Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pooper and other cafe users

Go down 
+7
JJ
Izzy
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
kbullet
Mini
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 3:08 am

sweet charlotte wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Don't forget to do your daily "dumpster diving" :lol: Which is .......... going to all your friends walls and checking for Cafe items. Either food, or coins ......... and if they were awarded a medal click on that too for coins Smile

somehow, I believe that Cafe World bonus thingy that you sent me, is to allieve us from having to dumpster dive.. But, whatever works....

I have so much food now, that I have hoarded it...damn, what has this game made me become...GROWL,,,HISS,,,,

How does that dang thing work ??
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:08 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Don't forget to do your daily "dumpster diving" :lol: Which is .......... going to all your friends walls and checking for Cafe items. Either food, or coins ......... and if they were awarded a medal click on that too for coins Smile

somehow, I believe that Cafe World bonus thingy that you sent me, is to allieve us from having to dumpster dive.. But, whatever works....

I have so much food now, that I have hoarded it...damn, what has this game made me become...GROWL,,,HISS,,,,

Okay I don't think that works.. or am I lost.. I need food.. dammit

LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:19 pm

Mini wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:
Izzy wrote:

Okay I don't think that works.. or am I lost.. I need food.. dammit

LMAO

About a half hour ago, I sent you a gift of roasted chicken or something roasted that serves about 1124 customers. I sent everyone on my list who also plays Cafe World the roasted chicken and some cheese cake.

I did my dumpster dive today, sent some gifts, got some meals on the counter and prepared the larger meals on that will take 12 hours to 2 days and serves a lot of meals to customers. Now just need to re-arrange my furniture in the cafe. I may need a bigger cafe.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:05 pm

I'm on cafe world now!! you guys can add me to facebook you know...I don't want to add anyone just in case you don't want me as friend.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Can I add you ? Very Happy

or are you on my friends list I can't remember Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:16 pm

*~Skittles~* wrote:
Can I add you ? Very Happy

or are you on my friends list I can't remember Embarassed

LOL yes I am already your friend... Razz
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:20 pm

Duh *smakes self on head*
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

Okay I didn't get pot roast for 1124

argggg
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

Mini wrote:
Okay I didn't get pot roast for 1124

argggg

Arggggg, Not sure what happened. Mad Sometimes when I want to sent friends food or bonus coins, the damn application freezes. But it's not really the application, it's my internet service. I just loaded CW up a half hour ago, it's 50% loaded. Once I can get into the game, I will put my food on the stove on the counter, and resend it. Sorry about that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Mousey wrote:
I'm on cafe world now!! you guys can add me to facebook you know...I don't want to add anyone just in case you don't want me as friend.

Mousey, go ahead and add me. If you wait for me to add you, with my dial-up service you can be waiting a few days to a week. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 7:56 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mousey wrote:

Mousey, go ahead and add me. If you wait for me to add you, with my dial-up service you can be waiting a few days to a week. :lol:

o.k.!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 11:56 pm

Can you guys PM your email addys?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:18 am

Mousey wrote:

Hey mousey they are on my friends list.. can't miss them... LMAO

BBE has a rottie pic.. LMAO

and Pooper has a horse pic.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 4:35 pm

Mini, there are two on your list with horses as their pic!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 4:49 am

Mousey ......... are you in uniform ?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm

Mini wrote:
Mousey wrote:

Hey, that's what I look like on a good day. :lol:
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:03 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:
Mousey wrote:

Hey, that's what I look like on a good day. :lol:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 2:08 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Anyone figure out the CW points thing at the top of the page? I know you can "buy" them with paypal or a visa but I have no intention of spending real money on a silly game. Can't find anywhere where it explains how they are aquired within the features of the game. scratch

You can sign up for spam to get them as well, not really worth it imo

Remember to check on your friends profile pages when they post a new dish it gets you 100 servings for you cafe and same with when they go up a level ect click on the bonus links on their profile and you get coins.

If you block in your servers they will serve the people and clear the tables faster so you don't have people walking out before eating and your rating will stay at 105.0 also take off your door if you have nothing or only a few food items ready and that will keep your rating up until you have more food ready.

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Cafe_b10

Try playing My Town its the newest one I'm addicted too cheers
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 2:53 pm

.D. wrote:
You can sign up for spam to get them as well, not really worth it imo

Remember to check on your friends profile pages when they post a new dish it gets you 100 servings for you cafe and same with when they go up a level ect click on the bonus links on their profile and you get coins.

If you block in your servers they will serve the people and clear the tables faster so you don't have people walking out before eating and your rating will stay at 105.0 also take off your door if you have nothing or only a few food items ready and that will keep your rating up until you have more food ready.

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Cafe_b10

Try playing My Town its the newest one I'm addicted too cheers

8) I didn't know that.
Holy, you have a lot of coins. Too bad I couldn't take out a loan from you. :lol:

I just signed up to become a fan of CW, only reason, because they offer 1000 coins per hour or so their ad states. Probably lots of spam to come, but I don't mind.

I need a bigger restaurant to close in the servers. Don't want to sell any tables or chairs yet to be able to close in the servers.

Finally saved up and was able to get the windows and a few lights that I wanted. Now I'm debating on saving up to get the red door or the glass door, or stick with the door I have.

Skittles, you have spoiled food on your stove from a few days ago. :lol: If you want, ad me as your neighbour. This way when I'm a few minutes down to taking food off the stove and a message pops up to try a dish at your cafe, I don't have to close the message to keep my computer from freezing. I normally after I'm done preparing my dishes, go to everyone's cafes to try out a dish, give a tip, then head back to my cafe to send free CW gifts to everyone on my list.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:48 pm

I'm poor still the last upgrade cost 999,999 and took almost all my coins Crying or Very sad

Its best to stick with the free door until you have all the other stuff you want.

I've wasted a lot of coins changing the look of my cafe I get bored of how it looks after a few days and sell things to buy new things :lol:

I added you as a neighbour cheers
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

Izzy wrote:

That's me.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:58 pm

Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:

That's me.

She is a cutie..

Green with envy.. argg
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:02 pm

Mini wrote:
Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:

That's me.

She is a cutie..

Green with envy.. argg

Naww Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 12:34 am

Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:

That's me.

Okay good, just making sure :lol:

Btw, once you buy things how can you sell them ? I thought they just went back until you wnat to use them again ? :?:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooper and other cafe users
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next