Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+10
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Unhingedmom
rottnmom
Amomma
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
ivegotfleas1
kbullet
yorkiemom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:14 pm

ItchyNScratchy
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

Woot! I'm in and I can post ads again.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:45 pm

What's your name?
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

ItchyNScratchy.

Very Happy

Haven't posted anything yet....do you think they can do the math when I do? :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 3:39 pm

LOL they might be able to but seriously so long as you don't blatantly go against their rules, they might let you stay. They haven't given me the boot and I haven't exactly toed the line there.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

I don't know how long I can avoid dealing with Jammer, that idiot just irks me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:35 pm

Call him an arse and roll your eyes.
He just loves that. :lol:
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 7:05 am

I can think of many other choice words I'd like to use. Very Happy

Morning folks, get over here and water the garden!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:20 am

ItchyItchyScratchyScratchy like that Sharon, Lois, and Brahm song.

Ahhhhh, head lice. We missed that joyous rite of childhood when both the kids were small. Then came last year's end of the year party with my daughter, who was 15 at the time. Her group is all into the anime stuff, lots of fun, dressing up.... wigs. A few weeks later we realized that she had some unwanted pets. Cleaned and vacuumed her room, stuffed everything we could into the big freezer. Shampoo.... comb.... pick pick pick.... tea tree oil... vaseline... you name it.

Ugh, you have my sympathy. Oh yeah, my only bit of advice is that the nits are easier to see in sunlight. They shine like little vampire eggs. When you're doing the nit combing, rinse the comb off in a cup of very hot water with a bit of the shampoo in it. When you're done, wash them off, shove them in a ziploc and into the freezer.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

I did a MM at the darkside.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 12:19 am

rebel LOL
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:06 am

I hate trying to be nice over there, but I love the fact I can post ads again!

I'm so pathetic. :lol:
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

Where did all the yourkey thread people go? :o
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

don't know Fleas
Back to top Go down
dogwood
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:53 am

Had a big day today. A few weeks back my 13 year old boy was playing football. He tackled another boy and broke his leg which was awful and my son was so very upset. Fast forward to Saturday eve, a Constable is at my door. The parents of the boy are pressing charges of assault on my baby. I can not believe it, we are talking about a football game. The school is behind my boy 100 percent and the incident report states no mal intent. My boy is a very kind boy who would never hurt anyone and today i had to try to explain this all to him...he was devastated. He cried one of those cry's that comes from the deepest part of ones hart and it crushed me to the core. The Constable will be taking statements from all his friends and so everyone will be talking about it. I kept him home today but urged him to go be with his friends tomorrow at school as I dont want him to feel as though he did anything wrong. I did not let the Constable speak with him and I will let his school records speak for themselves. There are awful people in this world and the only reason I can see that they are doing this is vengeance...their boy was hurt and now they want my boy to hurt. This is almost more than I can bare.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 2:41 am

Dear god dogwood!! What are these people thinking?? What if the results had been reversed, would they have expected someone at their door charging their son? People today are so ready to sue.....whether it be out of greed or the pathetic desire for 'power'. Makes me sick.

Tell your son to hold his head high. He was playing a sport in which athletes can and do get hurt. Accidents happen and the sad fact is that these money/power hungry people are trying to take advantage of an innocent incident and teenager.

It hurts terribly when one of your kids is devastated by some cruel, senseless act. How can people (parents, no less) even contemplate inflicting such emotional pain and stress on a young person.......and just what is this teaching their own children?

-------

https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1989
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40