Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets talk TOYS

Go down 
+3
yorkiemom
pooperscooper
Mini
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:28 am

I am so sick of buying toys...

Their is NO TOY out there that BOSCO does not destroy in under 2 mins.. well 5 if you are playing with him. NONE

To give you an IDEA. This BIG boy HAS chewed. A huge tree stump in under an hour. A FENCE post. Which he found. don't know how long.. but GONE was the fence post. A couple of bike helmets.. He is my little thief. If you are missing anything on the yard while he is out.. Better check his dog house..

HE DESTROYS ALL..

So TOys are really a waste of money. OH AND those KONGS.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH.. ya don't last... The only thing he had for a long period of time was a little stuff bunny. But alas the little bunny met his demise after a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:41 am

I know...get him a telephone pole...that would occupy him for at least an hour. Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:47 am

pooperscooper wrote:
I know...get him a telephone pole...that would occupy him for at least an hour. Giggle Giggle Giggle

LMAO.. you laugh

However, He has destroyed I don't know how many water BUCKETS.. that we have tied to his pen. Feed buckets.. Plastic, steel, rubber, he has no preference

Currently we have a Metal bowl. Screwed into a block of wood. Which has last. Then I went out and purchased a big bucket that hangs over the fence ( horse feed) screwed and wired that thing in.. Makes cleaning it a pain in the ass. BUt so far it hasn't came to its demise...

argg.. when is the puppy stage over

Sadly, Last night the kids gave him an old stuff toy. They were playing with him. Well now it looks like christmas... in his area.. LMAO... When the kids get up.. they get to clean up the stuffing. He has buckets that he hauls around and plays with. Balls don't last.. Nothing LASTS... Nothing.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:49 am

think positive Mini he didn't eat the pool or the slide yet Lets talk TOYS 870190
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:01 am

yorkiemom wrote:
think positive Mini he didn't eat the pool or the slide yet Lets talk TOYS 870190

BIG reason he is penned when we are not outside. BECAUSE at christmas time.. he was hauling our huge blow ups around the YARD>..... ARGGGGGGGGGGGg
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:16 am

Mini wrote:
yorkiemom wrote:

BIG reason he is penned when we are not outside. BECAUSE at christmas time.. he was hauling our huge blow ups around the YARD>..... ARGGGGGGGGGGGg

No, not possible. Seriously, if your poor maligned pooch had done something hilariously silly like that, surely there would be PICTURES!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:21 am

Who had time to take pictures.. I was chasing him around the yard.. Saying Leave it.. Well my loving hubby stood on the deck Pissing himself laughing.............. I am going to take pictures today of this dog.... LMAO.......

or more so a HORSE......... He is so lovable.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

Mini wrote:
Who had time to take pictures.. I was chasing him around the yard.. Saying Leave it.. Well my loving hubby stood on the deck Pissing himself laughing.............. I am going to take pictures today of this dog.... LMAO.......

or more so a HORSE......... He is so lovable.

Sure..... blame the husband. Ok, I've got a pretty clear mental picture now, LOL.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Personally I want a pic of Mini chasing the dog,somehow I have a visual and it is not good LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:35 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Personally I want a pic of Mini chasing the dog,somehow I have a visual and it is not good LOL

you are all evil... LMFAO

stay tuned just took some pics.. takes awhile to download
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:48 am

unless you are in them I'm not loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooking Lets talk TOYS 870190
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:57 am

Just to give you an example how lengthy he is and how Big

When he stands straight up on his back legs. He is pushing 6 ft tall.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:59 pm

Awww, look at his face. They really know how to pull the sweet and innocent look. :lol:

Giggle Why do I picture Mini running around the yard chasing a dog who is running from her, and in his mouth pulling one of those big blow up Christmas ornaments.

Mini, I feel your pain, I really do. I bought my dog one of those plastic kiddie pools a few summers go. The first summer she kept dumping the water out of the pool. :roll: Had to keep refilling it back up. The second summer, she dumped the water out of the kiddie pool, then thought it would be fun to rip the pool into two pieces. I was not happy and that was that for kiddie pool fun. I need to look into buying an affordable rubber horse trough type thingy for her to swim in or a children's hard plastic sand box that I can fill with water.

She's gotten better at not destroying her toys, but keep in mind this improvement just started happening early this year and she's almost 4 years old.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:12 pm

Mini might be putting up with a while yet,it could be her he was dragging around the yard by the size of him Lets talk TOYS Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

OMG 4 YEARS.. he is only 16 months OLD..

How am I going to survive 4 years.... LMAO

HA HA HA. yorkie no, he is really good with peeps he knows.. scares the poop out of those that come on here and he doesn't know
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:07 pm

He looks like a sweet dog Mini,but I still think he is big enough to drag you off to the bush lol
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 2:17 pm

So it appears we need to talk with Mini's hubby and tell him to carry around a camera for us.... then at least we have a shot at getting the funny posted. He is one huge dog! Perhaps if you stopped feeding him steroids he wouldn't be so huge. LOL I must be lucky, Tank didn't really go through a chew everything he can phase... except my clothing and stuffed animals. My poor future children will not have stuffies because their big brother Tank will steal them. Tank is out of the phase of chewing my clothing... THANK GOD because it gets expensive to replace all your underwear every two months.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

I could have helped you with that Bullet,just don't wear any
Back to top Go down

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:56 pm

Wow, he's gorgeous. What about an old tire, he can drag it around chew on it, should last awhile. :lol:

Of course remove it from the car first. 8)
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

jamn53 wrote:
Wow, he's gorgeous. What about an old tire, he can drag it around chew on it, should last awhile. :lol:

What a good idea......................................................... I am going to go get one.. out of the goat pen.. LMFAO..

I never thought of that... I don't know how long it will last.. but it may keep him busy for a few hours.. LMFAO..

I gave him one of the little pools today.. Idea from BBE.. however.. He doesn't want to use it. arggg...
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

jamn53 wrote:

Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:06 am

pooperscooper wrote:
jamn53 wrote:

Giggle Giggle Giggle

:lol: :lol: :lol: Otherwise Mini will be chasing him around the yard, while he's pulling the car around, and we won't get to see a video of it.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:36 am

So I put that alpca pool in with the MORON...

Had him sit in it .. lay in it.. He loved it.. Till he popped a whole in it.. ARGG>. good thing it was the old one.. and I use the sprinklers for the alpacas..

Now tomorrow we put the tire in his pen..
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:11 am

Wow Bosco is a big handsome boy!! I love the pic with him and your daughter sitting, and the side profile was like hmm, I dunno but it wasn't me!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:54 am

by the size of him maybe you need to try a tracter tire Mini LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk TOYS   Lets talk TOYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk TOYS
Page 1 of 1