Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)

Go down 
+10
rottnmom
pooperscooper
kbullet
Boston
ivegotfleas1
Kewl Chick
Tookey
mcpug
BigBrownEyes29
Mini
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Empty
PostSubject: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:04 pm

First I set a record.. LOL

I completed a 4 month course in just under a week. My instructor was impressed. She has never had a student complete a course that fast. I received my final grade on the course today. 97 percent. Yes Nicki and spys if you are reading this. This uneducated dumb ass. Just completed a course in her nursing program. With a 97 percent under a week. LOL Oh and Nicki, one more thing. That is also working 7 shifts at work in 5 days and I still completed the damn course.

I decided to take some courses in my nursing program via online to lesson the course load in september. HOwever, the reason I took only a week. I procrastinated for the longest time.

2nd thing I am excited about.......................................

For the longest time I wanted one. But everyone always came first. The animals, the kids, the house.. You know LIFE as a parent.. HA HA HA

Well I finally decided that this summer, on some days off because of shift work and hubby's schedule that I am taking the kids camping. Well who wants to tent with a baby ect. So I broke down and Bought a trailor. Hubby picks it up tomorrow...

OMG I love it. I will take pictures. This is the first purchase ( even though the kids will use it) that is for ME. What I wanted. ALso the first purchase. That I made Brand new.

The kids didn't know. We went into the city last night. to take a final look over before I signed my life away.. LMFAO. They were so excited....

It is a 2010 31 foot Nomad. It is fully loaded.. LMAO... with airconditioning ( that was my main concern) I got a good deal on it. It will have more uses as I have a tiny house.. So when you all come visit me.. you can have your own quarters as I don't think you want to share my house with the ZOO.. LMAO However,, hubby said I needed a good generater too because some spots up here do not have power hook ups. So I guess hubby got a new frickin toy. Boy those generators are expensive. Now, he is saying I need to buy a new truck. Damn man.. but anyways... sorry for the brag.. But that is what I have been doing in the last week.

Now, I need to clean my house, catch up on laundry and other non related animal chores that kind of got left for a week
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:32 pm

cheers Congratulations on the 97% in your nursing course and breaking the record, also on your new trailer. You know depending on the size, you might need a fifth wheel for your truck if you don't already have one. Can't wait to see the pics.

Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:35 pm

cheers

The trailer you just bought for camping sounds like the one Niki lives in full time :lol:

Congrats mini you deserve it for all your hard work.

Smarty pants Razz
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:41 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
cheers Congratulations on the 97% in your nursing course and breaking the record, also on your new trailer. You know depending on the size, you might need a fifth wheel for your truck if you don't already have one. Can't wait to see the pics.

No its a pull behind. My truck can pull it. It is a light weight or something.. Have no idea.. That was hubbies department.. LMFAO.. But eventually we need a new Truck as mine has taken a beaten LMFAO.. BUt just not NOW.

I wouldnt recommend that speed again. Last night was the first night I got 5 hours of sleep. I litterally burned every energy I had. I lived off coffee.

I would get off work at 10 or 11 depending on the shift. Come home. Play with the animals for about an hour. do some animal chores. Hit the books till 5 am. Sleep for an hour. Shower and back at work. The only reason I could get what I did. Is hubby was on his days off. Thank Gosh. He even got our bush fenced in.. with the kids. So the cows now have grass that is taller then them. hopefully throughout the summer they can push the bush and cleanse it out. I couldn't of done it without him. I wouldn't even recommend doing it. and I won't procrastinate to that point again.. LMFAO.. Yesterday after coming back from the city. Hubby looked at me and said. " hon, you look like death is coming, GO TO BED." LOL
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 1:48 pm

HOLY SHIT MINI!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

now before you go camping, how bout you catch a few extra hours of sleep :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:03 pm

Aww Congratulations Mini!!! You kicked ass on that course and the trailer sounds like a dream come true. You work hard and deserve the success and rewards!! Kudos and I will babysit when you go camping. LOL
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:19 pm

cheers Way to go Mini!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:20 pm

YAY! cheers

Way to go Mini.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:49 pm

Way to go on those grades smarty pants. LOL

As for the trailer... I'm happy for you... you work really, really hard and deserve a treat. Have fun and make sure you take lots of pics of your camping trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:39 pm

cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:23 pm

Whoo hoo Mini. Check out Goose Lake, near Fort Assinaboia (SP). Great camping spot for kids and adults. Big private treed sites, a boat launch, playground, fishing...dogs allowed (at least they were when we were there last) and once a year they have a festival with some really good bands and a fishing derby. < See if you can go that weekend, we had a great time, danced til dawn almost. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:31 pm

Mini that is AWESOME on both counts!! cheers You are rightfully proud and your family should be too!! Great the way the whole family pulled together to help you do this...and momma certainly deserves her reward. You'll begin to love that trailer so much it'll become a sanctuary at times.:lol:

Way to go girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:48 pm

Thanks everyone..

Don't forget the reason I had well until THis friday to complete this course was because I screwed up.. and procratinated. NEVER again.. Hubby said thank goodness I excel under pressure.. or I wouldve of wasted all of that money. And pay for it again in September. Since I hate wasting money... I had to finish it.

But I tell you at 400 am.. bones and structures and veins.. all blended it together. LOL. Talk about terms too.. HA HA HA HA... anyways it is done. And I am looking forward to starting my nursing program in the fall. Maybe I can give those smart kids fresh out of school, a run for their money from this old mom.. HA HA HA HA

As for the trailer. I can't wait. I think I am going to sleep in it tomorrow night. Just me and the pugs.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

The funniest thing, last night it was in the shop.. getting it cleaned and everything double checked for when we pick it. We are looking at it. My daughter says.. mommy why are we looking at this one. The sign says sold. I looked at her and said well it is Sold. She said.. well we can't buy it. I said no We can't buy it cause mommy already did. SHe stared at me.. like I was on Glue. THen she said it is OURS.. I said NO.. It is mommy's.. LMFAO.. ha ha ha ha ha . She giggled and said when our we going camping.. ha ha ha ha

So pooper. does that mean if we go that weekend.. You will go too... but I will check it out.... Always looking for good places to go. that is close
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:02 pm

That is friggin' awesome Mini on all counts you should be totally PROUD of yourself ... Wow lot's of great news tonight Woohoo how rare is that LOL

:face:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:14 pm

Mini wrote:
The funniest thing, last night it was in the shop.. getting it cleaned and everything double checked for when we pick it. We are looking at it. My daughter says.. mommy why are we looking at this one. The sign says sold. I looked at her and said well it is Sold. She said.. well we can't buy it. I said no We can't buy it cause mommy already did. SHe stared at me.. like I was on Glue. THen she said it is OURS.. I said NO.. It is mommy's.. LMFAO.. ha ha ha ha ha . She giggled and said when our we going camping.. ha ha ha ha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

Way to go Mini,we are all proud of you and congrats on the trailer,I used to love camping,not so much anymore though
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:30 pm

Congrats Mini!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

Mini that is FABULOUS !!! WTG !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

No trailer today.... Our lights were hooped on the truck when he went to hook it up... they worked on the trailer. Poor guy spent over 2 hours looking at fuses and wiring.. only to come home. and realize it was something so simple. I will head in the city tomorrow and pick it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)   I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am so excited.. so excited.. ( KIND of a Brag- OPS)
Page 1 of 1