Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+10
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Unhingedmom
rottnmom
Amomma
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
ivegotfleas1
kbullet
yorkiemom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:15 am

Good Morning

the devestation in Joplin is beyond belief,right now we have a severe storm warning for the day and most of tonight. Large hail,strong winds.
The Joplin tornado has taken presedence in the news,as the one we had in my area did not take so many lives.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:57 am

Good Morning Everyone!!

The devastation in Joplin is terrible. Keep yourself and the kiddies safe today Yorkie!!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:23 am

Oh gosh Yorkie, please take care!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:41 am

Yorkie, Please make sure you check in with us periodically when you can for the next couple of days so we all don't get worried. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:57 am

Yorkie, it's time for you to make a trip up north. We'll all take turns putting you up and you can visit with us all till this horrible season is over. Every news clip I hear I'm find myself heading to Google maps to figure out how close the latest is to you. DO NOT make us wait more than 24 hours to hear from you!!!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:00 am

I swear I'm gonna have to get a map to put up on the wall with you and hubby's elderly cousin and her hubby's places marked. Between you and them I'm going to have a lot more grey hair.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:53 am

I hear lady clairol is good for that Rottn LOL

We had about 30 minutes of a torrential down pour with some high winds behind it,where was I? On the highway of course taking oldest at home daughter to do her job shadowing at the vets in the neighboring town, It has settled down now for a bit

Even worse than the storms is the fact that I jammed my finger really bad,but decided I really had to finish my mowing before I looked after my finger,in the meantime it swelled up really badly,couldn't get my blue diamond ring off,went to the neighbors,bless her heart she shoved it in a bucket of ice water,hoping we could get the swelling down to get the ring off,unfortunately it had turned blue by this time and we ended up cutting that ring and another gold ring off, Crying or Very sad

edited to add: thank you all for your concern and I will try to check in regular until this is over tonight
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:08 am

I'm with Rottn, come up here and visit us all.. You'd have more than enough places to stay at to last until next tornado season then we start up again!

I hope your finger feels better soon, the rings you can fix, your finger will take longer. Next time don't be so damned stubborn. <--- Bullets law!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:54 am

yorkiemom wrote:
I hear lady clairol is good for that Rottn LOL

You're determined to make me head for the linen closet are you??

Yorkies Thread - Page 21 P5240001

They're starting to collect a lot of dust Giggle
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:59 am

I want that colour rottn

Yorkies law comes before your law Bullet,and Yorkies law said I had to finish the lawn,water the new trees and plant some flowers I had just bought
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 6:01 pm

The sky is black,the lightening is everywhere as well as the wind is blowing like a bitch.tornado warnings everywhere including us for the night,could be a long one folks or it could bypass us all together
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 6:34 pm

Stay safe miss key!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 7:04 pm

Jeez Yorkie, I just hunted down your forecast!! Do you have a basement, someplace sturdy and safe?? Get your ass and everyone else's there NOW............ the next word we hear from you better be that it missed or passed and you're all safe.

IF you lose internet you'd better be calling someone here so they can let us all breathe again.

Stay safe hug
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 7:46 pm

Be safe yorkie.
I emailed you my phone number the other night.
Please stay in touch with us. grouphug
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Here's a live feed.... http://www.kfor.com/news/livestreaming/ . Not sure if it's in your area yourkey, but those are some serious storms on this guys radar map.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:43 pm

Hi Guys,

Went to the grad for the daughter,got put in a tornado shelter there,the friggin idiots
We got some straight line winds here and I have branches down everywhere,clean up will be tomorrow if it doesn't back up and hit us again.

Houses in the neighboring town were destroyed,mobile homes are just gone. 2 people dead so far,they pulled over because they couldn't see for the rain,a tree fell on their car and killed them both

We had sirens going off everywhere, the nearest tornado to me was 4 miles to my west,so we got the aftermath,it isn't over yet

I love you all and thank you for your concern,the power is off in my town and all of the towns around me,but lucky enough I have a generator that kicks in as soon as the power goes off.

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:47 pm

I was just looking at the Doppler for your area. Thank you for posting!! I for one really appreciate it as I know everyone here does.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:49 pm

I pm'd you my phone number yorks... call me if you can't post here and i'll update for you.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Thank you for posting.

I am sure you have your hands more then full.
We appreciate you keeping in touch with us though.
We love you too.

I'm so glad you have a generator.
Keep safe and keep us updated when you can.

I can sleep a bit better now.
Our weather station is all about your area and surrounding areas.
So scary... Sad

Those poor people.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:13 pm

Glad you're OK Yorkie! Thanks for keeping us posted. Just make sure you git when you got to and let us know how things are for you there.

Stay safe and get some rest.

Back to top Go down
dogwood
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:50 pm

Oh i am so worried now, i just read this. Stay safe Yorkie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:55 pm

The more I watch this weather channel the more worried I get as what was clear an hour ago now seems to be moving in with flash flood warnings.

Yorkie please promise us that if need be you will be downstairs with the kids as I already know you will be making them sleep down there tonight.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:04 pm

Thinking of you Yorkie. Sad
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 1:16 am

I think yourkey would just tell a tornado to "go around MFER!" She doesn't take shit from anyone or anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 8:14 am

Good Morning!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next