Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am soo excited too...

Go down 
+8
kbullet
ivegotfleas1
Boston
Bernermom
BigBrownEyes29
Snitty
Mini
Kewl Chick
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

I am soo excited too... Empty
PostSubject: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:46 pm

I FINALLY just went today and got my G1 license!!! Hurray for me!!

Stay off the sidewalks!! Oh wait, you guys don't live near me...lucky you!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:50 pm

Congrats way to Go!

What is a G1 license?

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 2:56 pm

Congrats cheers
Can you come over and drive me to the store now? 8)

I need to get mine..

So please write down all the answers to the questions here for me cheers

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:05 pm

Congratulations!!!

My son just turned 16 is waiting until after his exams to study for his G1. I'm so glad when I went for my drivers license that there was no graduated drivers licensing in place.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:09 pm

I'm kicking myself in the ass...The other day it hit me that I am gonna be 35 in a few months and what the hell am i thinking. All of my nephews have theirs and if they can do it so can I.

Snitty, give me some time and I will get you the answers. I did fail the first time but I put my ass back in the hour + line up cause I was not leaving there today without it. So over 3 hours later and I got it!!
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 3:23 pm

good for you, Congrat cheers
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:21 pm

Congrats Kewl! cheers
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:22 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
I'm kicking myself in the ass...The other day it hit me that I am gonna be 35 in a few months and what the hell am i thinking. All of my nephews have theirs and if they can do it so can I.

Snitty, give me some time and I will get you the answers. I did fail the first time but I put my ass back in the hour + line up cause I was not leaving there today without it. So over 3 hours later and I got it!!

How much is it to take the test now?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 4:56 pm

Mini, a G1 is graduated licensing in Ontario. We must get our G1 license and have it for 8 months to a year, depending on if you take driving school during which you must drive with someone that has their license for 5 years or more. Then you get your G2 and can drive on your own and you hold that for a year. Then you can get your full G license with no restrictions. The difference between the G2 and the G is that you cannot drink and you can't have a passenger in your car under 16.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:12 pm

kbullet wrote:
Mini, a G1 is graduated licensing in Ontario. We must get our G1 license and have it for 8 months to a year, depending on if you take driving school during which you must drive with someone that has their license for 5 years or more. Then you get your G2 and can drive on your own and you hold that for a year. Then you can get your full G license with no restrictions. The difference between the G2 and the G is that you cannot drink and you can't have a passenger in your car under 16.

I thought with the G2 you couldn't drive by yourself after a certain time (when the sun sets) without a licensed driver with you.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

I thought with the G2 you couldn't drive by yourself after a certain time (when the sun sets) without a licensed driver with you.

You may be correct... let me check into that..... You are correct... you cannot be on the road from midnight to 5am.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

The test cost me $125.00 and $10.00 to retake the test.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 5:50 pm

This is not how to park....

I am soo excited too... Parking

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 6:19 pm

kbullet wrote:

LOL...so with the other you can drink :?: I know you can't was just my first though when I read it.

Way to Go Kewl Chick... cheers
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
kbullet wrote:

LOL...so with the other you can drink :?: I know you can't was just my first though when I read it.

Way to Go Kewl Chick... cheers

That was my thought too when I first got my G2 and read the conditions.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

Good for you Kewl! I was 25 when I got mine.....had my beginner's twice at 16 and 18.......father and a few idiot friends trying to 'teach' me how to drive cured me from ever wanting to get behind the wheel for a long time. Ended up teaching all four of ours how to drive.......now three of them live where they don't need to :roll:

You'll be glad to did it......just knowing you have that option and freedom!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

Thanks bullet...Things changed since I got my little piece of freedom..............

congrats again Kewl. now you can come out here and meet some of us from alberta
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

Good job KC
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

Congrats!! I'm working on a motorcycle licence Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am soo excited too...   I am soo excited too... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am soo excited too...
Page 1 of 1