Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things you have learned on that other forum

Go down 
+11
Izzy
Furface
JJ
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
Trinnity
kbullet
dr_strange
Mini
yorkiemom
Boston
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

dr_strange wrote:
I have learned that most people are alright, but some are psychotic assholes, just a small percentage though.

I have never been called Psychotic..asshole, yes. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:
I have learned that most people are alright, but some are psychotic assholes, just a small percentage though.

don't answer a isolated blurt or I'll sick MZ on you
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:48 pm

dr_strange wrote:
JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

Ok, would you like to be called psychotic or asshole?
This thread is not the Isolated Blurts.

Mz won't even speak to me, but go ahead. I like to chat with her once in a while. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:02 am

JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:
JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

Mz won't even speak to me, but go ahead. I like to chat with her once in a while. :lol: :lol:

Call me tired Sad

night JJ, you owe me a coffee still
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:12 am

dr_strange wrote:
JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:
JJ wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

Call me tired Sad

night JJ, you owe me a coffee still

You are a BRAT! You could have enjoyed them long ago!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:28 am

I learned that people aren't who you thought they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:35 pm

Izzy wrote:
I learned that people aren't who you thought they were.

I'm who I thought I was... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:42 pm

I learned that trust is earned, not given.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:53 pm

I learned there are a select few on there that I have learned to respect and
to trust. I learned that some are not who they say they are at all,makes
me very grateful to be able to call some of yu my friends.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 8:54 pm

I have learned that those who say they don't run others off have gone a very good job at doing so. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:25 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
I have learned that those who say they don't run others off have gone a very good job at doing so. Smile Smile Smile

*stomps feet* ............. I don't run people off !! Sad :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:26 am

People reveals bits of their character every day. Some people surprise me in a good way, others not so much.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:59 am

pooperscooper wrote:

You are so right.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:48 pm

I learned that I misjudged someone on the other forum. When they first came on, I thought they were extremely odd, maybe even a little coo coo. But after getting to read more details about their life on the forum, learned that they are ok.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

you can fool some people sometime, but you can't fool all the people all the time
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 11:26 pm

Hi Jimmy .......... who are you fooling ?? Shocked :lol:

Who is Shane ? What freaking movie was that ?? I remember a kid calling ...... Shannnneeeeeeeee Shocked
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:26 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I learned that I misjudged someone on the other forum. When they first came on, I thought they were extremely odd, maybe even a little coo coo. But after getting to read more details about their life on the forum, learned that they are ok.

I take that back, my first impression was right. :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

That there are always going to be people or threads that make absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

I have been thinking about this alot

And those I thought I knew.. turned out to be even more fake then lady scar herself.

THe games that go around. The pulling strings like we are little puppets

The round and round..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

I take that back, my first impression was right. :lol:

Have no idea who you're talking about but this made me laugh out loud :lol:
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

I've learned that many, MANY have an agenda.

Others have no sense of loyalty.

Some are full of crap.

Some don't bother on any level, sometimes to detriment and other times for the best.

There are a couple of callous sadists who don't care who they hurt.

There are some hard-headed and closed-minded folk.

Passions run rampant in others.

A select and precious few are genuine, (and THANK YOU for that.)

I've learned to stop expecting things to make sense.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:28 pm

I am learning that the only one who is making total sense and using common sense there right now is Harrowslim. I haven't followed a whole lot of her posts, but I am liking what I read. She seems very genuine and down to earth and spits out what she wants to say without name calling, bashing or degrading anyone. It's really too bad she didn't get the same respect in return.

No point in me saying anything about the chaos that is happening.
I can't be bothered typing either when I know I'll get kicked in the teeth for it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

JJ wrote:
I am learning that the only one who is making total sense and using common sense there right now is Harrowslim. I haven't followed a whole lot of her posts, but I am liking what I read. She seems very genuine and down to earth and spits out what she wants to say without name calling, bashing or degrading anyone. It's really too bad she didn't get the same respect in return.

No point in me saying anything about the chaos that is happening.
I can't be bothered typing either when I know I'll get kicked in the teeth for it anyway.

I will admit my part for yesterday

I don't know about some of the posts.

But I do have a problem with nana. I have had this problem for a long time. I have had this target on my back. It all started with sibes. rom the moment I called her out ( lack of better terms)

I was banned for no reason. I practice conlict resopution. Nana sent an email to admin.. stating I was a trouble maker and should be banned. She asle stated some other stuf. I was banned. When followed the proper protocal.. I was shooed away from JL. I was lied to by all admins. When they said sibes was banned. Ya okay she was posting the next day with her same account. So whether sibes got out of the bann.. and if you read the degrading posts she made to me.. and mine didn't reflect the same.

So since then. Nana has made snide remarks in my direction. I have reported her posts. I have emailed. I have practiced conflict resolution.

I have since not been nice on that orum.. Right or wrong.. It was a waste of any kind of positive energy. Because most of my posts were deleted. Thank you to the members who took a stand several of months ago. And nana stopped deleting

However, it has occured again.. I will take a stand in regards to this. Since my first banning. Have I said stuff I should be banned for. Yes I have. I will admit it. BUt really there is so much favortism and bias stuf on there it is pathetic. Have I made mistakes.. YUP.. even on this forum.. I will try not to repeat those mistakes. Is being a mod. a tough job. Yes it is. BUt she does have lots of favorites. If I am acccountable or my words.. ALL mods should be accountable for their words. IMO
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:54 pm

argggggggggggg MY ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff key sticks.. sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you have learned on that other forum
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next