Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pooper and other cafe users

Go down 
+7
JJ
Izzy
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
kbullet
Mini
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Pooper and other cafe users Empty
PostSubject: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Excuse me I could really use some free gifts.. you cheap neighbors.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:49 pm

I send as many gifts as it will allow...I do that on all the applications that I use. But, I do notice that some people don't send gifts..Thought maybe they just didn't like me....hell, some of them don't even accept the stray fish..now, that's bad. Does Pooper play Cafe? She needs to be on my friends list if so.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

ya that would be me..

I send cafe gifts

the other applications I forget to go on.. LMAO

my fish all died.. and my tanks were green..bullet was supposed to babysit

speaking of gifts must go send some out.. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 11:20 pm

I usually try to go in and clean everyone's tanks..at least one tank for each of my friends. It's a good way to check out their "digs" and gain points..I'm also one that sends out reminders if I spot a hungry fish. I may be too persistant at times.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:52 am

Don't you blame me for you being negligent with your fishes! I left that game.. and cafeworld.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:10 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
I send as many gifts as it will allow...I do that on all the applications that I use. But, I do notice that some people don't send gifts..Thought maybe they just didn't like me....hell, some of them don't even accept the stray fish..now, that's bad. Does Pooper play Cafe? She needs to be on my friends list if so.

I don't have a clue how to add friends...please tell me how to add you and anyone else who plays cafeword. I am stuck with hardly any friends and I need them. Mini is fibbing I send lots of gifts. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 2:48 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:

Not sure what cafe game is, but if it's a game on FB, I have a hard time sending gifts and receiving and accepting game invites until I move to a better internet service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:34 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:

I don't have a clue how to add friends...please tell me how to add you and anyone else who plays cafeword. I am stuck with hardly any friends and I need them. Mini is fibbing I send lots of gifts. Smile Smile

Pooper, go to your home page...look up in the right corner...you'll see suggestions and gifts...you should see requests also...check those things out. I have a friend request in for you...click on these things, you'll be amazed at what you find. Sometimes I go through my friends "friends" and find people that i know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:

Not sure what cafe game is, but if it's a game on FB, I have a hard time sending gifts and receiving and accepting game invites until I move to a better internet service.

BBE, If you want, send me your name on here...I'll try and add you to my friends. There are so many games to play..lots of the ladies in here play Zooworld. I'm on it, I just don't get it..but, they can tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

sweet u. LMAO you peeked through my friends list.. naughty naughty

BBE is on my list too.. he he he

I don't get farmville.. I got the other farm one.. but how do I make money when the crops take like forever
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:10 am

I NEED more friends...Cafe World friends...WHAAA with no friends I am stagnant to move up. Feel sorry for me, be my friend. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:14 am

no you can stay there until I catch up please.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:25 am

I think I'm the only one addicted to Zoo World...
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 3:01 am

Just started Cafe thing today. Gawd it is SLOWWWWWWWWW :o

I think I like Jungle Jewels better :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 1:32 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:

BBE, If you want, send me your name on here...I'll try and add you to my friends. There are so many games to play..lots of the ladies in here play Zooworld. I'm on it, I just don't get it..but, they can tell you that.

I think you've already added me as a friend. Later tonight I'll try and log on and see if I can send some gifts and try out some of the games.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:04 am

I just need one more friend....doesn't anyone have a spare friend to give me... Crying or Very sad Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:18 am

pooperscooper wrote:
I just need one more friend....doesn't anyone have a spare friend to give me... Crying or Very sad Smile Smile

Just wait till tomorrow,,,,I might..
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

pooperscooper wrote:

lol where?

do ya want my niece.. LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:44 am

I've got 9 friends, tomorrow I will add one more.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 2:02 am

which one.. gosh you people

which game..

sweet has me playing so many games. I don't know if I am coming or going

watering plants.. feeding fish.. adopting bunnies

still can't figure out this farm ville.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 2:19 am

Good night friends and potential friends (hint hint)...dogs to go out now and a snack and blissful sleep... I hope. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:12 pm

Ok Zoo World folks! Stop holding out on me and rescue some animals already! I'm working on my Noah's Ark achievement and need 2 of everything.

Also, send me critters. :pirat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
Ok Zoo World folks! Stop holding out on me and rescue some animals already! I'm working on my Noah's Ark achievement and need 2 of everything.

I'm sorry Hoodie, I just don't understand that game..I'll try harder. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:56 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
HoodieCrow wrote:

I'm sorry Hoodie, I just don't understand that game..I'll try harder. Embarassed

Aw, you're forgiven ;)

You are very generous with game gifts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 6:10 pm

Are these things you folks are talking about, FB applications? The only one I get harassed to join is Farmville...like wtf is up with it...LOL....it seems like everyone has the Farmville application now.

I'm rather faceless on FB these days. Since our group got shut down (we fought with the rest of the world who thought it was ok and justifiable to skin dogs and cats alive in China), my life on FB has been rather quiet...LOL.

However, there are days though when I wish I had enough time in my day to update my status every 5 minutes. I do have a few "friends" that are chronic, hard-core facebookies. I'm thinking that gets old real fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooper and other cafe users
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next