Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Empty
PostSubject: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 9:54 am

.......but might be missed down there.

A good friend of mine is trying to help out the breeder of her English Bulldogs. The breeder recently transferred from Ontario to BC. Two of her dogs she placed in 'foster' care........contracted foster homes, which means she still retains ownership. One of her dogs is 'missing', fostered to a couple, the woman left and moved from Ontario to Alberta. She first informed the breeder that the dog, Jersey, had been euthanized. Now she has been supposedly sold to a bully breeder in Alberta .

If you could pass this along to anyone you know in that area and if they have/hear any info ........ all the help she can get would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4VjrGuQzoQ&feature=share

This is the rightful owner's website (those of you who may remember 'boxernut' from Kijiji and another forum we all frequented......her two, Chevy and Tilly came from Lakeview)

http://lakeviewbulldogs.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:28 am

OMG that video had me in a puddle of tears.
Your killing me rott.
My aunt lives in Grande Cache Alberta.
Is that anywhere close?
That poor woman must be beside herself. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

Not sure how close those places are Jersey. (and to think I lived in Edmonton for a while, duh)

I did a bit of digging and found a couple of hits on the two people she mentioned where the dog is supposed to have ended up.

http://sibe.lover.angelfire.com/

http://rainbowpoms.webs.com/karma.htm

Looks like they've been at this a while.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

Just googled and Grande Cache is like 900 km away from Medicine Hat. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:01 am

Sad

I'll read those links.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

Posted one my FB page... Sad I hope she's found!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

I hope she's found too.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 9:49 pm

These two are missing from here....

Please help? PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE 2 AMERICAN BULLDOGS!! Sniper is about 100 lbs, white with a dark patch around his eye. Kira is 80 lbs and is brindle and white. She is due to have pups Feb.25th. There were reports that they were spotted on the Post Road and in Fredericton ...Jct. areas then reports that they were spotted on Route 655 on Saturday morning Feb 18th and then along the pipeline on Wilsey Road that afternoon, heading towards Fredericton. We have not had any other sightings until today. They were spotted along WOODBINE LANE, KELLY CREEK AREA, FEB. 22. They went missing from RusagonisRd/Sunpoke Rd, Rusagonis area on Feb 11 while there family was away. They are deeply missed by their family. A $3000.00 REWARD BEING OFFERED FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF THE SNIPER AND KIRA. IN THE EVENT THAT SOMEONE HAS THEM, THERE WILL BE NO QUESTIONS ASKED. CONTACT: 470-3826, 470-7400, 357-9393, OR 357-5440. Please share this info and thank you everyone for your help, concern and positive thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm

Shared on my FB Mousey.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

Thanks, wish I had a pic. seen the ad at the vets office and on a FB page.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:37 pm

KIRA, pregnant female (brinde/white) .................. SNIPER, male (white/dark eye patch)

Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... 420890_10150547139331400_521001399_9431594_1861707169_n
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:42 pm

I'm getting lost.
Isn't Jersey the missing dog?
There are two more????
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm

Jersey is missing from Ontario......moved to Alberta and apparently sold.

The two above that Mousey posted are in New Brunswick. They're featured on the New Brunswick Lost Pet Network on FB.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:35 am

Thanks Rottn! I hope they all find their way back home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....   Again.......should likely have gone in pets..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again.......should likely have gone in pets.....
Page 1 of 1