Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabbit lovers / owners

Go down 
+3
pooperscooper
Furface
*~Skittles~*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

Rabbit lovers / owners Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 5:09 pm

I love our bunnies.. They never bit and they are super sweet.. Smile they may pee on you every once in a while, :lol: but it's all good :lol:

Buster, our 1 eyed bunny

Rabbit lovers / owners 3523yiv

Rabbit lovers / owners Dnngyh

Shakespeare, our Netherland Dwarf.

Rabbit lovers / owners Dbl7p5

Rabbit lovers / owners 9r6mb8

Who else on here has rabbits.. Love to see pics..
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 6:30 pm

Hi MMGirl~~Skittles,

Your buns are very cute!

I have 4;

Bugsy & Buddy:
Rabbit lovers / owners BugsyBuddylg

Thumper:
Rabbit lovers / owners DSCF1769-1-1

Peek-A-Boo:
Rabbit lovers / owners BlackMini-1

Last edited by Furface on Thu 05 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:48 pm

cute.. :albino:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:07 pm

I have a bunny, her name is Binkie. She is a white and black Mini Rex. I've had her about 8 years now. Sorry, no pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 5:57 pm

aww lost our rabit last year Sad

but i love the lop bunnies!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 1:24 am

Attention bunny owners, would like your feedback. I have been selling a herbal blend to rabbit owners for a year to repetitive customers that I created from watching what wild rabbits prefer here at the farm. I have never owned rabbits and I would like conformation that my blends are healthy. Are there other things that I can use to ensure bunny health.
My website should be here... http://griffingrange.tripod.com/ tripod has shifted to a new server so not sure if the link will work. :face:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 1:46 am

Awww, everyone has cute pet rabbits. Shakespeare is my fav, those big dark eyes of his. Too cute. When I was a kid, my grandfather bought my sister and I each a rabbit in spring. By summer we had 14 rabbits. We used to dress them up in doll clothes. I didn't realize until recently how fragile rabbits are.
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 2:13 pm

Pooper, your link works. I'm there reading now, I'll post again soon.
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 3:49 pm

Those things are all good for buns -
I'll have to do some more reading about the dandelion aiding osteoporosis. I recall reading somewhere that it was good because it makes them pee out the excess calcium but of course I can't find what I read right now to confirm my sometimes crappy memory. LOL
I feed mine dandelion in season, I've never heard of freezing it. Doesn't it go mushy?
I'd love to try your stuff. Do you ship to Ontario? If so what would it cost to ship a bag of each here? Well a bag of each but without the Alfalfa bag - no younguns here. LOL
I would be interested for treats. LOL with 4 bunnies on unlimited hay 200g doesn't last a day. I'm doing the bail thing - horse hay - timothy mix. I have 2 bails in my kitchen for the winter. Embarassed Shocked :lol: Razz Embarassed All the compulsive neat people just had aneurysms. I didn't want it outside with the possibility of mice in it so the only option was the kitchen. They each eat more than a peeled off layer (is sheaf the right term?) a week. I'm hoping 2 bails (sm. sq. 14"x19"x29") lasts them all winter. I paid $4 each & that save me hundreds from the pet store prices here.
I so wish that I still had a place with windows big enough to grow stuff in. I use to have 250+ house plants. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:47 pm

Furface wrote:
Those things are all good for buns -
I'll have to do some more reading about the dandelion aiding osteoporosis. I recall reading somewhere that it was good because it makes them pee out the excess calcium but of course I can't find what I read right now to confirm my sometimes crappy memory. LOL
I feed mine dandelion in season, I've never heard of freezing it. Doesn't it go mushy?
I'd love to try your stuff. Do you ship to Ontario? If so what would it cost to ship a bag of each here? Well a bag of each but without the Alfalfa bag - no younguns here. LOL
I would be interested for treats. LOL with 4 bunnies on unlimited hay 200g doesn't last a day. I'm doing the bail thing - horse hay - timothy mix. I have 2 bails in my kitchen for the winter. Embarassed Shocked :lol: Razz Embarassed All the compulsive neat people just had aneurysms. I didn't want it outside with the possibility of mice in it so the only option was the kitchen. They each eat more than a peeled off layer (is sheaf the right term?) a week. I'm hoping 2 bails (sm. sq. 14"x19"x29") lasts them all winter. I paid $4 each & that save me hundreds from the pet store prices here.
I so wish that I still had a place with windows big enough to grow stuff in. I use to have 250+ house plants. Crying or Very sad

Great to hear my choices are healthy ones for bunnies. Dandelion is also a diuretic, freeze them after they are dried in a moisture proof container and they stay fresh. My intention wasn't to sell in this forum more to check with rabbit owners to confirm that I am using the proper plants and to see if anyone had other healthy suggestions but I will check and see what the costs would be to ship and get back to you. I must say I was a tad nervous when I first began as I have no experience with rabbits other than our wild ones but the customers I have that have been using the blends report the rabbits love it.

LOL...hay in the house, I drag it in daily, it falls out my pockets and pant cuffs and makes a mess. Makes for more wear and tear on the vacuum for sure. At least you don't have manure on your boots also. lol!
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: I've been a bad girl   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

Very Happy I'm off shortly to pick up another adoptee. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Like 4 buns are not enough. I swear buns are like crack, one is never enough, it leads to 2, then 3. then...........people start calling you the Crazy Bunny Lady that lives up the street. 🐰 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
GypsyJazmine
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
GypsyJazmine

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

We had two house bunns for years but lost our Lop, Jack a year & 1/2 ago...We still have his best friend Jill who now hangs with the other animals in our house...This is Jill with her buddy Sam.
Rabbit lovers / owners Samjil11
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 3:49 pm

I have 2 new bunny rabbits..

Blondie and Alvin..

I really Like Blondie.
She is SOO sweet..

Rabbit lovers / owners 2b442c

Rabbit lovers / owners 2z56g5v

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 3:58 pm

they are cute skittles
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:01 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
they are cute skittles

Thank you..

I got them for free, the lady lived in an apartment complex.
the 2 rabbits, 2 kittens, and a dog Shocked

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:02 pm

did you take everything or just the rabbits
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:05 pm

Just the rabbits, they were housed in a bird cage..
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:18 pm

poor babies,glad yu got them
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:21 pm

Me to...
Some people should not have pets.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:56 pm

what did they do with the other animals?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

I love bunnies but sadly my husband does not. We had a really good one here that I took in from someone at work and he died 3 weeks later... I was so bummed.

Then we got a bunny from the dreaded pet store in town (bad me, I know)... and he was the devil incarnate. He never stopped chewing on the cage to try and get out, he bit me all the time.. he was just evil. So, we gave him to the people that gave us Tank. So, that last bunny was enough to cure Drew of ever having an other one.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 11:13 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
what did they do with the other animals?

As far as I know they still have them
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 4:59 pm

probably someone should have taken them too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit lovers / owners   Rabbit lovers / owners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit lovers / owners
Page 1 of 1