Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crazy Lady Story

Go down 
+10
Mousey
Unhingedmom
MikaKeara
Mini
Boston
kbullet
Snitty
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
pooperscooper
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

The Crazy Lady Story Empty
PostSubject: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:26 pm

It started of quite normal...

A lady left a message for me in regards to purchasing hay and I called her back. She was really nice and told me she had cows, goats. horses and dogs and we chatted horses for quite a while and hay and farm talk. Someone drives up near the house and the dogs start barking and the convo switches to dogs, she's telling me about her Yorkies (I wonder if our Yorkie may know her) and her Chinese Cresteds and the bloodlines and her breeding program and it was all very interesting. She is talking about dog shows and that she's showed for 20 years and then started talking about other exhibitors at the shows and other breeds at the shows etc. still very nice. She makes arrangements to come and pick up some hay and the convo should have ended there...but...she remembered the barking I guess and asked me what kind of dogs I have.

I answer her question and she says in a really loud voice, "Fucking Havanese, fuck, do you show?". Shocked Shocked Shocked

Me... yes.

She says, "Do you use handlers?

Me... "Yes".

She, " Did you show at Camrose and Red Deer".

Me... "Yes"

She, "Did Karen, Tracy and Milton handle, and was it a black and white show off, fancy little bitch".

Me..."Yes"

She... Shocked Shocked Shocked "Fuck...you fucking bitch, you robbed me, I hate Havanese, I hate that fucking Wii dog most of all (Julio and Arriba's half brother). If your fucking bitch hadn't been at those shows I would have fucking got the points I need to finish my dogs. I hate Havanese in my group, that fucking Wii dog is unbeatable. I have spent a lot of money on my dogs, professional handlers and shows and the fucking judges always pick the dam Havanese. How the hell do you rate finishing a bitch in two shows when I have to show mine for at least a year or better to finish them".

I was in shock, seriously. Then she started to ask me what other shows my breeder was attending because she wanted to know because she was either going to go elsewhere or stay home and wanted a heads up. I really don't know where my breeder has entered shows and I told her that. I asked her if she was still interested in the hay because that's what was the whole purpose of the conversation to begin with and I was starting to wonder and she said she was. She says how many of those bales I said I was interested in again did you say you have... and I tell her and then she retells me she wants to come every second day for one on her pickup til she gets all 15. I remind her it's cash only and she says this...

"You better save those bales for me or I will put a curse on all of you guyses (is that a word?) fucking Havanese".

I had already told her where I live and regret that now somewhat because this was one of the strangest people I have encountered in ages if not ever. I am so confused, she initially said she wanted just two bales and now she's talkng 15.
Lol...I told this episode to my husband and my dad as either one of them will be loading bales for her and they both said I have to be there to talk to her and collect the money as they want nothing to do with her...lucky me!!! Bloody hell, there are some very strange dog people on the planet. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:33 pm

Give me a first name pooper,I doubt I know her,but one never knows,she sounds like a crazy bitch to me
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:49 pm

That woman does sound crazy and like a poor sport. Not trying to sound paranoid but she sounds like the Tanya Harding of show dog world. Since she knows where you live, just do a quick sweep of the dogs new kennel and your yard when letting them outside. That woman is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:52 pm

take someone with you when you met her she does sound insane
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:54 pm

That is really nutty... be careful.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:58 pm

The Crazy Lady Story 134967 <- Get yourself a good sturdy chair and hide.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:45 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Give me a first name pooper,I doubt I know her,but one never knows,she sounds like a crazy bitch to me

First name is Michelle.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:51 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
That woman does sound crazy and like a poor sport. Not trying to sound paranoid but she sounds like the Tanya Harding of show dog world. Since she knows where you live, just do a quick sweep of the dogs new kennel and your yard when letting them outside. That woman is creepy.

Good advise BBE but she will be no where near my dogs as they are in the house except for when I am outside and in the yard is the only time they are in the kennel. The bales are a quarter mile away and the address I gave her was to the farm as we have two addresses, one for the farm and the other my residence. Funny thing was, there was more to the convo than I posted (45 minutes worth of talk) and she did ask me if I had a kennel license and how many dogs I owned. At that point it was where I switched the topic back to the bales. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:52 pm

Snitty wrote:
take someone with you when you met her she does sound insane

My husband or my dad will be there and I'm hoping she turns back into the nice lady I first spoke to. Gah it's a full moon today. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:58 pm

Do you want me to come over and bring BOSCO.. LMFAO.. He scares the shit out of all people.. HA HA HA HA

yup she is so not me.. I would be the one kidnapping your doggies.. and putting them under my shirt.

Sorry to hear that pooper..... people suck.. see those damn show people.. ( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:03 am

Boston wrote:
The Crazy Lady Story 134967 <- Get yourself a good sturdy chair and hide.

LOL...nice to know you ladies also think it was a strange phone call and care about me. Smile . When listening to that unexpected rant I felt that Irish redhead flush that starts at your neck and moves up and then you sweat. Takes a lot to get me rattled but I was really surprised the way she talked to me. I sometimes speak that way if I stup my toe or hit my finger with a hammer but wouldn't ever consider it normal to speak to a complete stranger on the phone like that, especially during a business conversation. Waiting to see what she's like face to face...hopefully more like she was at the beginning of the talk. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:07 am

Mini wrote:
Do you want me to come over and bring BOSCO.. LMFAO.. He scares the shit out of all people.. HA HA HA HA

yup she is so not me.. I would be the one kidnapping your doggies.. and putting them under my shirt.

Sorry to hear that pooper..... people suck.. see those damn show people.. ( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

Can you get here fast with Bosco, tenative time frame was mid afternoon. Lol.. Arrow Arrow Arrow My Border Colllie can be a tad intimidating but he's getting ancient. Hmmmm...reconsidering the idea of a giant dog. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:09 am

Just had onother thought...I wonder if the people who show Mastiffs ever pull off this attitude...LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:21 am

most likely not....

So frustrated.. trying to take picture of the pug puppies... LMAO.. holy cow.. they are racing around my living room doing the pug scoot.... won't hold still for the camera.. argg
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:23 am

Mini wrote:

LOL ... If Bosco is from show dog parents then no. You never know, one his parents or grandparents could have competed against crazy lady's dogs and cost her points.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:25 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:

LOL ... If Bosco is from show dog parents then no. You never know, one his parents or grandparents could have competed against crazy lady's dogs and cost her points.

LMFAO.. no he is from working dogs.... but I think somewhere from his sire.. there was some show lines... LMFAO Not too sure...
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 5:44 am

Want me to come over? Ill fix her up for you..lol

wow, she sounds very crazy. Seriously have your hubby come in with you, make sure you see her come in your yard and leave.. Who knows what shes capable of doing..

Theres definitly strange people in this world!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 7:36 am

Thanks for the morning chuckle ...........................and now I remember one of the aspects of showing I don't miss . LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:06 am

Shocked YIKES,............................I would have hung up on her at the "I hate Havenese" Call her back CANCEL the order.................. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:28 am

MikaKeara wrote:
Want me to come over? Ill fix her up for you..lol

wow, she sounds very crazy. Seriously have your hubby come in with you, make sure you see her come in your yard and leave.. Who knows what shes capable of doing..

Theres definitly strange people in this world!

All this and I'd definitely hide your dogs while she's there. Weird, weird, weird!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:47 am

Holy crap! A few sandwiches short of a pinic that one!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:51 am

Shocked

It takes all kinds...
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:15 am

From the Morinville,St.Albert area? If so yes I know her if not then No I don't
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:11 pm

Holy smokers pooper....did she levitate, grow fangs, head spun around, and puke green pea soup???!!! She sounds like a mad woman that's for certain. Here's my only Q/concern selling to her...do you think she's the type of vindictive bitch, who can/will make your life a living hell? I guess, her screw-ball behaviour would be a warning bell to me, that the deal is off. I wouldn't want someone coming back on me, saying my hay was bad/mouldy (_____)...whatever fill in the blank bad word, and made my cows, goats, horses sick or whatever. I'd interpret her dialogue as such, "your Havanese dogs screwed my Chinese Crested over in the show ring, so I'm gonna screw you over".

Geez....I'm in the Morinville/St. Albert area. Would love to know her name although I don't have any ties to those breeds. These communities are quite small, and the dog world is also quite small.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:29 pm

I am scared for you.
Get receipts.(just in case)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crazy Lady Story   The Crazy Lady Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crazy Lady Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next