Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yorkies Thread

Go down 
+23
ChiaPet
cureforboredom
HoodieCrow
Igloosukka
Amomma
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
Snitty
pooperscooper
Wrangler
Izzy
JJ
rottnmom
Trinnity
Bgypsy
*~Skittles~*
Mousey
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Boston
kbullet
BigBrownEyes29
Mini
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:12 am

yeah go ahead
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:16 am

dobie you should have had invites to come into the conversation both from fleas and from me just accept them and you will be in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:19 am

I havent got them ?? havent received anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:24 am

I didn't get an invite either Dobie Sad

I know Fleas has mentioned before about why I wasn't on his MSN, I didn't know what he was talking about. Typical me, I'm always lost. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:27 am

yeah me too IM lost
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:31 am

we aren't on msn we are on windows live messenger,we sent you an invitation Dobie you just need to accept and you are in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:34 am

havent got it Sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:41 am

we will get it working so you can join us in our evening chats
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:43 am

dobie did you download MSN it and window live is the same thing
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:44 am

all of us have invited you to come in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:47 am

nope still havent received anything
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:52 am

dobie go to the chat box here it is at the top and Boston will help you
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:57 am

dobie get in the chat box damn it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:59 am

What chat box?

I dont have enough space on my computer to download MSN it needs 68.6 and I only have 31.4 available
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:01 am

okay come to the chat on this forum,fleas and boston and I are waiting for you,go to home page and you will see the chat
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:09 am

the chat is in the top you should be able to see where we are chatting it is not hard to clik it just hit the black area above and you will be there
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:18 pm

Good morning everyone..

I missed a chat.. gosh darnit.. will you all message me...
I have been nursing a donkey... LMAo

How is everyone this morning... hope all is well.... with everyone....

It was bitter cold this morning.... kind of in a ranting mood.. can you tell?
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:27 pm

Good morning...just popped in for a minute..sorry to hear about your mood Mini...every time I try to use the chat, it says I'm disconnected..I don't know what to do about that. I've got things to do, places to go, and people to see..lol...talk to ya'll later.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:33 pm

For thAt there is a tab on the far right hand side at the corner.. It says LOG IN.. all you have to do is click the log in and viola you are in the chat room.. it is kind of hard to see.. but it is there...

If you want to find a night that everyone can chat.. there is something on here.. that I can send everyone an email.. ( now just have to find it again) just let me know.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:45 pm

thanks Mini...never would have seen it..it is completely blacked out on my screen...
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:51 pm

hopefully we can fix that problem.. I am making some changes today.. I will post them in a little bit
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:06 pm

It was a spur of the moment thing Mini,dobie couldn't download MSn and we all wanted to chat,I for one can't set any night in particular,Lord knows I should not have any kind of a routine or any life of my own
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

Either can I

My courses have started.. and with winter approaching a little crazy around here.. Plus I want to work at advertising this site....
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:15 pm

I didn't realize until last night there was even a chat here
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:45 pm

It was at the bottom of the screen. I didn't know if it was noticeable or not so I moved it to the top. Hopefully now it will get more use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkies Thread   Yorkies Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorkies Thread
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next