Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STOP IT - Stop it Now

Go down 
+13
tootles
Tookey
kbullet
pooperscooper
Susan
Mini
Snitty
mcpug
Smoosh
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Igloosukka
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 3:59 pm

Thought his point was valid, but way too early, could see if it was all people could chat about for months, but it'll probably take time. Besides, seeing no one mentioning it or upset about it over there is kind of insulting to most people.....seems kind of....dunno two-faced to chat with someone for a year or two and when 16+ of them get removed at once they go on like nothing happened, or not to say anything out of fear from being banished from a silly little forum. The whole situation is ridiculous to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 4:20 pm

dr_strange wrote:
Thought his point was valid, but way too early, could see if it was all people could chat about for months, but it'll probably take time. Besides, seeing no one mentioning it or upset about it over there is kind of insulting to most people.....seems kind of....dunno two-faced to chat with someone for a year or two and when 16+ of them get removed at once they go on like nothing happened, or not to say anything out of fear from being banished from a silly little forum. The whole situation is ridiculous to say the least.

What would you want any one to say ? Those who care came here .
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 4:26 pm

feathers wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

nothing, not a control freak.......much :lol:

Just because I'd do something different doesn't mean I'm right (being 100% right is rare for anyone) or demand people to do things.

If just going with the flow is their thing, then it's their thing. Still to pretend like it never happened is kind of silly, considering anyone of them could be next for no reason at all.

It's like ignoring a gassy elephant in an elevator, just cause people choose not to talk about it, doesn't mean it's not there stinking like elephant shit.
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 4:58 pm

feathers wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

Maybe it's not what to say, but what NOT to say. And telling a large group of people to suck it up is really not the way to go about it. Whether you agree that people have the right to post their feelings or not, isn't the issue. The issue is a lot of long time posters feelings were hurt. It doesn't hurt anyone to give them time to sort through that. Besides, it does say at the top of this forum to express yourselves, positive or negative.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 5:12 pm

bingo
Back to top Go down
Susan
Susan

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 7:16 pm

I made a lot of friends on Kijiji, most of whom are here. Whether I'm your friend or not is another story. :lol: Some of them are still over there, and I still talk to them a bit. I have been so disgusted with the immature way things were handled, and them 'playing god' that I don't go there much.

I found some new people were showing up, calling people names and attempting to bring them down, and being down right rude, and they are STILL over there chatting away. It sickens me.

I wonder what forums are for then if you can't talk about life to other people!!??

I don't know what was going on, as I missed mostly all of it and things were locked up when I logged on. The first thing that came to my mind though was, "Where are all my friends now?" I was really upset. But I found you all, thanks to Bostons post with the link, and here I am.

On another note: Spies here? Really? Why? What's the gain in that? A gold star? :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 7:26 pm

I saw your handle on Kijiji awhile back. Weren't you "Susan and John"?

What happened? Did John get blown up by a water heater or somethin? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 7:56 pm

Hey Susan,

It's nice to see you here. I don't think anyone has a problem for anyone who still wants to post on kijiji but it's nice that you get it. In my opinion, the ones who all got banned were the ones who refused to take the headpats like good little children. The real troublemakers still get to post. Well, some of them. But I'm a believer in that it might be a good thing in the end.

It's funny because when the US side was open, I'd been there for about 9 months and barely looked at the Canadian side. It was filled with new people and one of my first impressions back was 'wow, that Nanagoo person sure wants an old fogey fluff forum..why doesn't she go somewhere else then?'........and she wasn't even a mod yet,lol. Guess she got her wish. For now.

Anyhow, glad you're here too. I've enjoyed a lot of your posts.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 8:21 pm

Did we lose feathers too?

Shame real Shame.

That was sarcasm for those who didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 8:55 pm

We did?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 8:58 pm

That is kinda strange...
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 8:58 pm

what's sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:00 pm

Guess she didn't miss us quite as much as she led us to believe yesterday, huh? lol
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:05 pm

STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 640477
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:02 pm

yes? got something to say?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:08 pm

I for one am going to miss Mcauley. He's a huge source of animal information and I have always enjoyed his wit and his take on life. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:09 pm

I really enjoyed Mc's company.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:41 pm

I don't understand why he left,lord knows he has had a whole lot worse said to him maybe after kijiji he just didn't want to bother anymore I know I will miss him he could carry on a hell of a debate and I felt he was always upfront and honest when I chatted with him
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 11:52 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else find it interesting that those who were telling everyone to get over it and quit bitching and obviously disagreeing with any banned members being upset, have mysteriously disappeared?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:22 am

Smoosh wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it interesting that those who were telling everyone to get over it and quit bitching and obviously disagreeing with any banned members being upset, have mysteriously disappeared?

I don't find it a mystery at all. The people you are referring to chose to leave, their choice. Maybe they didn't care for the "old fogies" reference. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 12:32 am

maybe the mods banned them STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 80851
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:04 am

To take away a person's ability to vent about Kijiji would be following the same antics of which Kijiji was and is producing. Cease all opinions unless you sugar coat it.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:50 am

KC,it is not true that you can wear your bunny slippers,but you CAN and I repeat CAN wear pink footed jammies,and take your big box of crayons,I know because of the last couple of days fighting my water system I am packing I personally have asked for a straight jacket in a contrasting color to my pink jammies
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:47 am

yorkiemom wrote:
KC,it is not true that you can wear your bunny slippers,but you CAN and I repeat CAN wear pink footed jammies,and take your big box of crayons,I know because of the last couple of days fighting my water system I am packing I personally have asked for a straight jacket in a contrasting color to my pink jammies

Ohhh I want a pair of them jammies Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:03 am

Do you want crayons also? You have to go where I go if you have those neccessities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP IT - Stop it Now
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next