Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tootles Baby Girl!!!

Go down 
+20
smurry
BigBrownEyes29
ChiaPet
Amomma
Boston
Susan
mcpug
pooperscooper
cureforboredom
Mini
Igloosukka
ivegotfleas1
kbullet
Tookey
SillyStorm
HoodieCrow
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Jerseyfivedogs
tootles
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:55 am

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 32020_392392202333_721022333_4276064_7778566_n

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ~*My Beautiful Little Princess Shannon Lily Marie!!*~ Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I Love her soo much!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 9:08 am

Oh Tootles she is beautiful,you know we will demand many many pics of her
Again Congrats
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 9:08 am

Aww Tootles, your daughter is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing her with us!! I hope you are feeling well and rested!!
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 9:19 am

She is absolutely beautiful tootles Grin
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
ChiaPet
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 10:23 am

awww....she is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 10:53 am

Shannon is adorable!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:06 pm

So precious.. Congrats again.. She is adorable
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 3:21 pm

Beautiful!

Almost makes me want another one... almost. ;)
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PfST5Wa-uE

This song makes me cry. Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad
I had my MP3 player with me in the delivery room and I listened to this song right before I gave birth to my angel.

~Mommy loves you Shannon~

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May%2018,2010%20107Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May%2018,2010%20107Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May182010107
Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May%2018,2010%20107Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May%2018,2010%20107Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 May%2018,2010%20107
Back to top Go down
cureforboredom
Settling in
Settling in
cureforboredom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:19 pm

She's lovely, Tootles. I hope she's adjusting well to life outside of mummy's tummy. Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:57 pm

She looks so peaceful lying there,what a gorgeous baby
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 7:56 am

Shannon's cord fell off last night. ~*How is it possible that i can
still function with only 2 hours of sleep?? *~ .......off to make a
big bad ass cup of coffee!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 8:26 am

Because apparently thats what us moms do best. Can't hubby give you some sleep time?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 9:23 am

She is beautiful! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from the kibbles gang.
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 6:28 pm

doctor appointment today.............my iron level is really low, no
energy, sooo tired. baby is loosing weight, i'm so scared. I feel like
i am failing again. depression is creeping back. hang in there, hang in
there, hang in there.

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad mommy meltdown

deep breath......ok it will be ok......need to put my big girl underwear on over my pants, and find my bath towel cape.
Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 702200

*my boobs hurt* Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 1941436395.gif" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 6:59 pm

Don't newborns lose a bit of weight in the beginning?
What did the pediatrician say?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 8:35 pm

It is not unusual for babies to lose some weight in the first couple of weeks Tootles,as for your iron there are things you can do to boost it,I hate liver but it works,lots of green veggies,and you cannot siip back into a depression,you need to stay strong now,and come and talk to us if you need a picker upper
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 9:38 pm

Keep your chin up Tootles, we are all rooting for you!! Some new pics please?? Are you nursing or feeding formula?
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 12:21 am

Tootles - It is normal to get sad and overwhelmed after childbirth. This is not abnormal and you are not a bad mother. It is hormonal.

Make sure you are eating healthy food and try to get some sleep - easier said than done, right? Do what you can. Getting to sleep at night as soon as you can will help. If you are able to nap as a family at some point in the day, go for it! Eat lots of fruit.

Is baby bottle feeding, or breastfeeding? I am sure that between us all we have done both, and I am sure we can all provide any tips or tricks we have, if there are any feeding problems. Again, feeding difficulties can be very normal. Baby is learning so much right now, including how to eat enough!

Be sure to get hubby to watch the kids so you can shower once a day. This may be your only "me time" so make sure you take it, and you will feel better. If hubby is quite competent, take a long shower! What can I say, I got very short showers, usually with the baby in a bouncy chair in the bathroom while I was showering! We do what we have to, to manage, right?

Remember that we have also been there and done that, and you are not alone, you have us! Now - small smile! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 8:18 am

Tootle don't ever forget you have us we care . Hell I am clear down in Fl. and I think of you and your family often during the day .

Chin up know its easy for us to say but most of us on here have had our share of ups and downs . Come to us and we will listen to you ..........most of all know we will hear you .
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 9:28 am

Wonderful advice everyone. Tootles chin up girl you'll be fine Sweetie from everything I know of you you're one strong lady ... really I mean that! Shannon Lily gawd I LOVE her name is adorable thanks for sharing pictures hun.

Get rest where you can and stay positive hun ... Laugh and Smile a LOT it's good for YOU and your family plus it'll keep everyone wondering hehe Razz :lol: Wish you the best.

8)
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 9:59 pm

~*Shannon just chillin*~

[img]Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Picture008[/img]
[img]Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Picture006[/img]

Shannon is doing better, she is almost back to her birth weight.
Daddy is helping so I can get more sleep, shower etc.
I'm breastfeeding+formula. She is being treated for thrush as well.
Shannon gets her first needle this week, that's heartbreaking.
Going to counseling has been good. Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile
I have been having some problems with my mom, she called me and picked i fight with me for no reason,
so I told her off. I didn't hold anything back. Standing up for myself rocks!!!
I'm going to the circus tomorrow for my birthday. Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_jokercolor
Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 674383 Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 674383 Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 674383 Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 674383
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm

OMG she is adorable,you can send her to me while you get some sleep.thanks for sharing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 11:23 pm

Tootles, a much belated Congratulations. She is simply beautiful!!

If ever in life there is a need to be strong, one look at her will give you all the strength you need........

Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Picture006
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:03 am

Shannon is the most peaceful looking baby girl!! Is her big brother enjoying being a big brother? And good for you for standing up for yourself and give hubby a big kiss for helping you out, let him know that you notice it and appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tootles Baby Girl!!!   Tootles Baby Girl!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tootles Baby Girl!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next