Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:21 pm

First and foremost

The banning did not occur based on fights back and forth. I am sure all parties can hold their own. Comments occured from both directions.

However, I will say this. I shoot by the hip. All of my comments are in front of all the members. I do not have the time or the energy to copy and paste stuff and email this and that. I have always shoot by the hip.

I don't care if you disagree with me and want to call me a bitch. BY all means, you will not be banned for having said comments to me. Or other mods as they were picked because they can hold their own as well.

HOWEVER, I didn't even bann, when I got wind of certain emails.

I don't care,

But I will say, this and personally, I have stand by this. If you can't say the shit to the person's face- why bother saying the shit in the first place. When I have a problem with anyone including the" pose" as those like to say. I have always addressed them either via forum or messenger.

This long drowned out email is rather simple.

If you don't like this place- and constantly post on other forums and talk about what a stupid place.. vice versa this place is.. Like I said Why are you here?

In my opinion- you are hear for the simple reason to start trouble. I am not even bringing in the puppy threads or the debates. Because any forum will have those and it is lively. But there is a point in my mind. That when all people do is come here.. Looking for some dirt to copy and paste somewhere else. Grow some balls.. and address the issues here or don't even bother.


Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. It is used to be able to talk to each other comment fight yell.. ect.. This forum was created for said purposes and to also share things without being told what you can and cannot post. We have not edited or deleted any topics due to fighting or opinions. That will continue.

However, you are not using the freedom of speech, if you are here to copy and paste stuff and not even have the balls to confront said people. I believe the term is called espionage (SP) this is not tolerated anywhere.

Going forward, if you want to debate fine.. You wanna swear .. fine. But if you are here simply to get dirt to copy and paste and not contribute anything to this forum. This will not be tolerated.

My advice is simple. Be careful what you say- and be accountable for your own words. Because one day those words may crawl up your own ass and it won't feel all that great.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : S.W. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

I think I finally found my little piece of Heaven on the net!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes


Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm

Holy macaroni..... Izzy hasn't been here and there is a fight? lol... Sorry if my humor is in bad taste Mini... Who's the losers being the shits doing the copy and paste thing? Reminds me of someone..

Love your expression Mini... You are so adorable!

"Because one day those words may crawl up your own ass and it won't feel
all that great."
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:10 pm

See be accountable for your words.. I already ate mine

There is NO I in TEAM

So I am sorry to the TEAM...

I shouldve of said WE.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : S.W. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

Mini wrote:
See be accountable for your words.. I already ate mine

There is NO I in TEAM

So I am sorry to the TEAM...

I shouldve of said WE.
There is no W in team either. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:15 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
Mini wrote:
See be accountable for your words.. I already ate mine

There is NO I in TEAM

So I am sorry to the TEAM...

I shouldve of said WE.
There is no W in team either. :lol:

well crap I eat them again.. damit I am full already..

so anyways my point is .. their is A TEAM... ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 64
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:17 pm

GypsyJazmine wrote:
Mini wrote:
See be accountable for your words.. I already ate mine

There is NO I in TEAM

So I am sorry to the TEAM...

I shouldve of said WE.
There is no W in team either. :lol:

Ohoh Shocked Sounds like we have shit-disturber!!


Hmmm, would that be something that would crawl up your ass?? :roll:


God, I needed that laugh!! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : S.W. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 11:23 pm

Mini wrote:
GypsyJazmine wrote:
Mini wrote:
See be accountable for your words.. I already ate mine

There is NO I in TEAM

So I am sorry to the TEAM...

I shouldve of said WE.
There is no W in team either. :lol:

well crap I eat them again.. damit I am full already..

so anyways my point is .. their is A TEAM... ha ha ha ha
ROTFL!...I love you guys! Grin
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:10 am

damn I hate it when I miss the good stuff

_________________
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up


Posts : 1234
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 7:55 am

Somebody crawled up your ass? Human suppository?
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-04-27
Location : Toronto,On eh'

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 1:31 pm

Bwahahahaa human suppository *dies laughing but tries to stifle it* LOL

I have no problems with anyone here and apologise for my absence of late but I'd sure as hell love to see what's being said. Some people simply have too much time on thier hands if this kind of non-sense is still going on but my motto is I'm allergic to bullshit especially everyone elses LOL.

:face:
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 64
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   Thu 17 Jun 2010, 10:50 am

Oh my! Shocked I think Rotncorso just became a human suppository over on the 'other side' !!







Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop   

Back to top Go down
 
I am going to address the Forum... So the questions will stop
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» my forum is being redirected to another address
» Every Forum Address Taken
» Unable to change forum address/url (solved)
» How do I find a user's IP address?
» Yugioh Rpg Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: