Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABORTION PROS AND CONS

Go down 
+16
Igloosukka
horrid hounds
HoodieCrow
cureforboredom
Amomma
kbullet
Mini
MikaKeara
mcpug
tootles
Boston
Snitty
Susan
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:35 pm

Your feelings on Octo-mom as a whole. She already had six children (one with autism). Should she have had more? She stated that the reason she had all the eggs implanted was because she didn't want the unused fertilized eggs to be thrown out? Is that the same as abortion? If you believe life begins at conception how to you differentiate?

She now has 14 children. Do you think those children are getting quality care? Would they have been better off if she had reduced numbers?

Last edited by Boston on Tue 11 May 2010, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:36 pm

Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
horrid hounds wrote:
I put my kid first at all times.....however if i got pregnant today, and was told that carrying the child to term would kill me....i would abort. I have my existing child to think about.......not being big headed but i doubt a newborn sibling could take the place of losing his mother.
I wouldnt be happy about it......but in all honesty it would be the only sane choice to make as D said.

So you don't believe anyone else could take care of your child if you were not here to do it ?

I have no problem with ending a life of a criminal, or assisted suicide but to end a life just to make mine more convenient or comfortable is just not a good reason for me .

What good reason is there to kill a criminal, when they can be put in jail serve their time and possibly turn their lives around?
Why does an unborn fetus have more importance to you over someone else who happened to make bad choices with their lives?

A criminal was given a chance at life they decide to do bad , they make a choice to commit crimes against humanity bad enough to have to sacrifice their own .

People make bad choices all the time it's called life.

Well D I wouldn't think you should get life for J walking .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:41 pm

Epic D wrote...

"I prefer men with balls not pussies like you."

Sheesh! How rude can you get?! Anyhoo, I'm logging off now. I'm behind on my ironing and laundry. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:41 pm

feathers wrote:

Well D I wouldn't think you should get life for J walking .

So only those who have done a crime you find unforgivable should be killed off?
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:42 pm

feathers wrote:
Theres where you may be wrong "you just do it . "

"you just do it" without taking into consideration your other children, your spouse, your family, yourself?

Why does the unborn child get the final say and not any of the other important people in your life?
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:44 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
If the pregnancy is threatening the Mother's life, then I agree, abort. I wouldn't view this as killing a baby. I'd view it as self defense.

By the way, am I the only who thinks Epic D has a crush on me? I mean, girls are always mean to the boys they are attracted to. It's timeless! :lol:

That line makes no sense to me. If abortion is murder it is murder. Unless circumstances change the meaning for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:45 pm

Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:

You can never be sure family will love each other , its their choice but a parent would have to prepare their family for the possibility that a life may be lost because the mother chooses life for her child .
Either way a life is going to be sacrificed ,your children may hate you because you choose to kill one of their siblings . Never would they forget you chose your own life over one of your children .

Clearly you are not sane.

You would risk your own life to only leave not only the new baby motherless but also any kids already at home.
Not to mention women who do make the selfish choice to carry a high risk baby not only risk their own lives but also that of the unborn fetus.
So what does one say to the kids already at home when mom leaves to have a baby and not only does she end up dying but so does the baby?
How does the parents of "mom" cope knowing they didnt raise their daughter with enough sense to value her own life?
Not to mention how does the "dad" or whoever is now left with the kids handle trying to explain why "mommy" didn't think they were as important as an unborn fetus to not place her own life at risk?

Calling a baby a fetus makes it easier for you to kill it doesn't it ? All of my children born or not would be more important to me and I am stressing me here okay . I pass no judgment on other people for what they believe because we all have to live with what we believe is right or wrong .
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:47 pm

feathers wrote:
[

Why?

Why would you knowingly commit suicide in front of your other kids?
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:49 pm

feathers wrote:

Calling a baby a fetus makes it easier for you to kill it doesn't it ? All of my children born or not would be more important to me and I am stressing me here okay . I pass no judgment on other people for what they believe because we all have to live with what we believe is right or wrong .

Your opening line is indeed a judgment.

I call it a fetus because that is what it is.

I've never had an abortion. I probably would not choose that route, no that is not true there are circumstances I would choose that route and still sleep well at night. I will however fight for a woman's right to make that choice without being castigated a monster for doing so. Abortions should be free, accessible and safe and offered to those that need/want them.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:50 pm

feathers wrote:
Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:

You can never be sure family will love each other , its their choice but a parent would have to prepare their family for the possibility that a life may be lost because the mother chooses life for her child .
Either way a life is going to be sacrificed ,your children may hate you because you choose to kill one of their siblings . Never would they forget you chose your own life over one of your children .

Clearly you are not sane.

You would risk your own life to only leave not only the new baby motherless but also any kids already at home.
Not to mention women who do make the selfish choice to carry a high risk baby not only risk their own lives but also that of the unborn baby.
So what does one say to the kids already at home when mom leaves to have a baby and not only does she end up dying but so does the baby?
How does the parents of "mom" cope knowing they didnt raise their daughter with enough sense to value her own life?
Not to mention how does the "dad" or whoever is now left with the kids handle trying to explain why "mommy" didn't think they were as important as an unborn baby to not place her own life at risk?

Nope, I say fetus because that is the medical term for it, and I can debate a topic without making it personal.

But if it helps you I'll change it for you.

There.. Better?

No matter what word you use it is still the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:52 pm

Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:
[

Why?

That is not such a black and white answer why would you join the armed forces during a war when you know you may very well loose your life ? I guess it is because that is what you believe is the right thing to do you do it for yourself and others .
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:56 pm

feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:
[

Why?

That is not such a black and white answer why would you join the armed forces during a war when you know you may very well loose your life ? I guess it is because that is what you believe is the right thing to do you do it for yourself and others .

You seriously didn't just compare protecting your country to risking your life to give birth did you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:58 pm

Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:

I've never had an abortion. I probably would not choose that route, no that is not true there are circumstances I would choose that route and still sleep well at night. I will however fight for a woman's right to make that choice without being castigated a monster for doing so. Abortions should be free, accessible and safe and offered to those that need/want them.

No I wasn't trying to be judgmental I truly was trying to understand where D is coming from how she comes to her conclusion about her feelings on abortion .
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:59 pm

Boston wrote:
Your feelings on Octo-mom as a whole. She already had six children (one with autism). Should she have had more? She stated that the reason she had all the eggs implanted was because she didn't want the unused fertilized eggs to be thrown out? Is that the same as abortion? If you believe life begins at conception how to you differentiate?

She now has 14 children. Do you think those children are getting quality care? Would they have been better off if she had reduced numbers?

People are ignoring this Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:59 pm

Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:
[

Why?

You seriously didn't just compare protecting your country to risking your life to give birth did you?

No I was comparing making decisions we make that may risk our lives .
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:00 pm

feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:

No I wasn't trying to be judgmental I truly was trying to understand where D is coming from how she comes to her conclusion about her feelings on abortion .

Sweetie it's called sanity, you can't understand it when you don't have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:03 pm

Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:

Pat on head D LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:04 pm

Epic D wrote:
Boston wrote:

Maybe you need to start another thread just for this .
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:05 pm

feathers wrote:
Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:

Pat on head D LOL

affraid I know someone else that says that. Hmm....

Last edited by Boston on Tue 11 May 2010, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:06 pm

feathers wrote:
Epic D wrote:
Boston wrote:

Maybe you need to start another thread just for this .

It parallel's with this discussion nicely. So what are your feelings on her?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:07 pm

feathers wrote:

Pat on head D LOL

Resorting to using other peoples lines as a comeback... Hmm well seems there is no point in trying to debate with you if your just going to use my own sayings, might as well go talk to myself.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:08 pm

I answered it once,she is a frigging wingnut as is her doctor for implanting that many eggs at one time,she should have quit while she was ahead and had none,I am not crazy about supporting her children in the future,nor paying her bills
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:09 pm

Boston wrote:

If she starts using penis winkle next, she should be banned. Prehaps she'll have a feathers list too?? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:10 pm

Boston wrote:
feathers wrote:
Epic D wrote:
feathers wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
feathers wrote:

Pat on head D LOL

You all scare me and with that I have to go back to work . ..................Thank God!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 1:10 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I answered it once,she is a frigging wingnut as is her doctor for implanting that many eggs at one time,she should have quit while she was ahead and had none,I am not crazy about supporting her children in the future,nor paying her bills

What are your feelings on reducing numbers once she realized that 8 implanted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABORTION PROS AND CONS   ABORTION PROS AND CONS - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABORTION PROS AND CONS
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next