Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random news, events,Thoughts

Go down 
+2
Kewl Chick
Yourkiedadeh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yourkiedadeh
Settling in
Settling in

Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 6:57 pm

Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Bllsa

I said 31 what do you think
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 8:56 pm

Yourkiedadeh wrote:
Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Bllsa

I said 31 what do you think

My guess ~ 20 if it's 3 sided, 30 if it's 4 sided, 16 if we're only counting the visible ones.
Back to top Go down
Yourkiedadeh
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:10 pm

THIS IS A WARNING!

"Please share this to everyone you know, you might save one's life"

A couple lost their 25 year old son in a fire at home on June 4th. The son who had graduated with MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison two weeks earlier had come home for a while. He had lunch with his dad at home and decided to go back to clean up his hostel room. His father told him to wait, to meet his mother, before he went back for a few days. He decided to take a nap while waiting for his mom to come back home from work. Some time later their neighbors called 911 when they saw black smoke coming out of the house.

Unfortunately, the 25 years old died in the three year old house. It took several days of investigation to find out the cause of the fire. It was determined that the fire was caused by the laptop resting on the bed. When the laptop was on the bed cooling fan did not get the air to cool the computer and that is what caused the fire. He did not even wake up to get out of the bed because he died of breathing in carbon monoxide.

The reason I am writing this to all of you is that I have seen many of us using the laptop while in bed. Let us all decide and make it a practice not to do that. The risk is real. Let us make it a rule not to use the laptop on bed with blankets and pillows around. Please educate as many people as you can.

"Please pass to everyone you know, you might save one's life"
Back to top Go down
Yourkiedadeh
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 4:05 pm

Miss me?
With these heat wave dont forget to re-hydrate.Yellow to deep yellow-orange is a sure sign of DE-hydration
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 7:01 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Yourkiedadeh
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 8:33 pm

TY
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 8:35 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random news, events,Thoughts   Random news, events,Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random news, events,Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2