Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite kind of...

Go down 
+5
*~Skittles~*
Mini
Tookey
Snitty
Kewl Chick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

What is your favorite kind of... Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

Music?

I personally have varied interests when it comes to music. I can go from Country to Rock then to Hip Hop and from there some traditional drumming. My favorite would have to be James Blunt who I have seen live once then topped of by the Tragically Hip. I never get bored with them and I have seen them in concert five times.

What kind of music do you like and what is your favorite group?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:56 am

I like a mix of music but lean more toward country.
Love the sound of most music sung with an Irish or Scottish accent, basically like anything but headbashing stuff

My two favorites this month are Ard Ri

And my boy Paolo Nutini I love you

Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:25 am

My taste for music ranges from classical to death metal, hip hop to country, opera to ambient music.

However on most given days you can hear me listening to Slipknot, Amon Amarth, Strapping Young Lad, Lamb Of God, Devin Townsend, Otep, and then you'll hear some country in between all of those.

I've been classified as a Metal-Country type of gal or as my daughter puts it a Mountry :lol:

And yes I have been known to dance to heavy metal and switch right on over to the boot scoot n boogie :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:28 am

Tookey wrote:
My taste for music ranges from classical to death metal, hip hop to country, opera to ambient music.

However on most given days you can hear me listening to Slipknot, Amon Amarth, Strapping Young Lad, Lamb Of God, Devin Townsend, Otep, and then you'll hear some country in between all of those.

I've been classified as a Metal-Country type of gal or as my daughter puts it a Mountry :lol:

And yes I have been known to dance to heavy metal and switch right on over to the boot scoot n boogie :lol:

I hope you wear your helmet! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:33 am

Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:

I hope you wear your helmet! Shocked

I told you I can't wear my helmet no more as it gets in the way of my window licking abilities.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:37 am

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:42 am

anyone wanna take a guess.. HA HA HA

My kids are hooked on it too...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:50 am

Mini, I'm guessing you are a country kinda gal...just a guess!!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:54 am

KewlChick wrote:
Mini, I'm guessing you are a country kinda gal...just a guess!!

LMAO.. yup.. my kids go around singing Tim mcgraw.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.. and faith hill..

Yup. I love country.. I know pooper will cringe. But I do like other music as well.. Not into Rap.. or the heavy stuff ( gives me a headache) I do like to listen to different things.. more mellow type of stuff. Hate classical.. Guess cause my parents tried to shove that music down my throat growing up... LMAO. Jazzz.. hate it too.. Had to listen to my brother on his sax for years...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:32 pm

I like ALL kinds of music. Country, rap, rock, oldies, etc........
Music tells a story, touches the soul..
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:55 pm

Got a wide range of likes, shorter one of dislikes (classical, jazz etc), love just about everything by Hedley but
have to admit Celtic Rock is my favourite. Embarassed

For anyone who hasn't experienced CR give this a listen......

Cranntara by Mackeel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqb4znnAxo

WARNING!!! if bagpipes and/or the whomp, whomp of bass are not your thing ignore this link :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 7:18 am

*~Skittles~* wrote:
I like ALL kinds of music. Country, rap, rock, oldies, etc........
Music tells a story, touches the soul..

+1
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

I like a little bit of everything Very Happy . Prefer rock for the most part.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 6:58 am

Well, I'm not fond of Country, or rap. Pseudo "stars" make me ill (Miley or anybody named Justin). Otherwise, I'll listen to anything once but prefer Rock, the older the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:44 am

Hubby has taken up listening to show tunes while we are driving it can get annoying at times. I like new country, 70's rock n' roll,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite kind of...   What is your favorite kind of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite kind of...
Page 1 of 1