Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Empty
PostSubject: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:02 am

One of those days where one of my hay customers could do no right...LOL. He never calls he just shows up out of the blue every few weeks, a really nice guy I must add. Yesterday morning he comes to my house at 9AM and my hubby had just gotten out of bed and had just put his pants on...hair not brushed nor teeth and he opens the door a crack with "What do you want"...he is so not a morning person and didn't say it rude more jokingly and told the guy I was already at the farm.

I was already finished chores and was at my parents farmhouse when he drove up eating slice of banana cream pie when my dad told me he wanted to speak with me, this after I had watched him search up at the stable first and was eating fast. I go outside and my customer says to me..."Whoa, did you have a witchy night last night". I was confused and figured I must have whipped cream on my face or something because that statement made No sense to me. I had no clue hubby had said what he said to put two and two together. I replied...I have witchy a night every night, being that it is common knowledge that we are pagans I though that's what he must be talking about??? He makes arrangements to come get 2 bales one at a time in the afternoon. For some reason he always deals with me and me alone so when he comes for the first bale he came back to my house to pay for them but I was in town buying a hoe for the garden and instead of paying my spouse he left...apologised again for waking him up.

A few hours later he returns looking for me again but this time I was working on my dog fence and had went into the greenhouse looking for a bag of nails and I didn't know he was back. My daughter told me some guy was looking for me when she was driving up the driveway and they met and she told him last time she saw me I was fencing (two hours previous). By that time he was already gone and I had found my nails and my husband yells to me...he was driving the lawn tractor..."Some dummy has lost a round bale on the highway by the farm". On further inspection he says..."come see it looks like one of ours". Bloody hell...yup...the bale was indeed one of ours and my customer had already found my dad and he had the tractor already at the end of the driveway to reload it. The bale was 1450 pounds and laying on the center line of the highway. Drivers are so ignorant and they kept on driving around it instead of waiting five minutes when it should have been obvious it was about to be removed, (Rant). Anyways finally traffic cleared and the bale was loaded again.

Poor guy comes again to pay for them and he's so embarrassed yet again...he caught me just when I was so friggin hot and was peeling off my coveralls when he knocked on the door, I was standing right beside it in the mudroom and turned the doorknob with my outer layer pants down to my ankles, tripping over them. He says..."Ahhh now I've bothered you taking your pants off". Too funny...I dam near died laughing. Just once it would be nice if he would phone before showing up and leave a message, not that I would answer but I would maybe catch the message and all of us could be forewarned. Gah he's a talker...5 minutes of apologies yet again I was to relate to my dad, my husband and me. My brain is saying "Get in your truck and take your bale home"...then I notice he has no tie strap on the endgate of his truck. Offer to borrow him one and tis then that he says he has one behind the seat of his pickup. Walk out on the gravel on my socks to help him/make sure he gets home with the dam bale. He's a sweety but really...kind of a pain in the ass at times. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 9:10 am

I think he likes you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 9:10 am

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 12:51 pm

and lucky enough for you he'll be back LOL
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

pooperscooper wrote:

A few hours later he returns looking for me again but this time I was working on my dog fence and had went into the greenhouse looking for a bag of nails and I didn't know he was back. My daughter told me some guy was looking for me when she was driving up the driveway and they met and she told him last time she saw me I was fencing (two hours previous). By that time he was already gone and I had found my nails and my husband yells to me...he was driving the lawn tractor..."Some dummy has lost a round bale on the highway by the farm". On further inspection he says..."come see it looks like one of ours". Bloody hell...yup...the bale was indeed one of ours and my customer had already found my dad and he had the tractor already at the end of the driveway to reload it. The bale was 1450 pounds and laying on the center line of the highway. Drivers are so ignorant and they kept on driving around it instead of waiting five minutes when it should have been obvious it was about to be removed, (Rant). Anyways finally traffic cleared and the bale was loaded again.

Giggle Your husband's hilarious Pooper.

I also think that poor man likes you too. You should know living in the country it's hard to get away from most of your neighbours, they love to chat.

Puts on list get a banana cream pie for next weekend. Now I have a craving. Sad
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 10:13 pm

OMG I read that and got visions of a female Harrison Ford and an Amish farm boy !!! Giggle Try not to 'whack him' too hard!!

This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk 80851

Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 12:29 am

Bwahaha...I think he likes anyone he can chat with...Oh Dear, yes he will be back. Next he is to bring his mare for breeding. Lets seriously hope he closes the horse trailer doors after he loads her in it. Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 5:46 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Bwahaha...I think he likes anyone he can chat with...Oh Dear, yes he will be back. Next he is to bring his mare for breeding. Lets seriously hope he closes the horse trailer doors after he loads her in it. Arrow Arrow Arrow

:lol: Oh gosh, that is a scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk   This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Guy Had A Bad Day ~ Farm Talk
Page 1 of 1