Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink

Go down 
+4
yorkiemom
kbullet
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Empty
PostSubject: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:22 pm

This is Minus, one of my 'grandchildren' (they all have four legs). He was the runt of the litter and earned his name by using up pretty much all of his nine lives at a very young age. He owns my youngest daughter and is the sweetest cat I've ever met. Understands what you say and actually LISTENS!! Just had to post a couple of pics of him, he's such a doll..........and yes, his eyes are as wonky as they look. :lol:

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink IMG_2178-1

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink 32007_435890985020_552350020_602634

He was joined this weekend by a new 'baby brother', as yet unnamed.........she has to wait to see 'who he is' before he gets christened.

Last edited by rottnmom on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

What a nice looking cat. I love his wonky eyes!!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 9:17 pm

That is one of the cutest cats I have seen.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

Just for giggles, go back up to the first pic and cover half of his face, one side at a time. Does that not make him look like a furry Jekyll/Hyde?? :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:26 pm

Now thats a cool cat,and I am not even a cat lover
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:30 am

I find many of the bicolor cats to have wonky eyes but they are very adorable...nice pics. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:49 am

Gorgeous cat.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:21 pm

Awww, Minus is a doll. Very interesting looking eyes. Now a cat that listens, that's rare. Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:56 pm

Well Minus has a new name........Wink! They've called him this as a nickname (honoring his odd eye and habit of winking at you) for so long it is now his official name. And baby brother (whom he just adores) has been christened Nod.

Are we detecting a theme here?? I tease her s/o that now they'll definitely have to add a third........Blink :lol:

Best Buds, Wink and Nod

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink 20842_446440510020_552350020_633419
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:09 am

Awwwwwwwwww Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

almost but not quite makes me want to be owned by a cat
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

They are so cute. Mine like to lay like that too.

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink 100_2647
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:53 pm

Awwww bullet.........love their colors!! Much age difference? and were they always buds?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:11 pm

The bigger one is 6 now and the little one is just turning two. The older cat took about a week to warm up to Cassius (little one) but after that you pretty much always see them laying together or cleaning each other. The funniest thing (at least to me and Drew) is that when Cassius would go into heat prior to being spayed, if her meowing got annoying to the older one, Cookie Dough, she would slap her to shut her up.

They also clean each other all the time and when they've had enough, they bite each other. Sometimes I get bummed because my middle cat has no buddy, but I suppose her stalking my husband qualifies.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:52 am

Wow!! Nice cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:41 pm

don't know how I missed the pics of your cats bullet,they are a pretty color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink   Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Minus......now permanently call Wink
Page 1 of 1