Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!

Go down 
+5
Snitty
ivegotfleas1
Jerseyfivedogs
yorkiemom
Kewl Chick
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:43 am

I am sure she did to,I also asked her if her kids played with the puppys a lot,I like a lot of socialization for a bigger breed dog,her answer,no but when they do go outside to play in the kennel with them,the puppies are cute they nip and jump all over the kids

Wrong Answer
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:38 pm

Yorkie, that would have turned me off too. My dog's from a litter of 11 puppies. Though it's a lot of dogs to have in the house plus the sire and dam, two cats, and neighbourhood kids of the breeder's coming to play with the puppies (lol). My dog got a lot of socialization which I'm thankful for. I have zero dog aggression issues with her, she's good around small children and babies, and really has no interest in cats except for the initial wanting to sniff and kiss them within the first minute of seeing them. Hang in there the right breeder and puppy will come along.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 12:31 am

Im not in a big hurry BBE,I thought about this for about a year before I started a really active search

Maybe I will just lay down on the couch and let the thought of a new puppy pass lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

yorkie wrote:
I agree BBE,something didn't feel right after our first couple of conversations. Before I was supposed to go view puppies and parents we had a long casual chat,where she relaxed with me.

The question I asked was really quite innocent. How many pups in this litter.her answer 10. I said that was a pretty good litter,not really she said 5 died. Really? What happened? Cold that night she didnt want to stay outside with mom and they froze. I was done with her right then and there

YIKES!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 3:31 am

That is a horrifying answer. I could not imagine ever leaving my dog alone to freeze. Especially with puppies. It's amazing the things people reveal when they think you aren't listening or have become friends.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

That was my thoughts,we had a few business calls over this puppy,then a couple of just casual calls and she got way to trusting,but thank god she did
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 11:23 am

Kans ask Mousey to give you a link to the breeder they got Panzer from from what i've seen they got nice Rotties maybe they'll ship or you can plan a Canadian visit (stopping in Ontario of course to visit me!)
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 11:54 am

Good idea Snitty

OH MOUSEY come out come out
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 12:53 pm

*sigh Kans you really need to do facebook Sad
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 9:31 pm

Snitty wrote:
Kans ask Mousey to give you a link to the breeder they got Panzer from from what i've seen they got nice Rotties maybe they'll ship or you can plan a Canadian visit (stopping in Ontario of course to visit me!)

Uhhmm I think that a visit to Niagara is in order too if she passes through Ontario.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:09 pm

ummm,think you are both out of luck,Tennessee is calling my name this summer I hope
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:34 pm

pfffttttt Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 11:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 11:33 am

But But but Kans!! I miss you!! You need to come visit!

And Woodstock can be the meeting place and all the other Ontario people can come to us cause i'm in the middle of everyone

Plus I make jello shots Grin
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 11:47 am

Jello shots,Yum
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:20 pm

Yorkie, you need to be sure to stop by Windsor first, it's on your way to London, then Woodstock, then over to Niagara Falls, then off out East.

I was going to mention to you to check out Mousey's breeder, but wasn't sure if you were looking for something closer to home. Definitely check out the breeder's site if distance is not an issue.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 10:47 am

I would prefer that he was closer BBE,I want to be able to spend some time with him before bringing him home,a good breeder here is very difficult to find
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 1:28 pm

Darn, the beginning sounded good...know you have wanted a Rotti for a long while but it bombed at the end. Keep looking you will find one. dogsex
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:18 am

I think you need to follow me........though I went down this path unintentionally. Go mastiff !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:52 am

I am not giving up my search just yet,there has to be a good breeder out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!    Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential new puppy for Yorkie and family!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2