Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good News Thread

Go down 
+11
Unhingedmom
*~Skittles~*
kbullet
Tookey
rottnmom
ivegotfleas1
Jerseyfivedogs
Kewl Chick
BigBrownEyes29
Mousey
yorkiemom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

Good News Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:49 am

You got an IOU? The only thing I got was a request for some steelers stuff

Seems he was a very busy boy out in the big wide world
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:06 am

I've got good news....my hard work is paying off and I've got some pull now at work, hopefully will lead to something in the near future...
I was going to apply for a dept management position however the posting ended up getting taken down but I had told a couple managers that I get along well with that I planned on applying to show my ambition.
They in turn mentioned this to the big boss. I got a call from him explaining that he had moved someone into that position and wanted to let me know before he announced it. He did however tell me that I do an excellent job and he would like to see me have more responsibility, I told him I know that there is a lot for me to learn but I wanted to show my ambition, he said he can train anyone it's finding the right person and I have the qualities to go far within the company.

before this phone call..the same morning my old boss (of the dept I work in) asked me if I was interested in cross training in one of the offices for when the regular employee is on vacation or cannot make it in. The more I learn the better it is for me.

Smile

Also I am working on rebuilding my credit, just got a credit card that I use like a debit card to re-establish our credit, I've talked with our mortgage broker on what we need to do to in order to get a mortgage so now that I know what we need to do we have set some goals, it will take 2-3yrs to do, but we WILL do it and get ourselves back into a house one day.

Congrats Yorkie on your new addition, my friend is over due, I'm waiting patiently for her bundle of joy to arrive.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:31 am

smurry, wonderful news all round!!

Congratualtions on the recognition at work and as for the credit/mortgage issues.....been there, done that and boy do I know how good it feels to know that door is in sight and with a little more effort you will be able to walk through it to a whole new 'room'. It takes work, patience and determination.....all of which you have abundance of and you will appreciate it so much more when it's in your grasp. Way to go girl!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:34 am

YAY smurry,way to go
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

Why did you take this thread off topic smurry? :lol:

Congrats on all the good news. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 2:40 pm

Good news

My dog decided to get hot spots once we moved to Gatineau, its been about 3 weeks of fighting too keep it under control. Absolutely nothing has changed in his diet, stress level has been good for him etc etc. So over the course of 3 weeks trying to determine what the fuck it can be.

The last two days he has been on a "bottle water and or boil water" form of water for him to drink. His hot spots are subsiding (no new spots) more spunk, and less stinky. So my dog is going to be living the high life of drinking bottle water!!!!!

and ps...if my dog cant drink the water here like hell am I drinking it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

Tookey try and buy a brita and see if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 3:08 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
Tookey try and buy a brita and see if that helps.

Ill be stocking up on britas if they work......I love my dog but seriously a water allergy???? I knew he was special (in the window licking way) but this special????

just don't tell him Im willing to do this all for him he may get a male ego and never listen to me again
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

LOL. I promise I will not utter a word to him. My lab is ultra sensitive and gets bad hot spots every other year or so...I understand the frustration.

Although he is okay with our water just about everything else makes him break out and then off we go to the vets again who just love to see me coming with Junior because it usually amounts to a big bill in the end.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

The friends house is coming along nicely good news,but the GOOD news is I haven't killed anyone yet lol
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Yorkie, depending on the 'anyone' involved, NOT killing them may be good news.......but doing it and having the judge proclaim not guilty based on justifiable homicide would be GREAT news !!

:lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:44 pm

Love the idea Rottn,"sigh" be glad when this is all over and everyone is settled in their own homes and not mine
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
The friends house is coming along nicely good news,but the GOOD news is I haven't killed anyone yet lol

I think that would go under AWESOME news. lol You have a lot more patience than I do.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

Oh,it is getting very very thin and I think HE knows it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News Thread   Good News Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4