Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Empty
PostSubject: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:41 pm

For the few members in the Edmonton area or those with cable, if you feel inclined, check out Linda Steel who does the Global anchor news casts in this week. Reason I mention this is because my daughter has been hired to do her make up next week for a feature they are shooting with Linda. I'm kinda interested to see what kind of difference if any Amber does with Linda's look. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

I remember Linda from global,used to watch her when I lived up there
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:09 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
For the few members in the Edmonton area or those with cable, if you feel inclined, check out Linda Steel who does the Global anchor news casts in this week. Reason I mention this is because my daughter has been hired to do her make up next week for a feature they are shooting with Linda. I'm kinda interested to see what kind of difference if any Amber does with Linda's look. Smile Smile Smile

Wow...this is so crazy you mention this. I was actually catching a small segment of the news last night, and noted (in my head) that her foundation was somewhat darker than her neck & chest. She had a v-neck blouse + blazer with multiple necklaces, and I noticed that her chest area was quite a bit lighter and freckley (sp??). She must sun a bit. Great looking gal though, and super at what she does. I'll make a point of catching her next week (around from Wednesday on).
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:30 pm

Ack...there was a schedule change and the date was cancelled and not yet rescheduled. Very funny you noticed all that...lol.
Apparently Linda is leaving Global and moving to BC, that's the rumor.
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:45 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Ack...there was a schedule change and the date was cancelled and not yet rescheduled. Very funny you noticed all that...lol.
Apparently Linda is leaving Global and moving to BC, that's the rumor.

I heard that as well...from a local radio dj (as I was driving home from work tonight). Oh...she'd be *sooooo* missed, if that were the case, but her husband is an EPS officer, so wonder if he'd be getting a transfer, or if he's Deputy Chief Norm Lipinski...that's apparently moving to B.C. I don't know for sure.

That aside though, I'm crossing my fingers for your daughter's opportunity. From what I've heard, Linda Steele is a great gal, very encouraging and supportive of local talent. I hope, she at least gets a chance to work with Linda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup   Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global TV Edmonton ~ Makeup
Page 1 of 1