Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+8
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 11:19 am

yorkiemom wrote:
a painted what? show me the red damn it

It's a glass light over the sink. You'll have to wait to see it in the after pictures. Razz
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 11:22 am

I know red glass light over the sink,I went from that to 3 red ones over my counter top that we often use for a buffet

I am as excited about your kitchen as I was mine,everyone said you will be sick of the red in 6 months,WRONG,I love it as much today as the day we finished it
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I know red glass light over the sink,I went from that to 3 red ones over my counter top that we often use for a buffet

I am as excited about your kitchen as I was mine,everyone said you will be sick of the red in 6 months,WRONG,I love it as much today as the day we finished it

I love red so much. We have a red rug in our living room so I'm trying to pull the two rooms together.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

You can use a lot of red accent pieces in your kitchen to pull the 2 rooms together

I bought little stuff,a red toothpick dispenser,my table cloths all have some red in them,the runner on my buffet has some red tones,most of the stuff is fairly inexpensive. But my all time favorite is my red sparkly chairs that I bought when I still lived in canada and I refused to leave them behind. bought them at a Saan store for a whole 30.00 each

In my living room I also use splashes of red and it may just be a candle or maybe even an old jar with a red lid on it. Amazing what one can find at thrift stores and flea markets
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 1:44 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
You can use a lot of red accent pieces in your kitchen to pull the 2 rooms together

I bought little stuff,a red toothpick dispenser,my table cloths all have some red in them,the runner on my buffet has some red tones,most of the stuff is fairly inexpensive. But my all time favorite is my red sparkly chairs that I bought when I still lived in canada and I refused to leave them behind. bought them at a Saan store for a whole 30.00 each

In my living room I also use splashes of red and it may just be a candle or maybe even an old jar with a red lid on it. Amazing what one can find at thrift stores and flea markets

Lots of good ideas Yorkie. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

we use a lot of red napkins,soooooooooooooo,after christmas I might buy 20 0r 30 packages of the red ones and store them ,we use them year round,if we are eating off paper plates and cups we use red. Cheap accents and looks nice

I use my crockpot alot for under 20.00 I bought a small red one,looks awesome on my countertop when I am using it.I have a 5.00 red toaster,bought 2 so I had one in case lol

dollar store has some great red handled utensils for cooking scoop them up and put them in a cute can of some kind so the handles can be seen
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

Yorkie, couldn't help but think of you as I was just looking at pics my daughter sent me of her new apartment. She can't 'decorate' as it's a rental, but has started picking up cherry red accent pieces gradually to add a splash of color (towels, dishes, etc).

Sitting on the pass through counter to the livingroom, not far from her red slow cooker was something else red. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was, unless is was some futuristic half round toaster or a handless kettle............till I realized I was looking at her motorcycle helmet!!

I must remember some of your suggestions so she can bring in that color kick without having to resort to decorating with cycling gear. Yorkies Thread - Page 8 80851

Yorkies Thread - Page 8 560713_885787194149_94805327_40206821_435699521_n
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:32 pm

I think that girl has my slow cooker lol

I use a lot of little things to bring my rooms together,red throws on chairs are awesome and cheap
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:51 pm

I'm hoping to get a wall hanging made for her livingroom that will draw on her colors red (kitchen & bedroom), blue (livingroom) and green (bathroom). Something that will take up some space and give her the rich, deep colors she loves (inherited from her mother ). Have to start digging through my trunk and boxes for all my scraps to see what I can pull together.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:55 pm

My living room is also blue,it isn't that hard to tie them together with little accessories and I enjoy changing them out on a regular basis so I look for inexpensive things I can use
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:31 am

Dammit! I don't talk kitchen. :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

Kitchen Kitchen Kitchen red Kitchen

Good Morning
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:04 am

Good Morning!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:10 am

Here, this will brighten your day......NOT!

Yorkies Thread - Page 8 YUIGH
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:42 am

Yorkies Thread - Page 8 YUIGH-1

:roll:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:15 pm

I am so glad my kids are past even looking at that crap

Now back to kitchens,please don't forget to match your dishtowels and dishcloths lol

think that was a thread that pissed of Nana on the darkside
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

Speaking of the darkside, Izzy and Mizz Lucifer have made an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

I can't bring myself to go over there.

K&B is where it's at!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:10 pm

They seem to be ok with the victims of the mass ban going back now. I'm still a little pissy, but I try to be good.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:13 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
They seem to be ok with the victims of the mass ban going back now. I'm still a little pissy, but I try to be good.

Are the moderators still crazy controlling?

Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Hard to say, but they do like to edit stuff. They took our editing capabilities away, although you can remove posts completely.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

Actually Boston, I haven't had any problems there since I've been back. They did ban a few of my ID's for being a multi but that was a long time ago and they were still reeling from the big event.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Unless you are from the states then you aren't welcome
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

I wonder if someone makes an account for you, would you be able to get in?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:51 pm

I have no idea to be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next