Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>

Go down 
+16
dr_strange
-WhiteWolf-
SillyStorm
MikaKeara
Bernermom
Smoosh
kbullet
HoodieCrow
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Mini
Snitty
Igloosukka
Tookey
*~Skittles~*
Izzy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm pretty sure nobody was referring to you Stormie... unless I missed something.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:20 pm

No i didn't think anyone was but I did feel the need to address the "spy" or "ass kisser" specifics as I don't fit into either of those categories and if I do go back to kijiji the odd time I'll not be judged for it as that is my business and or perogative.

That's all ... I've said what I needed too and feel better already, thanks. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:36 pm

Aww, stormie. I think you're pretty straight up and I would assume people know that. I like you too.

I have made 'ass-kissing' comments but only about one person on there and it certainly wasn't you.

Maybe Izzy will come back when life calms down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:38 pm

What happened to make people on here think there is a spy going back to Kijiji and spreading news ?
What are they going to spread from what I hear you all pretty much told everyone off before you left .
Still pissed I missed it all , dang real life gets in the way sometimes at having fun ! LOL

Oh and I am going to still go where I want I go to 7 different forums most of them are pet forums CWC and here are the only gossip chats I watch . So if we have to just come here only then I guess I wont be welcome .
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

I wasn't aware about only coming to this forum. I must have missed where that was said.

But how could we all have told everyone off before we left when we didn't even know we were leaving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:55 pm

Smoosh wrote:
I wasn't aware about only coming to this forum. I must have missed where that was said.

But how could we all have told everyone off before we left when we didn't even know we were leaving?

Well I don't know , Just thought you all did . Or at the least told every one how unfair you thought they were being .
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:57 pm

feathers wrote:
Smoosh wrote:

Well I don't know , Just thought you all did . Or at the least told every one how unfair you thought they were being .

Am I to assume you disagree with that then? So if you feel there is unfairness, what does a person then do?
Back to top Go down
-WhiteWolf-
-WhiteWolf-

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:00 pm

great letter!

and a spy? jesus wth why should kijiji care :S

I don't think I will post on kijiji
BUT I will watch it burn XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:07 pm

Smoosh wrote:
feathers wrote:
Smoosh wrote:

Am I to assume you disagree with that then? So if you feel there is unfairness, what does a person then do?

Smoosie I don't know what to think , what I know is I am glad you are here I would miss all of you very much .
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

8) watching you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:11 pm

dr_strange wrote:
8) watching you

And I have missed you , how is school about done so we will have you back more ?
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

3 more months to go cheers
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

went to the zoo the other day, it's gone, hope those posters wind up here, kind of miss them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:18 pm

dr_strange wrote:
went to the zoo the other day, it's gone, hope those posters wind up here, kind of miss them

I haven't been to the zoo in a long time was never anyone there .
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:21 pm

:lol: pretty sure two of the people there were one person, but still miss those american weirdos

might tell chi that if she asks too many questions she might get banned from kijiji, she's a lot like me and asks questions......that's not allowed anymore :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

dr_strange wrote:
:lol: pretty sure two of the people there were one person, but still miss those american weirdos

might tell chi that if she asks too many questions she might get banned from kijiji, she's a lot like me and asks questions......that's not allowed anymore :lol:

LOL Does she know where were all at ?
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:25 pm

feathers wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

no, maybe someone could invite her......hint hint 👽
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

I thought about posting a notice on my face book about KB but wanted to ask Mini first to see if she would mind .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

dr_strange wrote:
feathers wrote:
dr_strange wrote:

no, maybe someone could invite her......hint hint 👽

Well I will get right on it !
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:28 pm

not sure she would mind at all, she was trying to get this place on more search engines, maybe best to ask her when she gets back, or ask yorkie or boston
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:27 am

Izzy wrote:
Hello Nana,
Needed to get shit off my chest so here I am. I was banned the other day for no apparent reason. Unless of course the reason was because I started a thread saying Fleas should be able to come back, and he got my vote. If that was the original reason, well all I can say is PATHETIC ! Absolutely PATHETIC !! No email to me to let me know, no warning, no nothing. So I get my other "Izzy" account and yes, knowing full well it would be banned (only because of the name "Izzy") I asked why..... again no response. Okay fine ....so I am banned again. So then I am pissed off, and as far as I am concerned you would have been too. With no explanation, with no nothing. Just shoved under the rug like I am some piece of shit. Well I am NOT a piece of shit, I am human *gasp* YES I AM !! Just like you and all the high and mighty assholes there on KJ...... sooooooooo......I make up another account to give you all 'just cause' to ban me. YES, I swore, YES, I attacked, YES I WAS PISSED OFF !!! Did I have a 'right' to be angry ?? YES, I did, as we are all entitled to be mad when we feel the need to be. Was there a reason Fleas was banned ? In my opinion no, but wtf do I know ? I am nothing but a speck of earth, blowing through KJ. So now KJ decided to IP ban me ....... which in turn IP bans JJ from the forum. Should she be punished for me being a bitch ?? Hell no !! Would I punish someone from your family for your actions ?? *duh* NO !!! I understand the thinking behind it........ yep IP ban Izzy, tough shit about JJ........ quite honestly if we want back in we can get back in....... IP banned or not !! If KJ doesn't know that by now then they need their heads examined !! I was rarely on the forum for the past few months, never was fighting, never was the cause of problems........ but again, right now I don't give a shit. I won't be returning to KJ, fuck it, you people sure aren't worth it. You have been on your high horse since day one of becoming a volunteer mod, but then once you became a PAID mod, you went berserk ..... you don't own the forum, so how about you back off of people ??? Seriously, get a grip !! You know the old saying " you will catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar" , I can tell you, your name is NOT HONEY !! Which leaves you with the name VINEGAR ........ I could be writing this whole 'suck up' letter pleading you to unblock the IP ban, but it isn't my style. The only I reason I mention it, is for JJ ....... she WAS unjustly 'punished' of sorts. I believe last count there were 16 members banned ....... so what was that about ?? YOU and whoever the hell else decided it was time to hit all the 'old' members ??? Which is exactly what it looks like. Now you sound off all high and mighty again, saying shit like ......... the bannings were necessary in order for the forum to run smoothly.....and now people are posting interesting threads...... REALLY ?? REALLY ?? Are you serious ?? Maybe in your delusional little brain that is the truth, but the reality is, those people RAN the forum, and will continue to do so, under other names !! If you think for one minute that ANY of the banned members are gone....... think again sweetie, think again....... ppffftttt you and KJ are delusional !!! I know JJ has written to you and asked politely what was going on....... I'm not as polite (not now at least) ....... So take KJ and shove it where the sun don't shine !!! Unlike you, I do have a life, and I DO have family to look after and care for........ so take your pathetic little self back to the land of make belief, and keep dreaming that you are an important person......... the reality is, if you think being a mod on ANY forum makes you king shit.......... you really DO need a life ppffftttttt IZZY / aka Julie Smile

----------------------------------------

Izzy...you can't be done here yet...I am awaiting your poem. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:55 am

Hey ya all,

Sorry had to work tonight..

First of,

You all can post where ya want.. LMAO.. Gosh, I am not a tyrant.. HA HA HA.. (only to the hubby- at times- but he uses some other names)

I don't care that their are spies. What ever I post, I stand by my own words. But I know some members can be hurt by all the BULLSHIT. THis is what I won't tolerate. I know it is the internet. But I have come to know so many people and I consider them my friends. I would stand up for them no matter what.

Hope that clears things up.. Now I need a drink- had a shitty day at work.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:32 am

Izzy will be back, everybody just relax. Sometimes you just have to step away from the Forum for a spell to find yourself...to rediscover yourself again.

Izzy will probably pick up a male go-go dancer at the local Club and spend a wild, passionate night just getting it out of her system. Then she'll fly to Africa and teach poor children how to limbo. Then she'll organize a protest against the International Monetary Fund in England. At which point she'll fly to the Arctic and try to really get in touch with the Polar Bear's "feelings". She'll hitchhike home with a caravan of Gypsies and eventually post back in here with a cleansed, carefree mind, ready to take on anything and anybody!

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 11:37 am

Slak Supafasst wrote:
Izzy will be back, everybody just relax. Sometimes you just have to step away from the Forum for a spell to find yourself...to rediscover yourself again.

Izzy will probably pick up a male go-go dancer at the local Club and spend a wild, passionate night just getting it out of her system. Then she'll fly to Africa and teach poor children how to limbo. Then she'll organize a protest against the International Monetary Fund in England. At which point she'll fly to the Arctic and try to really get in touch with the Polar Bear's "feelings". She'll hitchhike home with a caravan of Gypsies and eventually post back in here with a cleansed, carefree mind, ready to take on anything and anybody!

:lol:

Somehow, I just can't see the male go-go dancer happening. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:28 pm

Damn I take a hiatus and apparently miss everything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next