Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+8
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
Boston
Kewl Chick
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

Is it that short or tied back?
Did you really cut it?
I want too but I'm a chicken shit.
Your eyes are so blue and sparkly.
Smile

Very pretty. 👍
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm

Jerseyfivedogs wrote:
Is it that short or tied back?
Did you really cut it?
I want too but I'm a chicken shit.
Your eyes are so blue and sparkly.
Smile

Very pretty. 👍

It's short.. can't tie it back now, not enough hair lol ...
Thank you..

I had it short years back and decided to go short again.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

*~Skittles~* wrote:
Thank you Jersey..

I went and got my hair cut today.. Smile

BEFORE
Yorkies Thread - Page 7 10rjqt1

AFTER
Yorkies Thread - Page 7 20semqe

OMG!! I freakin' LOVE it!! If mine weren't so damned fine and fly away I'd be going for it. Buzzed and chopped is my style......the shorter the better. Had it done Tuesday and she left the 'whispy' parts too long. I know they're going to be driving me crazy in a couple of weeks.

Looks awesome Skittles!! 👍
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

I love it too.
If I had them cheek bones-lol
Really, gorgeous Skittles.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 5:09 am

Short hair = sassy!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 10:08 am

Good Morning!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 10:09 am

Morning,looks like a day of eye on the sky in Kansas today

Right now we are having the calm before the storm,if it stays cloudy we may have a chance of escaping this mess,if the sun comes out and heats us up we are royally screwed.

Going to go out and move all my plants to an indoor safe spot,well I hope it will be a safe spot

Got all the rocks 36 tons of friggin rocks shoveled and leveled down at the city office,I have spots that hurtI didn't even know I had.hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway,everyone have a good day

Skittles,I like your hair cut
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:18 pm

Damn, a bunch of tornado action in Kansas. Hope you're safe (and everyone else of course) yourkey. :o
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

We are good so far,still under a severe tornado watch in our area.

Several have touched down today,no one injured at this point,knot a lot of structual damage as far as I have heard at this poing. Right now it is closer to Salina than us.

A large tornado is on the ground southwest of Salina,so I am hoping for the best for all there.They think it will hit the town,it is tearing up buildings right now from the reports we are hearing
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

Not sure I could go through that every year miss key.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

It is rather exhilirating Fleas,I love the feel of the air although today it is muggy and way to humid. I have a healthy respect for them,but I am not afraid of them.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:44 pm

I guess it's kinda like our winter, you get used to it. Although I'll never embrace the cold.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

No,I never get used to it Fleas,you would have to experience the feel and the smell of the air to understand what I am talking about.

It is like a huge thunder and lightening show only more dangerous,it is when the air gets very still after the storm that you want to find some shelter.

Our sirens went off once today,but I think someone got over excited as it was nothing more than a bit of wind and rain

I hate the tornados when they are rain wrapped because you don't see them coming or when they are in a wall cloud
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 8:25 pm

We had one go through here back in 1983 I think. Did some pretty good damage, but I was in a restaurant and missed the whole thing. doh

I was close.

"The most recent tornado known to London is the South London tornado of 1984. The sky turned green, patio furniture was blown, but luckily no lives were lost."

http://www.fims.uwo.ca/newmedia2006/default.asp?id=269
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 8:43 pm

We're re-doing our kitchen in red. Thought you'd be happy Yorkie. The new light and ceiling fan are going up now and are super pretty.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

Pictures,pictures and more pictures Boston

before and after please

11 more hours of tornado watches for us
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

Stay safe yorkie! Yorkies Thread - Page 7 134967
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Pictures,pictures and more pictures Boston

before and after please

11 more hours of tornado watches for us

I'll have to use the picture from when we bought the house as the before since we already started and I forgot to take some. It will be a while though because we're redoing all the cabinets, countertops, paint, and backsplash.

The tornado's always worry me. I hate to hear that you are under watches. That's even worse than a warning!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 10:41 pm

rains for awhile,then hails the wind is horrible tonight

Power is off,except for yorkies house,she had enough common sense to buy a generator and I have lights lol

what kind of backsplash are you doing boston and what exactly will be red in the kitchen? You know if it is red it has to be in detail for me
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 11:41 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
rains for awhile,then hails the wind is horrible tonight

Power is off,except for yorkies house,she had enough common sense to buy a generator and I have lights lol

what kind of backsplash are you doing boston and what exactly will be red in the kitchen? You know if it is red it has to be in detail for me

We're thinking mahogany cabinets with a cream counter and cream backsplash. Silver hardware on the cabinets. Mahogany ceiling fan. Black appliances and a painted red light hanging over the sink. When the light is on it looks like fire. And we're not sure what colour we're painting the walls yet. Probably taupe or some other neutral colour.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 12:11 am

a painted what? show me the red damn it
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 6:21 am

Just checking in... Yorkie, sounds like you're ok? All the news is about the tornadoes down your way. Didn't help that my son's a weather nut and watches the storm chaser sites online.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 8:31 am

We are all okay UM,looks like no deathse from this round in Kansas
sadly I believe 5 died in the woodward Okla area.

Sounds like 9 touched down here in Kansas,don't know the extent of the damage yet,but it will be in the millions of dollars I am sure
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:27 am

As I am listening to the reports come in,it is amazing to me that an entire mobile home court was wiped out,over 100 trailers) and no deaths. Some injuries for sure,but doesn't sound like anything terribly serious.

this is the first time that I have seen all kinds of tornados hit Kansas from rope tornados,stove pipe tornados and wedge ones,usually there is just one or two different kinds,but Nope,we got them all last night

Lots of power lines down yet today,so there will be a lot of damage assessment going on today and then the real clean up will begin

We were so lucky to escape anything but some tailend ends,rain and hail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next