Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+5
Kewl Chick
Yourkiedadeh
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 8:56 pm

Jersey, Your parents did spoil you. The kids and I went to see Catching Fire. This was one year everyone else decided to pick up on our Christmas Day tradition. Normally the movie theaters are pretty empty. Last year there was only a total of about 10 people in the movie theater the day we went. Last night about 30. Thank goodness, they actually watched the movie and didn't spend majority of the time talking throughout the movie, jumping up and down in the way to go to the snack stand and washroom.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec 2013, 11:44 pm

Haven't been around much, so thought I'd say hi!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Dec 2013, 12:10 am

Thanks for saying hi! I hope you all had a nice Chritmas! Junior get anything good?
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Dec 2013, 12:54 am

We got her Rocksmith. It's a guitar teaching game on XBOX 360. Comes with a real guitar, so hopefully it gets a lot of use.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jan 2014, 11:27 pm

Yorkies Thread - Page 20 707221  Thinking and missing posting here
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 10:36 pm

monkey 
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 10:45 pm

How's everyone doing? I can't wait to start volleyball again this week. I've been switched to days and afternoons. Woohoo day light!!

What's new with everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 11:00 pm

That's great news Bullet!! I joined the Y a few months back so I been spending a lot of my evenings there trying to get fit. 40 is not that far away and it appears that I need to start being proactive...

I would love to play volleyball, I haven't played since high school...and shit that was a long ass time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 10:36 am

Hi everyone.
I've been so sick the past two weeks. Could barely move.
Starting to feel better now.

Last edited by Jerseyfivedogs on Mon 20 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 11:28 am

Glad you are feeling better jersey, so many people getting really sick from that flu. I was out a whole day with a migraine on Sun and have been coughing for two weeks now,can't get out because of the damn ice everywhere I fell the other day. grrrrrr Hope all goes well with your meeting with your friend it's nice to catch up with people from the past the best part is to see that they have aged right along with you, lol Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 11:41 am

Oh no jamn, hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly on the ice.
I slipped around a few times myself out in the yard but managed to stay on my feet.
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow night. A few inches off and I'm putting my blonde streaks back. I've never quite felt like myself with brown hair even though it's my natural colour.
I was supposed to be blonde-lol
I get to have it done at my mom's house instead of her salon. TG because when I was sick my face blew up and turned bright red. (and it was already blotchy to begin with)
I look like a cabbage patch doll that fell into a bucket of red paint. Sad 
I'm not gonna stress about the meeting with Murray on Sunday and my face though. If he wants to be friends again, I am what I am and a red face comes with it.
 Smile Friends shouldn't give a hoot about things like that. (plus I saw a pic of him and he has a few grays in his beard-hehe) I know naughty Jersey. Yorkies Thread - Page 20 80851 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 12:49 pm

I think you would look good with bangs jersey. I just bought a John Frieda hot air brush and it is amazing for drying and styling especially bangs which I can never do holding a brush and blow dryer at the same. I'm getting a trim tomorrow because my bangs are too long right now, but I am not getting color going to try going gray. It's about time I acted my age. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 10:50 am

Good Morning.
I got my hair done!
I don't have pics yet but I'll work on that.
When we put in the blonde highlights, I loved the way the long part in the front looked blonde-so I don't exactly have bangs but long bangs right now.
I figured I'd enjoy long and blonde for a bit in the front and maybe later cut the side pieces to real bangs.
I got about 3-4 inches cut off in total and she put in a few wispy pieces around the face. (razoring thing)
Wow, does it ever feel better!! I can never wash my hair in my water again but I love the blonde so much, I don't care right now-lol
Starting to feel more like myself again. Smile My mom and I laughed so much last night. Really fun night. (she is one of those hairdressers who just loves cutting long hair...off)
Gotta keep a close eye on her and her scissors.  Yorkies Thread - Page 20 80851 She totally respected what I asked her to do though. Sometimes it's a fine line when your hairdresser is your mother. It has it's advantages too though, I could never afford to upkeep the blonde highlights if my mom wasn't my hairdresser.
I just love it! Can you tell?  Yorkies Thread - Page 20 674383 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 10:54 am

Jamn, I forgot to ask how you made out at the salon with your hair. I was thinking it but I was so excited about the blonde streaks, I forgot to type it. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 12:28 pm

Why can't you wash your hair in water jersey?
She cut my bangs a tad too short, oh well they'll grow. It was just a wash and a trim and a blow dry $33. geeeeeeeeeeez lucky I only go every 3 months. Wish I had a hairdresser relative Sad 
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 3:27 pm

My Sister in law is a hairdresser who I could get free cuts from but she also tends to like to cut long hair and my hair is to my butt and with my curly hair it doesn't like being short...then I would be like one of Jersey's poodles. LOL

Feeling foggy today, my trunk fell on top of my head as I was loading my nephews hockey bag in and I got myself a bit of a headache. Been a long time since I seen stars, I had to check to make sure it wasn't bleeding. LOL Duh moment, I know it won't stay up by itself unless The car is on perfectly level ground.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 11:18 am

Hi! Tried to move out of this hellhole all week. Did everything we could to go by the book to break our lease, seems they don't want us to. 9 more months and we're outta here(I hope)!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 1:31 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Hi!  Tried to move out of this hellhole all week.  Did everything we could to go by the book to break our lease, seems they don't want us to.  9 more months and we're outta here(I hope)!!!

sublet??
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 5:58 pm

jamn53 wrote:
ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Hi!  Tried to move out of this hellhole all week.  Did everything we could to go by the book to break our lease, seems they don't want us to.  9 more months and we're outta here(I hope)!!!

sublet??

Tried, they didn't seem to want to let anything change. It's all good, we will try to save up and buy in early 2015. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 6:01 pm

Fleas, didn't you just move into this place? Is it that bad?
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 5:00 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:

We moved here in November, and I'd rather live in a cardboard box.....without heat.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 10:24 pm

I'm sorry you hate it there. I hope you can hang on long enough till your lease if over,

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Kewl Chick wrote:

We moved here in November, and I'd rather live in a cardboard box.....without heat.   Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 9:20 am

So annoying an RBC banner keeps coming up on the screen right over the topics so you have to click on it, is it just me that's getting this?
Why does everything I look up on the web follow me everywhere I go, anyway of stopping this, it's creepy. The other day I got a request from twitter to follow my dogs breeder because she just joined twitter, super creepy.....
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 8:08 pm

I'm not seeing anything like that jamn.
I got someone from Linked in but I have looked at that site before. (they sent me an email)
Nothing I see from this site though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next