Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!!   Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:26 am

Daughter send me a message from her friend's Facebook.........52 thoroughbreds being sent to slaughter on Feb.5. Gelded males, 2-3 yr old females and foals. The owner passed away and son wants nothing to do with them. The poster is here in NS, but don't know where the horses are. Daugher is going to try to find out and get back to me.

If anyone knows any reputable rescues let me know.......I'm thinking it's likely Ontario or out West, as we don't have thoroughbred racing down here.

Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!!   Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:11 am

Find out where..

101 horse rescue out in alberta is still in rescuing I believe, after they rescued all the horses from out in this area.. there are some great horse rescue in ontario to.. get where they are at.. and hopefully I will be able to give you some avenunes to contact...

it needs to hit the media.. then action usually happens..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

Damn, where's Pooper and Mini!!
Page 1 of 1