Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STOP IT - Stop it Now

Go down 
+13
tootles
Tookey
kbullet
pooperscooper
Susan
Mini
Snitty
mcpug
Smoosh
dr_strange
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Igloosukka
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

STOP IT - Stop it Now Empty
PostSubject: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 5:19 am

This forum was developed by Mini as an alternative to KJ - It has two sides - one serious - where individuals can come and discuss their current fears, problems, and other serious life situations they are currently facing.

Last edited by mcauley on Sun 02 May 2010, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 7:54 am

Yeah?

I don't get people. The end.

This tune sounds really familiar. A large event just happened that drew a lot of us here and now we are getting growled at for talking about it. Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:30 am

I'm not growling at you - if I was you'd know.

Last edited by mcauley on Sun 02 May 2010, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:35 am

Your posts on the topic are condescending and very all encompassing. Not growling? Okay then lecturing.

As for me I don't give a hoot if people are taking stuff back. I also don't mind if those dumbass mods know I am annoyed at being banned without cause.

There is a whole lot more to life then Kijiji and here. You understand that right? But what is the point of making such a statement? Whining/lecturing at us for daring to express our discontent about events that took place on Kijiji is hardly different then us 'whining' about what went down on Kijiji.

How about you stop shouting at people to stop posting stuff you are not in the mood to read? You get the irony in this thread...yeah?

Last edited by Igloosukka on Sat 01 May 2010, 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:40 am

You are absolutely right Mcauley,we do have some reporting back to kijiji,they are bored with kijiji and don't quite fit in here we have a pretty good idea who they are

As far as kijiji goes,it was not and is not the be all and end all for me,I got banned for no reason that I am aware of,I will not go back on under a different user name I am and always have been Yorkiemom,I will not stoop to that level,although I almost would of when they banned 16 of us.

The ones that did,I admit I even encouraged them to do,now it is in the past Kijiji
will grow once again in a different manner or they will shut down the discussion boards altogether like they did on the U.S side

As far as the many posts about kijiji,I understand them also,each person needs to vent their frustrations and will continue to do so for awhile,but then I believe they will move on and come to enjoy this spot

They are all our cybernet friends and I am glad they found us here,other than our creepy little spys

Yes I am sure the mods over there enjoy the power they weilded for awhile,and it is truly sad that the forum went the way it did
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:52 pm

While I see your point...I think your mode and tone of delivery could use some tact.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:58 pm

this two shall pass STOP IT - Stop it Now 134967
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:00 pm

You're right, it will and I think for a lot of people it will take time and not happen over night. I have to respect that for them and realize they will come to that realization on their own.
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:14 pm

A very large group of posters, who all became close BECAUSE of a forum were booted and yet, they have no right to take the time needed to adjust and accept that?

Some of the posters were there for years. Some of them got through some really tough times because of the forum. Some of them cared a little.

I think it's beyond rude to suggest they have no right to whine, bitch, pout, moan , complain.....do whatever they need to to get it out of their system. In time, it'll all be done. In the meantime, you don't get rid of negative things, by not discussing it.

And really, if I were to tire of the kijiji talk, I simply wouldn't read the threads related to it then.

Yes, it's just a forum...one of many. However, this group happens to be a group because of that forum. It will take time for some to get over that and rightly so.

And honestly if you only want a fluff forum with nothing but roses and sunshine, I hear there's a great seniors one now at kijiji. You might want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 3:33 pm

I don't see anything wrong with it......

Hey I kind of like the drama Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 4:22 pm

To be honest, I don't even remember how I stumbled on to Kijiji in the first place. I think I was really drunk on a late Saturday night and accidentally googled "Overbearing Mods and Used Furniture" or somethin. :lol:

But I'm glad I met all of you just the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:59 pm

mcauley wrote:
I'm not growling at you - if I was you'd know. The way you people talk KJ was the be all and end all of your life. I realize that some of you got banned for absolutely no reason, and I miss your witty comments on KJ, however, to keep hashing it over and over is not going to resolve anything . There are definite personality clashes between some moderators and KJ forum posters which resulted in some individuals being banned for no reason - you can't change that. It is of no benefit to come on this forum and pout - move on - If KJ means so much to you than enroll under a different name and go back to posting on the discussion boards. Remember there's a whole lot more to life than KJ. There are two spies who have joined this forum within the last 3 weeks who report back to KJ and I'm sure the mods over there are celebrating with each report they receive as to how upset a lot of you are. If you think about it - most of you will figure out who the spies are in a very short order. So go back and look at the new arrivals within the last 3 weeks.

Why are you asking us to play the guessing game? Personally I don't care who is here to report back as my words are mine and I say what I mean and mean what I say.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:03 am

mcauley left?

damnit he amused me tantrum
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:43 am

Mcauley left? Not to my knowledge ,unless I have missed something here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:52 am

Why do you think he left, I hope not.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 9:55 am

I hope he didn't I really like him and his wit cracks me up sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:02 am

He also has a lot of knowledge about animals.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:02 am

I'm confused as why he would share his thoughts and opinion and then decide to remove all that he shared and leave the forum. This thread now looks like one of the many on kijiji...
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:08 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Mcauley left? Not to my knowledge ,unless I have missed something here

the topic was started by guest.. which means someone not on the forum.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:14 am

Sorry I just noticed that it was by a guest,I hate it that he has left the forum
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:15 am

It didn`t read guest when he first started it.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:17 am

Igloosukka wrote:
It didn`t read guest when he first started it.

hehehe kinda what I meant.... STOP IT - Stop it Now 80851
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:18 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Sorry I just noticed that it was by a guest,I hate it that he has left the forum

Hopefully he comes back, he needs us or he's likely to blow up his house Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 10:51 am

ahh shit......... k well...... I will have to go hunt my sunshine down....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 1:25 pm

:lol: D on both counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP IT - Stop it Now   STOP IT - Stop it Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP IT - Stop it Now
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next