Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+10
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Unhingedmom
rottnmom
Amomma
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
ivegotfleas1
kbullet
yorkiemom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
His team is playing, he ain't leaving his couch anytime soon.

You tell him Yorkie and rottn said "Pee, Puff, Popcorn ONLY"........otherwise you are instructed to Super Glu his ass to the couch till July !!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:51 am

I'm so tired of the bullshit. We have to park the van so wifey can take a bus, yay! It's gonna be fun paying for a 3000lb paperweight!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

Why do you have to park the van Fleas?
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:13 pm

$330 for the payment, 195 for insurance, 200 a month for gas. That's $725....our total income will be about $750 when she loses her shift. We rule! :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

That's crappy Fleas,I hope things brighten up for you guys soon
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:11 pm

I'm not holding my breath, but if I disappear for a while you know why. I don't know if I can cope with no net. :o
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:03 pm

You're not allowed to disappear damn it
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:27 pm

It wouldn't be for long. The joys of lots of providers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:23 am

Good Morning everyone,off to take the little dogs to the vet today to get them neutered,they are so little I have some concerns,but I love my vet so wish us luck
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:28 am

'Mommy' your boys will be bouncing around tonight like nothing ever happened.......and you'll have forgotten all your worries. Hugs to the kiddles and one for you too!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:30 am

Give Boston and Baby Bullet big hugs for me.
They will be fine.
Tough little dogs.
They will be home before you know it.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:31 am

Why is it we can squeeze watermelons out a hole meant for a walnut and everything becomes a blur after that 'melon' is put in your arms........yet years without getting your boobs squeezed in a vise bring back vivid, second by second memories??

Off to slam my twins in a fridge door......good luck to them finding enough to jam in there. Sad
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:38 am

rottnmom wrote:
Why is it we can squeeze watermelons out a hole meant for a walnut and everything becomes a blur after that 'melon' is put in your arms........yet years without getting your boobs squeezed in a vise bring back vivid, second by second memories??

Off to slam my twins in a fridge door......good luck to them finding enough to jam in there. Sad

I'm sorry I'm giggling at your pain, but your description is perfection. I hope they don't hurt the twins too much.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:44 am

Yorkie,

Sending well wishes to my little nephews.

Rott,

Ouch, I don't envy you but you gotta take care of the TaTa's!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:37 am

I figure it is less painful to just throw yourself in front of a semi as to go for a mammogram
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 1:05 pm

Cripes!!! When did they start doing it TWICE on each side?? :o
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

Ouch is all I can say as I have no idea what this experience is like.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

And the best part of the whole experience is when, just before they fire up the electronic vice, the technician says, "Just try to relax..." I mean, REALLY?!?! They have your body contorted in ways that would make Gumby wince (if Gumby had breasts) and what, they think you can slip off to your mental happy place? Then they wander off for a bit, only to come back and say, "I'm sorry, we'll have to do that one again. It didn't come out all that clearly". Yeah, like after that they're going to get a clear shot while I'm sobbing like a baby.

Ok, for those who haven't had the opportunity to go through this, I'm being dramatic. It's not really quite that bad. Easier than birth, and a whole lot easier than the alternatives. It really is only a few minutes of your life and can save your life so stock up on some liquor ("they" say aspirin is more effective, but I hate pills) for later and just do it.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

Somewhere into 'shot' three the vicious thought came bursting into my brain that there should be another torture device set up across the hall, with a sign over that door....................MANOGRAMS

........ cause the next time any male makes light of what we go through I'm going to use my garlic press on his nuts.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

How are my nephews doing tonight Yorkie?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

I talked to the vet earlier today and all was well,but she won't let me bring them home until tomorrow afternoon,"sigh"
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Yorkie, it's likely just a precaution, routine observation. Try to get a good sleep tonight cause you'll have two rip roarin' terrors coming through the door tomorrow afternoon. By bedtime you'll forget they were even away.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

I think I just realized how much I love them,it is way to quiet in my house tonight in more ways than one
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

Well KC just said she, Jersey and I were going to hell in a handbasket.......so if I were you I wouldn't lift that lid! You may end up with something(s) more wild and wooly running around your house than you've gotten used to. :lol:

Yorkies Thread - Page 3 1297528823
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next