Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call 911... I hear sirens going off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Call 911... I hear sirens going off Empty
PostSubject: Call 911... I hear sirens going off   Call 911... I hear sirens going off Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 1:04 am

Too funny...

First time I ever heard my dog howl and dammit it would have been such a funny video. I made a homemade pizza for lunch and put in in the oven. I overloaded the pie with cheese and some dripped onto the oven elements and it was smoking enough that the dam smoke alarm went off in the back hall. It was pretty smokey so I grabbed a magazine and was doing the wave it back and forth thing to shut it up and hear an extra noise as it bleeps but starts to quiet.

Look over my shoulder as I am waving and who else but Julio is sitting a few yards from me...nose is aimed at the ceiling and he's howling like a wolf. I'm tempted to get the smoke alarm to go off again so if he did it agian I could vid it but hubby just shook his head at the suggestion. Burnt toast maybe... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Call 911... I hear sirens going off   Call 911... I hear sirens going off Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 1:29 am

OMG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I would want to see that on video.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Call 911... I hear sirens going off   Call 911... I hear sirens going off Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:38 am

Good dog warning you of impending doom. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911... I hear sirens going off   Call 911... I hear sirens going off Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 4:22 pm

Invite Macauley over to cook dinner I seem to remember he sets his smoke alarm off on a regular basis .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call 911... I hear sirens going off   Call 911... I hear sirens going off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call 911... I hear sirens going off
Page 1 of 1