Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>

Go down 
+16
dr_strange
-WhiteWolf-
SillyStorm
MikaKeara
Bernermom
Smoosh
kbullet
HoodieCrow
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Mini
Snitty
Igloosukka
Tookey
*~Skittles~*
Izzy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Empty
PostSubject: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:01 pm

Hello Nana,
Needed to get shit off my chest so here I am. I was banned the other day for no apparent reason. Unless of course the reason was because I started a thread saying Fleas should be able to come back, and he got my vote. If that was the original reason, well all I can say is PATHETIC ! Absolutely PATHETIC !! No email to me to let me know, no warning, no nothing. So I get my other "Izzy" account and yes, knowing full well it would be banned (only because of the name "Izzy") I asked why..... again no response. Okay fine ....so I am banned again. So then I am pissed off, and as far as I am concerned you would have been too. With no explanation, with no nothing. Just shoved under the rug like I am some piece of shit. Well I am NOT a piece of shit, I am human *gasp* YES I AM !! Just like you and all the high and mighty assholes there on KJ...... sooooooooo......I make up another account to give you all 'just cause' to ban me. YES, I swore, YES, I attacked, YES I WAS PISSED OFF !!! Did I have a 'right' to be angry ?? YES, I did, as we are all entitled to be mad when we feel the need to be. Was there a reason Fleas was banned ? In my opinion no, but wtf do I know ? I am nothing but a speck of earth, blowing through KJ. So now KJ decided to IP ban me ....... which in turn IP bans JJ from the forum. Should she be punished for me being a bitch ?? Hell no !! Would I punish someone from your family for your actions ?? *duh* NO !!! I understand the thinking behind it........ yep IP ban Izzy, tough shit about JJ........ quite honestly if we want back in we can get back in....... IP banned or not !! If KJ doesn't know that by now then they need their heads examined !! I was rarely on the forum for the past few months, never was fighting, never was the cause of problems........ but again, right now I don't give a shit. I won't be returning to KJ, fuck it, you people sure aren't worth it. You have been on your high horse since day one of becoming a volunteer mod, but then once you became a PAID mod, you went berserk ..... you don't own the forum, so how about you back off of people ??? Seriously, get a grip !! You know the old saying " you will catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar" , I can tell you, your name is NOT HONEY !! Which leaves you with the name VINEGAR ........ I could be writing this whole 'suck up' letter pleading you to unblock the IP ban, but it isn't my style. The only I reason I mention it, is for JJ ....... she WAS unjustly 'punished' of sorts. I believe last count there were 16 members banned ....... so what was that about ?? YOU and whoever the hell else decided it was time to hit all the 'old' members ??? Which is exactly what it looks like. Now you sound off all high and mighty again, saying shit like ......... the bannings were necessary in order for the forum to run smoothly.....and now people are posting interesting threads...... REALLY ?? REALLY ?? Are you serious ?? Maybe in your delusional little brain that is the truth, but the reality is, those people RAN the forum, and will continue to do so, under other names !! If you think for one minute that ANY of the banned members are gone....... think again sweetie, think again....... ppffftttt you and KJ are delusional !!! I know JJ has written to you and asked politely what was going on....... I'm not as polite (not now at least) ....... So take KJ and shove it where the sun don't shine !!! Unlike you, I do have a life, and I DO have family to look after and care for........ so take your pathetic little self back to the land of make belief, and keep dreaming that you are an important person......... the reality is, if you think being a mod on ANY forum makes you king shit.......... you really DO need a life ppffftttttt IZZY / aka Julie Smile

----------------------------------------

Last edited by Izzy on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:06 pm

OH, and BTW .......... you little fucks that are in here running to Angus telling him everything that is going on in here, fuck off !! AND to you other two faced assholes and hypocrites......... FUCK YOU !!! To the rest of the people who are in here, I consider you my friends, and it has been a fun run..... but I am done. I have real life shit going on in my life, and I don't need the fake shit too !!

Sorry, no 'goodbye poem' nor a 'goodbye' letter either ........ those who want to keep in touch via email will, those that don't won't. Plain and simple ........ seeya Arrow Arrow Arrow

gambler_40@msn.com .......... AKA ........ JULIE Smile Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:08 pm

oh so now we have little fucking spy's here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:09 pm

You've noticed "little fuckers" scrambling back to kijiji and "yipping and yapping" too have you. Whew at least I'm not the only crazy train here in thinking that!

If ya like Izzy grab my msn jon_n_anita@live.ca
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:15 pm

Great letter Izzy.

Sometimes it just needs to be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:16 pm

I never quite understood why a near 70 year old woman was moderating a forum of mostly 20, 30 and 40 year olds. The incongruity could only lead to one lousy outcome. There was a dynamic group of interesting people being stifled at every turn by an out of touch Moderator confined to a ridiculous structure of so called rules of behaviour. I'm glad you all hung together and are now posting on different sites, though.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:17 pm

hell.. Candyland all over again.

Lets all play spot the spy
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:22 pm

Of course people are breaking their necks to spew it all back to TPTB at Kijiji. Loyal people usually stay loyal. Fickle people usually stick with being fickle because at the end of the day it is all about them and what they think they can gain from it.

And so the world turns.

Some people just suck...epically! affraid
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:23 pm

Slak Supafasst wrote:
I never quite understood why a near 70 year old woman was moderating a forum of mostly 20, 30 and 40 year olds. The incongruity could only lead to one lousy outcome. There was a dynamic group of interesting people being stifled at every turn by an out of touch Moderator confined to a ridiculous structure of so called rules of behaviour. I'm glad you all hung together and are now posting on different sites, though.

That is a good point. But I think that is also the point. she's the only one who will suck up the rules and think they are reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:29 pm

Izzy, I am sorry to see you go..... I am

Now, my thoughts on the spies....

It never seems to amaze me, do you think you will get a mod position on KIJJI. Is what goes on in this forum so damn important that you have to go running to the mods.

I couldn't really give a rats ass. I stand behind every single one of my posts. I knew this has been going on for some time. Even before, the demise of kijiji.

I really don't care if you take my words and copy them to your leaders. LMAO. However, this board is my responsibility. If you hurt one of the members here by your gossip, your lies and your games. I WILL find out. Then it becomes my problem. I don't take kindly to that kind of shit. You can spam all you like. I don't really give a shit. But I will warn you, You do not want to piss me off. My bear claws come out and I fight to WIN. I haven't lost yet.

IT IS A FUCKING FORUM. I REALLY DON"T CARE. What I do Care about is the members on this forum. I will stand behind them 100 percent.

IF you need that much entertainment in your pathetic life. I have some advice. Grab a dildo and some lube and maybe get off. That should be more of an entertainment then being a rat and a lier.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:30 pm

Nana has no power in her own life in which she obsesses over power in Kijiji. She will suck up all the rules due to feeling powerful there. If someone bends to every single will and "kisses her ass" she will make an exception for them until she feels powerless over that person and in which then she will strike back.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:34 pm

WTF did I miss,I had not been on today,damn real life anyway

What is going back to kijiji? I f anything I hope it is our feelings about Nana and her over bolstered ego,this has become absolute bullshit

If some of the members feel they have to carry crap over to the mods,then they need to go back to kijiji and enjoy the blathering sight that it has become

They banned the old members so they could control the boards,pretty pathetic when the mods have to post to each other about a fucking auction,or that the forum over there has shrunk to comical size since we were banned

Izzy I know you are probably gone,and you have no idea how sad I am about that and that someone would betray our confidence.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:36 pm

Actually it wasn't a good point, None of his ever are.

Her age has nothing to do with it, and way back before the whole modding crap Nana actually was a great poster
who would kid around like the rest of us.
Some people just aren't meant to be given any kind of power as it goes right to their heads, shes fucking up and losing a fair number of friends shes made on the forum over the years and once she's done with the forum I think she'll regret how she handled everything.
Back to top Go down
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:54 pm

I've always found Nana showed her age and the era she hailed from and the way she wanted discussions to go. Add that top the power trip and you have some version of cracked out Sunday school where children are suppose to be seen and not heard.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:59 pm

IZZY,
I'm so sorry to see you go, I really am. You were one of the nicest to me when I first started popping in on kijiji. I also knew there was a spy here and things were getting back pretty fast and for that I am sorry that that someone doesn't have a life and needs to find someway to makes themselves feel like they contribute to something. To whoever you are, go back to the whole that you came from.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:52 pm

Honestly, reporting what goes on here back to Kijiji?

Why would anyone on Kijiji care? What do the "spies" hope to gain? I don't think it's any secret that the people who were banned and the people who are their friends are pissed right off.

Clearly, the "spies" are people with too much time on their hands and are stuck in a high school mentality.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

MPO, fuck it, let the "spies" go back to kijiji with everything ever said on the board... what does it really matter? Its not like kijiji could or would do anything about it... the most they will do is ban us from the site... oh god like you can't get around that.

I really don't see how anything said on this forum is relevant to an other forum.
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:26 pm

Great letter Izzy!

I sent her a note on the day too and called her a coward. I'd barely been on as well so no need for banning. I'm glad now though, as it'd kill me to be on with those that are left! (Well, SO is a tad amusing.)

Oh and Izzy? Remind me never to piss you off again! affraid :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:28 pm

At least they finally had the good sense to get rid of Sparkles,only God knows why as I could never make sense of her babble anyhow so don't know how the mods could
Back to top Go down
Smoosh
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Smoosh

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
At least they finally had the good sense to get rid of Sparkles,only God knows why as I could never make sense of her babble anyhow so don't know how the mods could

Maybe it's because I sent Elsy the picture of her panties she had posted and asked if that was the new way to represent kijiji,lol.

Still think her and Thin are sisters.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:42 pm

You could be very right about them being sisters. I have no clue but they are both a pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:44 pm

A spy?
OMG someone need a life
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:49 pm

Obviously they have a life and this is what they do best is betray other people and then whine when the get the boot everywhere
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:45 pm

Im @ work, but a spy?? seriously.. lol

wow, some people really do need a Life..

I agree that if people are in here, and are only lurking they should be banned..
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 7:52 pm

Izzy I'm here and expected you to be as well, JJ too and I agree with whoever said you were welcoming and made an effort to be-friend me/us. That was appreciated more than you know.

I felt my way around Kijiji liked this one and that, Igloo and Smoosh eventually grew on me because of how well they were able to stand thier ground. I think you all forget that I came after Candyland and only ever heard mention of it. I don't know the long standing history between whoever.

I am here because I want to be. I'm here because I've found like minded uindividuals I enjoy conversing with. I do NOT like this bullshit that went down at Kijiji but im sure there's a few individuals I've not seen here yet that i'll still jump in kijiji the odd time like I always did.

I am no spy nor am I an ass kisser ... I go where I want when I want and if you all can't respect that than maybe I should move on too.

Honestly I've only ever spoke with Izzy,JJ and Bullet just the other day and you guys in chat here in this forum.

Some may like me and some may not ... no sweat off my ass I am who I am both online and in real life.

My point is respect me like I do everyone else and I'll have no problems. If I do you'll hear (see) them straight from me and not via some grapevine as that is so not me.

I guess really I just needed to get this shit out and now that I have no one has to kick that soap box out from under me.

Izzy I'll miss you but you both know how to find me and believe me I'll continue to chat you both up when I can as well.

Besides I'm here for a good time,too old for bullshit and to wise to get tricked into head games ... Save the drama for the Llama and love me or not here I am for the time being ... If I should find my ass evicted for being real than so be it, it's just who I am.

"Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>   Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !!  >>>>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter I wrote to nana..... Oh, and I am DONE !! >>>>>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next