Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First it was coyotes.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

First it was coyotes..... Empty
PostSubject: First it was coyotes.....   First it was coyotes..... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First it was coyotes.....   First it was coyotes..... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 4:23 pm

Back home.. I have seen cougars attack a couple of horses. It aint pretty. The horses are very lucky.

The one attack that I helped out with. We lost the horse after a 33 hour battle. It was one of our neighbors.

hence why I have dogs. we have had cougar sitings around here lately. Haven't seen anything around.. But I will start to see more.. as hunting season approaches and my dogs have to be penned again
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: First it was coyotes.....   First it was coyotes..... Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:55 pm

What aggravates the hell out of me and many others is that DNR will not acknowledge that we even have cougars in NS. The numerous sightings over years and years means nothing to them. Just the same as when the coyotes made their appearance here......nope, they don't exist. Bullshit!

Maybe we could start blaming all the attacks on Bigfoot?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First it was coyotes.....   First it was coyotes..... Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:59 am

It is sad..

Cougars are amazing animals...

Not so much here.. but back home.. THe first time I heard a cougar.. not sure what you call it.. A call..

At the cottage... we saw them all the time. Them and Bobcats.

I love wildlife.. BUt unfortunatley too many stupid people
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First it was coyotes.....   First it was coyotes..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First it was coyotes.....
Page 1 of 1