Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn Mondays.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm

Have you ever woke up and just wanted the day to end so you could go back home and snuggle up?

Usually getting up and going doesn't bother me but today doing something that is monotonous I have just wanted to go back home since I woke up. Doesn't help that I got her at 6 am and I know I will be here till 6 pm.

I want to retire. *sigh*
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:39 pm

⭐

Last edited by Dinkers on Thu 26 Nov 2009, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:44 pm

Dinkers wrote:
No, But have had mornings when the kids have decided they hate each other that I wish I worked and could
get out of the house for 8 hours does that count?

Yes.

I've had those mornings...where the kids hate each other. I remember one morning desperately trying to get to work on time. At that time I caught the bus so my schedule had to be perfect. Well...can't remember what caused it. But my daughter shoved my son and he banged his head against out TV...BLOOD EVERYWHERE. I didn't make it to work that day. That day I desperately wanted to go. ;)

Personally I think that was revenge for the time he hit her over the head with a hammer...but that's another story. :lol:
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:57 pm

⭐

Last edited by Dinkers on Thu 26 Nov 2009, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:08 pm

Dinkers wrote:
Leighvitalone wrote:
Dinkers wrote:
No, But have had mornings when the kids have decided they hate each other that I wish I worked and could
get out of the house for 8 hours does that count?

Yes.

I've had those mornings...where the kids hate each other. I remember one morning desperately trying to get to work on time. At that time I caught the bus so my schedule had to be perfect. Well...can't remember what caused it. But my daughter shoved my son and he banged his head against out TV...BLOOD EVERYWHERE. I didn't make it to work that day. That day I desperately wanted to go. ;)

Personally I think that was revenge for the time he hit her over the head with a hammer...but that's another story. :lol:

Omg LMAO Alex has a scar from when Kev threw a hammer at him, the temper on him when he was 3 was a sight to see, Alex got him back by throwing a roll of toilet paper at him and should have heard Kev cry you would have thought he was being killed :lol:

Ha ha ha...

The hammer incident was actually an accident. My son was a toddler and my husband had his tool box open and was working on something. My husband didn't realize the hammer was left out. My son went to grab the hammer...my daughter knowing it wasn't safe tried to take it from him. My son let go and the end result was 12 hours in emergency and 6 stitches.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:55 pm

Damn Mondays. 21c9ffo
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:57 pm

But then I will have two Tuesdays. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 5:32 pm

⭐

Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

Dinkers wrote:
I actually like Mondays, Mondays have Tv bingo and Big Bang cheers
Tues on the other hand sucks, Weds is pay day so can't be bad, Thrusday is Greys and Supernatural, Friday, Sat and Sunday all suck so it can be Monday, Weds, Thrusday and repeat 8)

You pick sucky weeks. You will never be allowed to pick "new" weekdays. It's forbidden.
Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 5:40 pm

⭐

Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 5:46 pm

I like weekends but somedays Mondays look like an escape to me. I guess it depends on how Hubby and the kids behave on the weekends. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn Mondays. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Mondays.   Damn Mondays. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn Mondays.
Page 1 of 1