Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS

Go down 
+6
BigBrownEyes29
Snitty
Boston
rottnmom
yorkiemom
Mini
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:14 pm

YOu know, throughout they years on kijiji. There have been some really good moments and some really interesting posters. Feel free if you havent been on kijiji.. to post your own memories from other forums

Sony- always made me giggle..

Who can't remember that lady she bred the french mastif.. bordeux.. Wonder what happened to her...

So many.. I am sure more will pop into my head
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

Of course for me it is and always will be Cam/Speed who I wonder if she was really that stupid or if it was an act
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 6:01 pm

That reminds me

When I first joined.. I think it was unhinged and a few others..

I thought everyone was picking on this poor girl.. I still remember the thread. It was about bringing security dogs into school. to sniff out drugs..

I so went after everyone for picking on this poster speed.. cant remember her nic at the time..

FRIG did I ever eat my words that time..
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Of course for me it is and always will be Cam/Speed who I wonder if she was really that stupid or if it was an act

OMFG!!! You just had to go make me puke my pepsi. Mad

Surely to gawd there's less deplorable posters to bring up? I just need to see that name and my blood pressure spikes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

rottnmom wrote:
yorkiemom wrote:

OMFG!!! You just had to go make me puke my pepsi. Mad

Surely to gawd there's less deplorable posters to bring up? I just need to see that name and my blood pressure spikes. Evil or Very Mad

So I shouldn't tell you she is currently 'masterprints' over on Kijiji?
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:51 pm

F.O. !!!?? Shocked

:roll:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

rottnmom wrote:
F.O. !!!?? Shocked

:roll:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd put money on it. And that can be secured. :lol:
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:04 pm

And I'd say you'd win! Found a post by masterprints, checked the profile.....81 posts, so started reading them. Was moving to page two after recognizing the familiar wording/typing and POOF........all the rest of the pages were blank. Go back to see what I did wrong only to see This poster does not exist ??!! Shocked

WTF happened in those few minutes?? :roll:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:04 pm

I remember when most of you people joined kijiji I joined there back when people still believed the bullshit gingers and dogzone wrote and earned my nic name from there for calling gingers out on her bullshit back in the good olde days before mods when fights were allowed to work themselves out and damn wasnt a cuss word
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:05 pm

With any luck they banned her again. cheers
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:48 pm

Mini wrote:

Who can't remember that lady she bred the french mastif.. bordeux.. Wonder what happened to her...

That was Keystone who breeds and shows French Mastiffs, she used to always visit the forum, then her postings became rare. It was a shame because she had a lot of knowledge and training advice when it came to Mastiffs.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:03 pm

shit, those were so good times.

It used to be about animals on kijii.. We had the debates and such.. Nothing like it is now. CWC, used to be so FUn.. and laugh and laugh....

I remember when you couldnt keep up with the posts and by the time you posted.. your post no longer made any sense
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:01 am

Gingers was my person least liked person ever after Dawning Star. Ickers. 👽
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

Mini wrote:
shit, those were so good times.

It used to be about animals on kijii.. We had the debates and such.. Nothing like it is now. CWC, used to be so FUn.. and laugh and laugh....

I remember when you couldnt keep up with the posts and by the time you posted.. your post no longer made any sense

I so agree...and Snitty and others have some good points...that forum went downhill when they added mods. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:34 am

This is one place I get to say "I told you so" when everyone was saying we needed mods I kept saying we didn't Iwas shot down everytime I posted to leave the forum alone,the mods over there
got power hungry and the whole forum went to hell
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:37 am

What ever happened To Lily?

and some of the other posters that came here.

Hope all is okay with her
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

Lily has taken a break from all the forums,Sweet C i have not heard from for a long time,I think some of them as well as some of us
are still burned from KIJIJI
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:41 am

Sweet is from my facebook

Such a shame about Lily, I always loved reading her posts..

There were so many good people, that it is sad to have lost.....
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:42 am

think some will come back in time,when they get over what happened over there
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:53 am

Sweet C is a facebook games addict, just like me. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 6:45 am

Memorable, but not in a good way, was that "bwalk" person. He used to post all the pictures of his estate out west, all his family and friends? Most of the pictures were from a resort site, the pictures of his home were from a site like mls. He was good buddies with dawningstar.

Oh...... wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:38 am

YLIL Sad
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:54 am

What about Sibes and her hubby Dr.(somebody)?
I know Mini and her had a falling out....
but I use to enjoy the 'discussions' with the GSD poster hehe,
What was that physo's name again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:07 am

Bernermom wrote:
What about Sibes and her hubby Dr.(somebody)?
I know Mini and her had a falling out....
but I use to enjoy the 'discussions' with the GSD poster hehe,
What was that physo's name again

PROMETHEAN????
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:11 am

LMAO... and then catlady got involved...

One thing about sibes, I can say, dont matter our fallen out. But when she was in a " battle" she had to call on the troops...

So many fun times,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS   Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one- I promise.. But you know I got to thinking.... of all the POSTERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next