Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alberta Coyote Control

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Alberta Coyote Control Empty
PostSubject: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 3:08 am

Came across this article in one of the monthly farm bulletins I subscribe to - for those of you who don't live in a rural area you may not see the subtle humor here - but for people like Mini, Pooper and other rural individuals it'll bring a smile to your face. THE Alberta Government and Forest Reserve Service were presenting an alternative option to Alberta Farmers and Ranchers for controlling the coyote population. This alternative solution was inspired by the "Tree Huggers of Alberta" who saw it as a more " humane solution" to the current day shooting and trapping. What they proposed was for the Male coyotes to be captured alive, neutered, then let loose again thereby controlling the birth of new off spring. The proposal was presented to a recent meeting of Alberta Farm and Ranch Associations. All those in attendance thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally, one of the old Ranchers in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said "Son, I don't think you fully understand our problem, them coyotes aren't Fu-kin our sheep - THEIR EATING EM."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:33 am

OMG How funny !
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:05 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:57 am

Arggg..

HA HA HA HA

Don't even want to mention those frickin dogs. The past couple of weeks have been HELL. with those friggin things. I swear, we need to start doing something about them before they over run all of us up here in the north.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

:lol: Gotta show this to hubby.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:33 pm

oh that was good mcauly,how I hated them when I lived on the acreage,shot at my share of them,hit a few,missed most of them,they are all fluff and fur damn it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alberta Coyote Control   Alberta Coyote Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alberta Coyote Control
Page 1 of 1