Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horse Paintings

Go down 
+4
Kewl Chick
kbullet
yorkiemom
pooperscooper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:16 pm

Thought I would share some artwork painted by my cousin...I love her stuff. She and I grew up together...we have a lot of artists in our family. It's worth looking at if you like western type art. Smile Smile Smile

http://www.kendallandrewsfineart.com/current%20works/currentworks.html
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:24 pm

Oh wow,she has some beautiful paintings thank you for sharing with us
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:10 pm

Those are incredible.. I love backseat driver.
Back to top Go down

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:48 pm

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:30 pm

Wow Pooper, your cousin sure has some talent!! I would advise her to try and get the right click disabled so people can not take her images.
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:18 pm

Beautiful work, I enjoyed looking at it. I like the "back seat driver" too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

Those are beautiful paintings, your cousin is very talented. I love backseat driver and winter stray.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 8:32 am

Pooper her work is beautiful! Wonderful attention to detail and the naturalness of her scenes. Kept going back to look at The Last Row........OMG I so love that !
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 2:16 pm

I want a couple.. of them.. amazing..... where can I buy her work from... I need some new paintings for my living room.. after we paint and redo it... Those are just what I am looking for to go for my western theme...

You and your family are so talented..... I can draw stick people... sigh
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 12:38 am

They are great aren't they!!! If you click the links at the top there are a few more. She's just awesome IMO and the funny thing is she "failed art" in high school. I got honors and she failed how screwed up is that Shocked Mini I will contact her and inquire about pricing and how to acquire her stuff. She does custom paintings and pencil sketches of peoples personal animals from photos (she doesn't do humans) and they are exactly the same as the pics. She's done a few for me and they are amazing. Will post some of the ones she has done for me of my critters later. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 11:20 am

pooperscooper wrote:
They are great aren't they!!! If you click the links at the top there are a few more. She's just awesome IMO and the funny thing is she "failed art" in high school. I got honors and she failed how screwed up is that Shocked Mini I will contact her and inquire about pricing and how to acquire her stuff. She does custom paintings and pencil sketches of peoples personal animals from photos (she doesn't do humans) and they are exactly the same as the pics. She's done a few for me and they are amazing. Will post some of the ones she has done for me of my critters later. Smile Smile Smile

Can you pm me with pricing too please.. I am really interested in the backseat driver.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:51 am

To get the paintings featured you have to click on the link and purchase from there as the dude owns the originals he bought from Donna. From what she told me, he makes copies of the originals and reproduces them onto canvas which she says are nicer than the originals as they are larger and come framed. He also made smaller copies he calls minis that are 8" x 10"s for $60.00. I think she said the larger ones were 26" x 13" but I'm not sure. If interested e-mail the promoter. 👽

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horse Paintings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Paintings   Horse Paintings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse Paintings
Page 1 of 1