Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Law

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:08 pm

Here you go my lady... proof that it is my tree.... and Tank is in front of it. I had fun decorating it and I can't wait for Drew to see it. The tree topper will go on when he gets home and puts it on, that is a tradition that will never change for me from when I was really little.

Tree with Tank
Yorkies Law 100_3452

Our "First Christmas" Ornament... even though we have two already LOL
Yorkies Law 100_3453

Further proof that it is mine... my favorite ornament
Yorkies Law 100_3455

Drew and I, if we were ornaments
Yorkies Law 100_3456

Drew's favorite ornament... My mom bought it and put the name of his band on it. Smile
Yorkies Law 100_3457
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:15 pm

Mini wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Smart ass LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:17 pm

kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Smart ass LOL

Who me.. NAHH YOU must be talking about someone else.. LMAO.. COUGH.. COUGH Scrouge..
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:24 pm

Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Smart ass LOL

Who me.. NAHH YOU must be talking about someone else.. LMAO.. COUGH.. COUGH Scrouge..

i can't be a Scrooge now... I have my damn tree up! Its almost pretty enough... gotta put a skirt on it and the lone present that is purchased under it.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:33 pm

kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Smart ass LOL

i can't be a Scrooge now... I have my damn tree up! Its almost pretty enough... gotta put a skirt on it and the lone present that is purchased under it.

it is very pretty and you enjoyed every minute of it.........Not how big. not how small.. not how many gifts..

It is about what is in ones heart.. and the love of the family.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers :rendeer: :rendeer
yorkies law rules does it not>

It is a beautiful tree Bullet, I am so happy you went and
got it.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:57 pm

Love the ornaments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

The tree looks more sad with the flash than it currently does in my livingroom... I think its one of those trees you keep the lights off for..... I'll have to start taking lessons from my mom on tree decorating, hers always look so pretty.

Yorkie, I have a few more pics to take including my stockings and the cube my mom made that have made it to the holiday party LOL.... batteries died.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:17 pm

Oh my gosh..the grand daughter would love that little pony ornament. Can I ask where you got it?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:23 pm

JJ wrote:
Oh my gosh..the grand daughter would love that little pony ornament. Can I ask where you got it?

I actually have two... my mom got me both, one is 3 years old the other is 1 year old... both probably from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:

I actually have two... my mom got me both, one is 3 years old the other is 1 year old... both probably from Shoppers Drug Mart.

I was never into them, but they are still adorable. I'm sure way after my time.
The little ones seem to love them and it would be cute to get her one.
Thanks Bullet.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:30 pm

JJ wrote:
kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:

Thanks Bullet.

The original series was out in 1983, the year I was born. I have loved them all my life.... I was even thinking of getting one as my tattoo, but my hubby said he couldn't take me seriously if I did.... I also thought about getting the heart off the care bear bum as one.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:33 pm

kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:
kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:

Thanks Bullet.

The original series was out in 1983, the year I was born. I have loved them all my life.... I was even thinking of getting one as my tattoo, but my hubby said he couldn't take me seriously if I did.... I also thought about getting the heart off the care bear bum as one.

Yep, a bit after my time. That's the year I graduated from high school :lol:

I'll go look for one, but doubt it I would find them anymore.

Maybe a used one some place.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:35 pm

JJ wrote:
kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:
kbullet wrote:
JJ wrote:

Thanks Bullet.

Yep, a bit after my time. That's the year I graduated from high school :lol:

I'll go look for one, but doubt it I would find them anymore.

Maybe a used one some place.

My bets are on ebay.... you can find anything on ebay.
Back to top Go down

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:09 pm

Your tree looks very pretty Very Happy

Thats about the size tree I want to get, the one I have now is just to big for the house and the dogs are always bumping into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yorkies Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Law   Yorkies Law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Law
Page 1 of 1