Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Things you have learned on that other forum

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Fri 15 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

I have learned in the last little bit that Cam can say whatever she wants and get away with a reprimand

I have learned that I have people over there who stand up for me and THANKS for that

I have come to the conclusion that if kijiji goes down it will not personally affect my life one way or the other

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 11:13 am

What have I learned .........................the Mods are a bunch of delete freaks .....................asses.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 11:20 am

It truely amazes me that Cam can say what she wants fuck up everythread with her endless bullshit and get away with it

On the other side of the coin David John is irritating but does not really bother anyone,you can just skip his threads and move on yet he is deleted daily



It is only because nan doesn't like him

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 11:28 am

yorkiemom wrote:
It truely amazes me that Cam can say what she wants fuck up everythread with her endless bullshit and get away with it

On the other side of the coin David John is irritating but does not really bother anyone,you can just skip his threads and move on yet he is deleted daily



It is only because nan doesn't like him

Yorkie

That was my whole point yesterday.. on one of my threads that was deleted. BUt I was called a troll and should be rebanned....... and some other stuff.

YUP.. got to love kijiji
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 64
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 1:02 pm

Finally learned that you can only put so much shit in that toilet before it's going to clog up, over flow and make everything ugly.

Done. (That is unless that fucking Cam opens her yap)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Posts : 249
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : BC

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 4:32 pm

I have learned it is a merry-go-round cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 7:47 pm

Nan pissed me off so bad this morning ! I for one thoroughly enjoyed all the hard work that Sparkles put into her tribute to all the poster on kijiji and for them to keep deleting it over and over pisses me off .
She made that Video for all of us , When we were being shoved out of the forum on the US side .........................I will have to stew for awhile before going back . Right now I don't have anything nice to offer on Kijiji anything I would have to post about would only be negative.

How damn boring that Nan thinks we all have to march to the beat of the same DRUM.................odd can be very soothing !!!
Back to top Go down
Wrangler
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Somewhere in Hiding

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 9:33 pm

Well... Not sure If I should comment on all that's been said or not...

But for those of you who I pissed off, Annoyed etc I appologise ....

There's alot that goes on "behind" Kijiji that some have apparently seen come to the fore front... Do I regret trying to call Autumn and Nanagoo out? Nope not one bit... Considering they kept preaching that the mods should work as a team...and then they go and delete the entire ISO Blurt thread that was just shy of 500 pages... I tried very hard to get Camluck removed... Grammaof2 was, but they let her back under Momma_Mia... Apparently Kijiji admin believe Camluck has done no wrong.... Even with logs/email's sent... *Shakes head*

I Dont miss the forums, but I do miss some of the regs around there...

I can only imagine what Nan & Autumn have done since I've been 'removed' from the forums... And sounds like nothing's changed at all heh...
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 1:19 am

I am sooooooooo sick of Cam and find it really hard to understand why she is still posting... tantrum
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 1:54 am

Wrangler wrote:
Well... Not sure If I should comment on all that's been said or not...

But for those of you who I pissed off, Annoyed etc I appologise ....

There's alot that goes on "behind" Kijiji that some have apparently seen come to the fore front... Do I regret trying to call Autumn and Nanagoo out? Nope not one bit... Considering they kept preaching that the mods should work as a team...and then they go and delete the entire ISO Blurt thread that was just shy of 500 pages... I tried very hard to get Camluck removed... Grammaof2 was, but they let her back under Momma_Mia... Apparently Kijiji admin believe Camluck has done no wrong.... Even with logs/email's sent... *Shakes head*

I Dont miss the forums, but I do miss some of the regs around there...

I can only imagine what Nan & Autumn have done since I've been 'removed' from the forums... And sounds like nothing's changed at all heh...

So Mr. Insider Information person Smile ...do tell... what would happen if we flagged every singe one of Cam's posts and filled the "exclamation box" with Banned Member. Would that be annoying enough to have the mods pay attention :?:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Posts : 249
Join date : 2009-12-13
Location : BC

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:10 am

feathers wrote:
Nan pissed me off so bad this morning ! I for one thoroughly enjoyed all the hard work that Sparkles put into her tribute to all the poster on kijiji and for them to keep deleting it over and over pisses me off .
She made that Video for all of us , When we were being shoved out of the forum on the US side .........................I will have to stew for awhile before going back . Right now I don't have anything nice to offer on Kijiji anything I would have to post about would only be negative.

How damn boring that Nan thinks we all have to march to the beat of the same DRUM.................odd can be very soothing !!!


I missed it. What happened ?
Back to top Go down
Wrangler
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Somewhere in Hiding

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 7:40 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Wrangler wrote:
Well... Not sure If I should comment on all that's been said or not...

But for those of you who I pissed off, Annoyed etc I appologise ....

There's alot that goes on "behind" Kijiji that some have apparently seen come to the fore front... Do I regret trying to call Autumn and Nanagoo out? Nope not one bit... Considering they kept preaching that the mods should work as a team...and then they go and delete the entire ISO Blurt thread that was just shy of 500 pages... I tried very hard to get Camluck removed... Grammaof2 was, but they let her back under Momma_Mia... Apparently Kijiji admin believe Camluck has done no wrong.... Even with logs/email's sent... *Shakes head*

I Dont miss the forums, but I do miss some of the regs around there...

I can only imagine what Nan & Autumn have done since I've been 'removed' from the forums... And sounds like nothing's changed at all heh...

So Mr. Insider Information person Smile ...do tell... what would happen if we flagged every singe one of Cam's posts and filled the "exclamation box" with Banned Member. Would that be annoying enough to have the mods pay attention :?:

What would happen? Nan would probibably have a stroke and start removing posts just for fun because she doesnt understand them, Autumn would prolly try to preach and Jam would prolly zap every post he could... As I said I forwarded emails that members requested Cam being banned... All I got back was "She's just defending herself we will not remove her" But hey Let me know how it goes haha
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 1:44 am

yeeeee...and sigh. There has to be a way to get rid of her. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 11:11 am

Well If nana.. didn't delete cam's thread to me..

I wouldve of took her up on her offer.. BUt hence.. Nana or autumn of Jam was deleting everything I wrote. so hence I refuse to take the energy to make a thread.. type.., to have it deleted for no other purpose.

So ya.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes


Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 1:18 pm

I have read where Cam has been a pain in the ass. No doubt about that. For a very, very long time though I have not read her posts (except for the threads I have read that she has joined in) because her words are just not my cup of coffee. I, however, have read where some have started threads and made posts knowing it will antagonize her. And it worked. She has replied and the story is repeating itself. I cannot understand how some can complain when they are still commenting to her and about her. Regardless of anything, I still feel that ignoring her is the best thing and in time it will wear her down by attempting to get people going and getting no reaction. Again, she knows which buttons to push to get drama going. She has thrown out a lot of bait and so far she's catching her limit.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 7:51 pm

Ya know JJ, i have to wonder if something happened to Izzy and cam told you that you that she was glad that you got what you deserved just how fucking long would you ignore her?

Not very long,she has come in every thread I posted for the last few days until yesterday when I reported her and wrote to head office

I left pets because of her and I will be damned if I intend to leave cwc because of her.

I am tired of her God spewing shit and the fact that she thinks her shit doesn't stink
she antagonizes most everyone on the forum and many besides me have asked her to quit her nonsense

at one point she posted a really cool poem some time back I commented on it and told her it was nice to see that side of her,she called me a cunt the thread was immediately deleted

so obviously rather I comment to her or about her or skip her posts it is impossible to completely ignore her

_________________
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes


Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Ya know JJ, i have to wonder if something happened to Izzy and cam told you that you that she was glad that you got what you deserved just how fucking long would you ignore her?

Not very long,she has come in every thread I posted for the last few days until yesterday when I reported her and wrote to head office

I left pets because of her and I will be damned if I intend to leave cwc because of her.

I am tired of her God spewing shit and the fact that she thinks her shit doesn't stink
she antagonizes most everyone on the forum and many besides me have asked her to quit her nonsense

at one point she posted a really cool poem some time back I commented on it and told her it was nice to see that side of her,she called me a cunt the thread was immediately deleted

so obviously rather I comment to her or about her or skip her posts it is impossible to completely ignore her

Yorkie, I get it that you and Cam do not like each other and picks at every chance she gets. She results to her her God loving drivel when all else fails. I also know that she has entered threads for the sake of pissing someone off that she already knows she can piss off. I have seen it happen time and time again. I never said she was innocent, just so you know. All I was saying or trying to say is that she has definitely got to you and pissed you off to the core and really she does not care. What good has it done you to fight with her in every thread, every time she is online? It has only stressed you out. It is obvious that Kijiji is not going to or cannot permanently ban her. So what else can you do? Ignore her anytime she posts and let her have her fits and type her shit and maybe then Kijiji will see it. Or not. I don't know. If anyone ever said anything awful to me about Izzy, of course I would bring the big guns out. I would have my say. Perhaps have a few temper tantrums and might even say a few choice words that I haven't said in a long time and maybe even make up some along the way. If it continued I think I would clearly get the picture that they found a weak spot and I would ignore that person from then on. I have learned from forums that it does me no good to dance to the same tune over and over because then I am lowering my standards and being someone that I truly am not.

I was just thinking of you and trying to remedy the situation for you the best that I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   

Back to top Go down
 
Things you have learned on that other forum
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» forum birthday things
» An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'
» Yugioh Rpg Forum
» how to make forum private
» How do I make my forum private

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: