Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had a good cry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Had a good cry Empty
PostSubject: Had a good cry   Had a good cry Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:17 pm

If a cry can be good.

Early this morning little James Delorey passed away at the IWK Hospital in Halifax. Last night's words were so good to hear, even knowing what he had gone through. To learn today that he didn't make it was heartbreaking. I can't imagine what his family is going through. It seemed the entire province and beyond had taken James into their hearts and followed the updates with prayers and support.

James, you have touched the hearts of so many. Our love and prayers go out to your family. Sleep softly sweet child.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Had a good cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a good cry   Had a good cry Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:23 pm

Oh rotton,

I read that this morning.

Such a tragic event can bring a whole community together. With his passing, he left the greatest gift. He left the gift of love. The power of a community to come together to search.. to love and ultimatley to grieve.

May he R.I.P and soar in the clouds with the angels.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

Had a good cry
Page 1 of 1