Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go

Go down 
+2
pooperscooper
Mini
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Empty
PostSubject: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:54 pm

I am not going to blame the kids.. HA HA HA.. but it was pretty funny.. But this is a story I wish I could put on kijiji.. The amount of money it can take to have a litter. LONG post

So as you all know I got 2 new furbabies.. Well we have a back pen ( or yard off our steps.) My kids took the dogs out to do their business. One through the front and one out the back. Well the little one got out the back..

Kids coming running in the house, yelling MOM..... the dogs are stuck together. I was like what.. Run outside.. and yes the pugs have tied...

SHIT..( hopefully LOL.. it wasn't successful) 45 days later off to the vet- Yup 6 puppies... argg.... Even though I knew she was- weight gain.. and we preventavley (sp) started her on puppy food - just in case and started preparing the welping box.

ON day 63- which happened to be the same day we foaled... we were in the pen.. Kids were in the house. Tyler comes running as fast as his little feet will carry him.. Chelsea.. puppies.. chelsea puppies.. We run into the house. Prior to this she was nesting so I knew she was close. She had her first pup. Cleaned the puppy off. So get my welping kit.. and sit and wait... She pushes. no pups.. Call the vet... Check her. No pups in the birth canal. Gave her some more time. No pups. By 830- loaded her and her puppy up and off I go to the vet. Now keep in mind this is after hours... We delivered 2 pups ie oxy shots. By 130 am.. no other pups were presenting. So we took xrays. Look liked that 2 pups weren't sitting right. So we made the decision to go in and do a c section. He didn't call his staff in.. I scrubbed in... We delivered one pup that had to be revived ( which is normal in a c section)

One pup was already passed in the uterus- looked to be a week or so passed. The other pup was already starting to decompose. Without going into the details. I spayed her on the spot. I didn't want to risk the chance of infection at a later date.

So 4 healthy puppies later- which I lived and breathed in the bathroom- amongst some other animal problems that we had. Sorry it took so long to post.. just whole wack of stuff has been happening and I wanted to get some really good pictures to show you all......

So my vet bill was not all that bad? Anyone want to take a guess....

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go 2zs9nv9

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go 1117e4k
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:48 pm

Oh my, how very cute pics of the little porkers. How do you tell them apart??? LOL...My puppy fix has finally arrived TY Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:59 pm

LMAO..

Easy we had 3 girls and one male... the male is nicknamed.. CHUNK a MONK.. LMAO..He is bigger then the others. They ranged from 6.8 onzes too 6.2 onzes at birth.

One little female is very light in color. One little female is darker.. and the other one is in between.. LMAO..

We are at the stage that they love to chase you and grab ahold of your pants and play tug of war.. LMAO....
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 3:15 pm

They're cute Mini. If you decide to keep one, in that second pic top right corner (hint hint). Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 3:32 pm

hmm nope..... lol

First time I don't have a standing waiting list... argg.. which I hate....

However, the word is out there.. so I don't think I will have a problem finding them the best of homes.

But I have teachers at my daughters school calling. Because they know momma. As She comes into several of classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 3:40 pm

Congrats... Almost makes me miss breeding.. that is until I step in a puddle of Khaos pee No :lol:

Sorry you lost two of the pups. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:04 pm

D wrote:
Congrats... Almost makes me miss breeding.. that is until I step in a puddle of Khaos pee No :lol:

Actually very impressed I have them pee pee pad trainned... ( I know pooper you hate it) however, next week we start trainning them outside. Smart little buggers. Minus the tug of wars with the pee pads...
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:28 pm

Mini wrote:
D wrote:

Actually very impressed I have them pee pee pad trainned... ( I know pooper you hate it) however, next week we start trainning them outside. Smart little buggers. Minus the tug of wars with the pee pads...

well when you're done with them come train khaos hes a little bastard Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:33 pm

D wrote:
Mini wrote:
D wrote:

well when you're done with them come train khaos hes a little bastard Shocked

Deal.. but you have to take my 2 problem dogs.. Well one dog that causes the problem.. and fix their issues.. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 5:23 pm

Mini wrote:
I am not going to blame the kids.. HA HA HA.. but it was pretty funny.. But this is a story I wish I could put on kijiji.. The amount of money it can take to have a litter. LONG post

So as you all know I got 2 new furbabies.. Well we have a back pen ( or yard off our steps.) My kids took the dogs out to do their business. One through the front and one out the back. Well the little one got out the back..

Kids coming running in the house, yelling MOM..... the dogs are stuck together. I was like what.. Run outside.. and yes the pugs have tied...

SHIT..( hopefully LOL.. it wasn't successful) 45 days later off to the vet- Yup 6 puppies... argg.... Even though I knew she was- weight gain.. and we preventavley (sp) started her on puppy food - just in case and started preparing the welping box.

ON day 63- which happened to be the same day we foaled... we were in the pen.. Kids were in the house. Tyler comes running as fast as his little feet will carry him.. Chelsea.. puppies.. chelsea puppies.. We run into the house. Prior to this she was nesting so I knew she was close. She had her first pup. Cleaned the puppy off. So get my welping kit.. and sit and wait... She pushes. no pups.. Call the vet... Check her. No pups in the birth canal. Gave her some more time. No pups. By 830- loaded her and her puppy up and off I go to the vet. Now keep in mind this is after hours... We delivered 2 pups ie oxy shots. By 130 am.. no other pups were presenting. So we took xrays. Look liked that 2 pups weren't sitting right. So we made the decision to go in and do a c section. He didn't call his staff in.. I scrubbed in... We delivered one pup that had to be revived ( which is normal in a c section)

One pup was already passed in the uterus- looked to be a week or so passed. The other pup was already starting to decompose. Without going into the details. I spayed her on the spot. I didn't want to risk the chance of infection at a later date.

So 4 healthy puppies later- which I lived and breathed in the bathroom- amongst some other animal problems that we had. Sorry it took so long to post.. just whole wack of stuff has been happening and I wanted to get some really good pictures to show you all......

So my vet bill was not all that bad? Anyone want to take a guess....

$700.00 cute as buttons all of them.........................

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go 2zs9nv9

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go 1117e4k
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 5:26 pm

oh my goodness...

Jamn.. do I know you.. LMAO

You are right.. it was more.. but I bought some other supplies while I was there anyways... LMAO

So it wasn't that bad

Extraction

xrays

spay

shots...

Can't remember what was all on the bill....
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 6:01 pm

They are so cute... I had no idea that puppies were on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 7:31 am

Mini wrote:
oh my goodness...

Jamn.. do I know you.. LMAO

You are right.. it was more.. but I bought some other supplies while I was there anyways... LMAO

So it wasn't that bad

Extraction

xrays

spay

shots...

Can't remember what was all on the bill....

After reading your other post about how cheap your vet was I was sure I was wrong but then I guess $700. is cheaper than it would be in my area. My vet just did a big renovation and has been open 24/7 for awhile now but has only slightly raised his rates.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 11:09 am

Mini wrote:
hmm nope..... lol

However, the word is out there.. so I don't think I will have a problem finding them the best of homes.

But I have teachers at my daughters school calling. Because they know momma. As She comes into several of classrooms.

Awww, you gotta keep one. :lol:

I was going to guess your vet bill to be around $400. I would have guessed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 4:26 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:
hmm nope..... lol

Awww, you gotta keep one. :lol:

I was going to guess your vet bill to be around $400. I would have guessed wrong.

I would love to keep them all.. They are so amazing... Next time I need to take pics of them playing with the pig. Never have the camera ready when the pig and them are playing......

Actually, I took them into my other vet- he is a little more pricey. But nothing compared to what the city would charge for emergency 2am extraction and xrays.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 6:41 pm

Shocked

How did I miss this thread lol

I had no idea you even had pugs mini.

They are cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 7:59 pm

They are cute ,Pug puppies are fun to play with . Have their tails curled yet ?
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 8:51 pm

I looked at the pics again, the one on the bottom right (in the pic with all 4 of them) looks so much like Lucky.

Lucky's health has been failing Crying or Very sad no real medical symptoms yet but she just has not been herself lately, she just seems very uncomfortable, needy and stiff.

Not trying to be a downer but I love my pugs and I don't know what I am going to do with myself when lucky goes.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 12:35 am

Thanks everyone....

I love them all so much..

No their tails are curled....

No I got pugs awhile ago.. and seriously all my thoughts on little breed dogs LMAO.. were all so wrong. HA HA HA... They make me laugh..

We are weaning them right now... and chelsea sleeps between us on the bed. HA HA HA HA HA.. she is a doll.. well so is kujo.. ( he is my comedian)

Even tonight they make me laugh and laugh.. LOL.. came home from work.. and let the dogs out ( rainning here) so bandit and drake and chelsea and kujo... The little dogs just push around my other 2... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 1:25 am

I told you small dogs are a hoot... however they do take up bed space...lol. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:28 am

So far only one pug in bed.. one keeshond on the floor.. One shepard/collie in our front foyer.. One pug in my spare room- he loves his kennel.. one pig.. and 4 pups.. LMFAO..

No I am pretty much a full house.. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go   First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time in my life I had an oopsie..... Pooper.. here ya go
Page 1 of 1