Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Empty
PostSubject: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

OMG. THat damn little thing made me sweat.. Full trainning has commenced. Let me tell you.. SHE IS AN EVIL>> DEMON. even my farrier thinks this. Not that we don't spend lots of time with her.. SHE IS JUST EVIL. Thank goodness she is a MINI. FRIG.. I was sweating this morning. Had to put her in a headlock to halter her.. We have been working on this.. Today.. she has decided that she is going to be a REAL SHIT....

So after headlocking her and haltering her.. We are working on lead breaking.. OMG.. rearing and bucking. SHe is not treat motivated..

Pooper any tip to make this smoothier she may end up killing me.... SHE IS AN EVIL DEMON>... EVIL..

all the tips I would welcome.. OMG.. JACK was a breeze she is going to be a friggin test I TELL YA
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 2:29 pm

Mini wrote:
OMG. THat damn little thing made me sweat.. Full trainning has commenced. Let me tell you.. SHE IS AN EVIL>> DEMON. even my farrier thinks this. Not that we don't spend lots of time with her.. SHE IS JUST EVIL. Thank goodness she is a MINI. FRIG.. I was sweating this morning. Had to put her in a headlock to halter her.. We have been working on this.. Today.. she has decided that she is going to be a REAL SHIT....

So after headlocking her and haltering her.. We are working on lead breaking.. OMG.. rearing and bucking. SHe is not treat motivated..

Pooper any tip to make this smoothier she may end up killing me.... SHE IS AN EVIL DEMON>... EVIL..

all the tips I would welcome.. OMG.. JACK was a breeze she is going to be a friggin test I TELL YA

I always have to quote so I can remember what was said...old age creeping up. You know me I like things to be easier for me and hopefully them. I have done a few things with the little buggers...

Place a soft cotton rope lariat style around her bum and run the long end through the legs and the halter ring, used as a lead rope, that way she's pulling on her own head and ass if she doesn't step up. I would tie her up to something good and solid but keep the rope low to the ground so she doesn't rear and flip herself. What I do is put a long lead on the halter and using a wood fence with pony on the inside and me on the outside so I can't get hurt and wrap the rope just below the bottom rail at least 3 times. I hang on to the rope on my side and let them fight on their side...I always like to have another person helping me that stays a safe distance from flying hooves but armed with a lunge whip that can bum tap if said pony sits like a dog and pulls back, you don't want pulling. If this happens and it usually does the helper has to encourage the pony to get back up on all fours and stand quiet...this can take quite a while with a pony determined not to mind. Once they figure out they must stand quiet them offer a petting or a treat. Repeat as many times as necessary.

For leading I always use the bum rope and a halter shank, one rope in each hand...If they don't step up then I drag them with the bum rope. Also if you get in the situatition where she plants fer feet and refuses to budge (and you will...lol) the trick to making them move is to pull them sideways using the halter so they are off balanced and they have to move, even if it's just a few steps. Good luck...gotta run, Report your results. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

Will let you know..

We have been putting the halter on.. since she was born.. I don't know if today she decided she was going to be a SHIT.. LMFAO

Will try some of those and let ya know

Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm

Ponies do have their days to be little monsters always... 🤡
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

Day 2

Didn't go as planned.. OMG.. talk about spirited.. I think she knows now.. That when I come in she has to work. So today.. I thought put halter on her.. and give her lots of loving.... She calmed down lots.. she loves being groomed. So today just groomed her and picked up her feet.. My little donkey. sure likes to kick her feet out.. It must be cause she is a demon....

Didn't do much work with her.. Tomorrow afternoon, I will try those tricks....... argg.. ONe step at a time.......
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME...

THAT IS ALL.. OH AND I THINK HER NEW NAME IS LITTLE SHIT.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:17 pm

Mini,you going to let a little bitty horse get the best of you? EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL 80851
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:10 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Mini,you going to let a little bitty horse get the best of you? EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL 80851

SHE IS NOT A HORSE.. SHE IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEMON.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL 870190 EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL 870190 EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL 870190
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL   EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVIL LITTLE HORSE FROM HELL
Page 1 of 1