Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STOP IT - Stop it Now

Go down 
+13
tootles
Tookey
kbullet
pooperscooper
Susan
Mini
Snitty
mcpug
Smoosh
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Igloosukka
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 2:21 pm

Sad I was hoping for purple.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 2:31 pm

NO,it is pink that is my final answer lol
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:18 pm

KewlChick wrote:
mcauley wrote:
I'm not growling at you - if I was you'd know. The way you people talk KJ was the be all and end all of your life. I realize that some of you got banned for absolutely no reason, and I miss your witty comments on KJ, however, to keep hashing it over and over is not going to resolve anything . There are definite personality clashes between some moderators and KJ forum posters which resulted in some individuals being banned for no reason - you can't change that. It is of no benefit to come on this forum and pout - move on - If KJ means so much to you than enroll under a different name and go back to posting on the discussion boards. Remember there's a whole lot more to life than KJ. There are two spies who have joined this forum within the last 3 weeks who report back to KJ and I'm sure the mods over there are celebrating with each report they receive as to how upset a lot of you are. If you think about it - most of you will figure out who the spies are in a very short order. So go back and look at the new arrivals within the last 3 weeks.

Why are you asking us to play the guessing game? Personally I don't care who is here to report back as my words are mine and I say what I mean and mean what I say.

BUMP.. proving a Point

What is the difference? I ask you? What happened to the same thought process?
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
This forum was developed by Mini as an alternative to KJ - It has two sides - one serious - where individuals can come and discuss their current fears, problems, and other serious life situations they are currently facing.

This still hasn't changed? What changed?
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP IT - Stop it Now
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4