Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pooper and other cafe users

Go down 
+7
JJ
Izzy
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
kbullet
Mini
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:38 pm

Mousey wrote:
How do you shut down for a few days?

go into edit and take off your door
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

Mousey wrote:
.D. wrote:
Mousey wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
.D. wrote:
I can't remember which levels gave the extra serving trays and stoves, I remember when I first started playing it drove me nuts wanting more of them Evil or Very Mad

I'm at level 51 now and have 7 severing trays and 16 ovens and one more level to go until I unlock the cake cheers

I think you need to add me as a friend... Smile Smile Smile

Add me too! My email is in my profile.

I added you... And you need to lock up your facebook photo's girl!!

I could see all of them without being your friend first Shocked

Seriously? Shocked I thought I set it to "friends only"......

I had mine set to certain people being able to see certain albums but stupid facebook somehow fucked it up so had to redo the permissions for all albums good thing I only have 30 of them so it only took 2 hours tantrum
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

.D. wrote:
Mousey wrote:
.D. wrote:
Mousey wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
.D. wrote:
I can't remember which levels gave the extra serving trays and stoves, I remember when I first started playing it drove me nuts wanting more of them Evil or Very Mad

I'm at level 51 now and have 7 severing trays and 16 ovens and one more level to go until I unlock the cake cheers

I think you need to add me as a friend... Smile Smile Smile

Add me too! My email is in my profile.

I added you... And you need to lock up your facebook photo's girl!!

I could see all of them without being your friend first Shocked

Seriously? Shocked I thought I set it to "friends only"......

I had mine set to certain people being able to see certain albums but stupid facebook somehow fucked it up so had to redo the permissions for all albums good thing I only have 30 of them so it only took 2 hours tantrum

FB is starting to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Mousey wrote:
FB is starting to piss me off.

+1 The reason I had to shut my restaurant down. If I have customers coming in while I'm putting food on the stove, then CW freezes, it takes an hour to load the game back up (on dial-up), and I wasted coins on spoiled food. Grrrrr. If my plan does not work, I think I might just give up on FB.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

I HATE Really really HATE the new facebook Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

I lied. The other day I expanded my cafe but only added a couple more tables and chairs. I have about 20 neighbours, don't think on dial-up that I'm going to add anymore. LOL But I might be lying about that too.

Has anyone noticed a difference in the way CW loads up now?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 3:04 pm

I hate how it loads now most times mine stays green, I've hardly played this month I have nothing cooking and my doors off and just collecting the food to serve once I feel like playing again.
Im still hooked on My Town but the damn game wont let me buy more land for some reason so just been collecting rent money which is getting boring Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

Gggrrrr...half my gifts disappear in transit so get lost. I am two friends short in Farmville to move ahead and I don't know anyone else who plays. Mad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

.D. wrote:
I hate how it loads now most times mine stays green, I've hardly played this month I have nothing cooking and my doors off and just collecting the food to serve once I feel like playing again.
Im still hooked on My Town but the damn game wont let me buy more land for some reason so just been collecting rent money which is getting boring Crying or Very sad

Do you have a farm? If so please add me as a neighbor...I send regular gifts...bribe. bribe. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

lol I dont play it, did for a bit when youngest annoyed me enough with his whining to send him gifts but I think I have it blocked, I'll unblock it for you can move ahead thou if I can find it 8)
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

.D. wrote:
lol I dont play it, did for a bit when youngest annoyed me enough with his whining to send him gifts but I think I have it blocked, I'll unblock it for you can move ahead thou if I can find it 8)

TY Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

bleeping bleep My Town tantrum tantrum tantrum

Work damnit work! tantrum
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:13 pm

Seeing My Town is being a pain in the ass this week I've gone back to cooking Mad

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

.D. wrote:
Seeing My Town is being a pain in the ass this week I've gone back to cooking Mad

CW is a pain in the ass too. I picked the wrong new neighbours to be my neighbour. LOL People I don't know who don't play all that much or gift often from that CW group. At least they were enough neighbours to help me expand my cafe. I put a security setting on my photo album so that only those from this forum and people that I personally know but don't play CW have access to see.

Tonight I'm going to shut down my cafe, and do nothing but cook late at night for a few hours until Sunday night. The re-open Sunday night and close it down Wednesday night. I need to get to a level where I have at least 5 additional stoves.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:56 pm

I find cafe world works ok expect if im trying to send gifts I always get that stupid Opps something went wrong page and never know if my gifts went or not but figured as I had 100 gifts waiting I should clear them out just incase there was a limit on how many you can have :lol:

My Town is finally working again so hopefully I remember to get my food off the stoves before my ribs go bad Shocked
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:31 pm

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Untitled-5
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 10:00 am

These pass couple of days I haven't been able to get my bonuses. I have been given bonus coins, and when I launch CW, the bonus logo to click on is not there. Arrrgh!!! Anyone else having this problem? Another thing I've noticed since I started is every time you clean your stove, you lose 15 coins. WTF is up with that? The should be giving you coins or not doing anything at all when you clean the stoves.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

I don't have the bonus coins button either. last night CW kept freezing up took forever to put a few dishes on the stoves Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 10:44 am

Mousey wrote:
I don't have the bonus coins button either. last night CW kept freezing up took forever to put a few dishes on the stoves Mad

I have problems with it freezing quite a bit every day. They need to change the way the game loads. For example I don't have any flags, so there should be an option to disable that and that time travel thing until I figure out what that one is for. Don't use it at the moment so don't want it to load. So now instead of taking an hour for the whole game to load, it takes about 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 11:17 am

2 hours Shocked
I give up after 2 mins if it won't load :lol:

Mine freezes up only if I have the doors on and people walking around a "freeze people" button would be good.

I try to remember to log into cafe world just long enough to send you guys gifts but most days I forget as facebook has become mainly my place to play My Town Embarassed

There should be dino eggs on my page though 8)
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:13 pm

.D. wrote:
2 hours Shocked
I give up after 2 mins if it won't load :lol:

Mine freezes up only if I have the doors on and people walking around a "freeze people" button would be good.

I try to remember to log into cafe world just long enough to send you guys gifts but most days I forget as facebook has become mainly my place to play My Town Embarassed

There should be dino eggs on my page though 8)

:lol: While it's loading for the 2 hours, I'm usually away from the computer doing other things. I take food off the stove and put food on, send gifts, try and stock up on food that neighbours have on their walls. That's when my computer freezes and it's time to log off and call it a night.

I've been stocking up on dino eggs for when I reopen my restaurant back up. I'm trying to leave it shut down until Sunday or Monday, to see if I can cook up a week's worth of food.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

Stupid cafe won't load my gifts Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:17 am

Is anyone elses cafe really sluggish? Mine is and it's pissin me off, takes 45 just to load my counters with food...I had to stop cooking leaving half my stoves empty cause my patience ran out Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 12:42 pm

I haven't had any problems yet (knock on wood) with putting food on the counters. But have noticed last night that there is another option of loading after "time travel" which is pissing me off. It already takes 2 hours to load the freaking game. The only thing I like about it is it takes 30 minutes for the game to load to view the cafe and while the rest of the crap is loading, I can cook food and remove food off of the stoves. Whereas before I had to wait for the entire game to load before I could do anything. If I want to take off the door to my cafe, I have to wait 2 hours. Grrrr, eventually I'll get sick of this game and quit playing. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:30 am

I've pretty much decided to give up on that spice rack crap. It seems they have you jumping through hoops if you're able to gather all the racks and jars for the spice rack, then have to get people to send you spices. The other day it showed that I had all my lids and last night showed that I only have 5 lids and had to get 10 more. So I've given up on the hassle of spices. LOL

I was surfing through FB and came across a group that has 50 links to get VIP dinners. I was able to use the links again a second time, first time earned enough coins to expand my cafe. Also I'm not so rushed to cook food, I can cook the foods that take a day or two or three, and still keep my cafe open and feed customers. These VIP dinners are cool, there are 50 links, and each link has a VIP dinner of 200 servicings at 99 coins per serving.

50 x 200 = 10,000 servings @ 99 coins = 990,000 coins. Bonus is that after a 24 hour period you can go back to the links, click on them and receive more free food.

There is also a link that gives you free coins. Tried this one last night, ran it and it worked. Think it gave me around 800 free coins and you can reuse this link too.

Will post the links here later tonight if any CW players are interested in trying them out.

Both links work much better than getting spices, the only thing is you have to cook food in order to get points, but you'll have enough coins to buy the expensive foods that give you more points.

Now I should get off here and get back to work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooper and other cafe users
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next