Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something fun for the kids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Something fun for the kids Empty
PostSubject: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:50 pm

As we are always looking at buying things for our children. We don't get to do your average vacations or camping.. stuff..

So we try to make our home into a childs wonderland.. LMFAO

So I found this.. and thought it would be cool...

what do you think?/

http://www.walmart.ca/details?assetId=66248&fromSearch=true

Then we were looking at wooden play structures.. Choke on the prices..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:16 pm

I'm not a kid and I want one of those things lol! I've seen them in person with kids all over em, it truly is a blessing in disguise for most kids they absolutely love that item!

I'm thinking of purchasing one of them for our kids instead of a pool due to the fact they actually have more fun on that dropzone waterslide
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

we had just the double slide one that the kids loved thankfully we found it used so got it fairly cheap

oldest boy and sisters oldest on it
Something fun for the kids N7502810

Sorry only pic of it online I could find Embarassed

Ours was just the slide kind if my kids had been younger when we got our I would have got the one with
the pool on the bottom.

If you can afford to get it and can keep barn cats/dogs from jumping on it I would suggest getting it as your kids are
fairly young so even at $550 it will last for years and kids will love it all summer long.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:25 pm

Ya that is what I am scared off... we won't be able to keep it up.. throughout the night... and just use it during the day...

They are pretty good.. Our huge pool.. which is made of nylon or rubber.... they haven't gotten to yet...

THat is the only thing I am scared of.. pop by a stupid cats nails........

Looks like fun.... I phoned walmart. There isn't one in edmonton.... hmmmmmmm

Last edited by Mini on Mon 07 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:36 pm

is it made of nylon or hard plastic.. won't tell me in the features.. I can order it.... arggg..

or should we go for a wooden play structure..

I saw some at canadian tire.. the reviews weren't so good.. They said the seams would rip
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:38 pm

They.. well at least ours didnt stay up during the night it was a forced air type of thing so as soon as the kids
were done with it for the day we turned it off and the air flow to it stopped, our one cat used to sleep on it at night
and never poked a hole in it until Kev thought it would be a good plan to take Hiss down it with him with the water on
and then it got a hole which once patched was fine.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:54 am

I think your kids would love it, we borrowed one from our friends when they went on vacation and the kids looooooved it! The best part is even if it gets a small hole in it, it will still stay inflated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something fun for the kids   Something fun for the kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something fun for the kids
Page 1 of 1