Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Grief

Go down 
+2
JJ
pooperscooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 1:46 am

I didn't know where to put this, not really a rant and not an isolated blurt. Kind embarressed to even whine when so many other members have "real problems",but I know you guys will get a laugh out of it. I'm laughing now that it's over but wasn't so much at the time.

I rarely do town and even more rarely shop, (sorry to be repatative to those who already know this). My hubby was mega busy today and I volunteered to pick up a few things for him as I wanted to go look at the pet store for a grooming table that he's buying me for my Bday. LOL...he forgot it yesterday, no biggy. I leave at 3PM and expect it to be a quick trip...hit the pet store first but wasn't sure where on "main street" it was so I parked at the west end and walked, twas only about 5 blocks and it was a beautiful afternoon. Spent some time looking around and as usual in crappy small towns they didn't have what I wanted but offered to order it in. Blah, blah from them so I headed back for the car. Cloudburst, got soaked. Off to the grocery store...hubby had told me to get a cart because the stuff on the list was heavy. Fucking locked grocery carts, never did this before, and I couldn't get it to take the loonie and be free. I tried and tried and then got pissed and said "screw it". When I left the car I had the cloth shopping bags and the car keys in my hands. Picked up his prescription and he hadn't given me enough money for the rest of the stuff he wanted I already knew as the change was just over $15.00. Figured I would just grab the priority items and did some price calculations in my head while doing so, and told the check out lady I only had fifteen bucks so not to ring in higher than that, my math was good and I got back a small amount of change. Get to the car and toss the bags in to discover my car keys were missing.

Back tracked my entire route...not in the trunk where the bags were...not in the area where the "fucking carts live", not at the pharmacy not the isles nor the till. Went back yet again to back track and the pharmacist asks me if I am still looking for my keys...well yeah. Cashier sees me passing by and asks the same question...leaves her till and takes me to the lost and found...lots of keys but not mine. I go back to the car and search the bags dumping everything out again.

Dammit...go back to the pharmacy to ask if I can use the phone to call home. Ask my hub to come and bring me the spare key for the car and he informs me the spare key is on the key ring I lost... Shocked He says he'll come and get me but meanwhile he had customers (said he was busy) and he took forever to come for me. No smokes and pissed off at myself I wait. He shows up and we put the groceries in the truck...he says he will go back in the store and help me look... Embarassed As soon as we walk in the cashier shouts "did you find your keys" and is waggling my keys. Yes...yay. An elderly lady had turned then in as she had found them on the dam shopping cart where I obviously left them.

Didn't end there though...get home...it's now three hours later and I am late for chores and the dogs need out. Dear Julio out of character has a vested interest in "something" by the garden. The other dogs are with me and when I call him he comes and I figure he's with us but when I turn around he's back at the garden. He's rubbing his face and rolling around on the ground and acting way strange. Second panic for the day and when I get to him the little buggers face is covered in red ants. Red ants because the object of his interest was a coyote shit consisting of mouse guts and fur really covered in ants that crawled up when he was smelling. Everyone should already know by now bugs Are Not My Friends. They were crawling all over him and I had to pick them off and squish them with my bare hands...that was soooo gross. Like I said ...it's funny now but...what a crappy afternoon. :pale: affraid
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 5:52 am

Sorry about this, but I, no WE, laughed our asses off!
Thank you for a great story!

Better you than me!! ha ha ha..... Good Grief 998725 Good Grief 998725 Good Grief 998725
Back to top Go down

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:27 am

Good Grief 80851
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:35 am

:lol: That was a funny and interesting day. Poor Julio and the red ants incident, hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:44 am

I understand completely that it was not funny to you,but thank you for starting my day out with a good laugh
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:21 am

You poor girl... that is a crappy afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

I know I am late.. I am playing catch up................

LMFAO.. LMFAO.. LMFAO

I can picture you too.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.. Told ya.. need bigger dogs to make the coyotes go away. ( I know you don't like the dogs)

HA HA HA. I still can't stop laughing... better you then me.. I have enough moments of my own.... off to read more. Gosh I missed alot when I was away.... Need to get internet access on my cell phone
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Good Grief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief   Good Grief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Grief
Page 1 of 1