. I try not to let my morals dictate how I think others should live their lives (not saying you do, just trying to point out that I try not to let my morals get in the way on this topic).

I certainly understand your frustration, but forcing a woman to carry a baby she doesn't want to term? You would also have to control what she eats, drinks, and smokes in order for the baby to be healthy. How would that be done?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 9:03 pm

The other side of the coin,

If you bann abortions and only allow rapes and incest.

How many individuals will scream rape ( falsely) and when do you allow the abortion to happen. After the accused is convicted. That may be too late in some circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABORTION PROS AND CONS
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next