Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?

Go down 
+3
kbullet
Snitty
*~Skittles~*
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

She has started licking and licking her bottom.. How long should it be now
until she starts to go into labor?
Anyone Know?
Thank you So much
Very Happy Grin

born yesterday 3-14-2010.
She had 4 kittens, 3 tabby's and 1 black and white.
I think there are 3 girls and only 1 boy...

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 2ztjat5
UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 11v163c

Last edited by *~Skittles~* on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 6:46 pm

not a clue, only knocked up cat I had was a stray who had the first kitten outside on my porch,
but if yours is anything like the whore of a cat my sister has, when shes about to have her kittens she normally gets
really annoying, clingy, meowing and wanting someone to follow her to where shes going to have her kittens.

Sisters cat always wanted to have them in the back of a closet where there was less noise and away from the kids, if her time is close just be sure to have a few old towels down as cats make a mess Evil or Very Mad

Post pics when she has them, I hear BBE, pooper, Boston, Bullet and Yorkie all want kittens UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 7:43 pm

.D. wrote:
not a clue, only knocked up cat I had was a stray who had the first kitten outside on my porch,
but if yours is anything like the whore of a cat my sister has, when shes about to have her kittens she normally gets
really annoying, clingy, meowing and wanting someone to follow her to where shes going to have her kittens.

Sisters cat always wanted to have them in the back of a closet where there was less noise and away from the kids, if her time is close just be sure to have a few old towels down as cats make a mess Evil or Very Mad

Post pics when she has them, I hear BBE, pooper, Boston, Bullet and Yorkie all want kittens UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851

Smartass... no kittens for me!
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

:lol:

I will post pics, She is starting to get more clingy then normal Smile
I really REALLY hope she has them on the 6th, that is my Moms bday RIP..
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 11:39 am

*~Skittles~* wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

Yes, please post pictures, but I'm not allowed to have one... my hubby will be mad...although, I did have a dream last week that I brought home a kitten and tried to hide it in our bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:03 pm

kbullet wrote:
*~Skittles~* wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

Yes, please post pictures, but I'm not allowed to have one... my hubby will be mad...although, I did have a dream last week that I brought home a kitten and tried to hide it in our bedroom.

lol I did that when I was a kid then thought our cat should meet the new one which didnt go over well so mom heard them fighting, grounded me and gave the new one away :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 12:31 pm

.D. wrote:
kbullet wrote:
*~Skittles~* wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

lol I did that when I was a kid then thought our cat should meet the new one which didnt go over well so mom heard them fighting, grounded me and gave the new one away :lol:

I just don't understand why in my dream I'd be stupid enough to think that hiding the cat in our shared room would keep him from noticing...
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 2:03 pm

kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:
kbullet wrote:
*~Skittles~* wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

I just don't understand why in my dream I'd be stupid enough to think that hiding the cat in our shared room would keep him from noticing...

Maybe its a sign you think your hubby is dumb? UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 9:42 am

.D. wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:
kbullet wrote:
*~Skittles~* wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:

Maybe its a sign you think your hubby is dumb? UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851

Or maybe its a sign I think I can get away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

kbullet wrote:

Or maybe its a sign I think I can get away with anything.

Well it's true you can 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ??   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:50 am

Well KB a more logicial explaination would be - your marriage is normal, and like every other marriage where the wife rules the roost and the rooster. So as long as it doesn't involve a major money cost no need to consult hubby, no other wife does. Will be looking forward to seeing the pics of your new kitten later today.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 12:59 pm

mcauley wrote:
Well KB a more logicial explaination would be - your marriage is normal, and like every other marriage where the wife rules the roost and the rooster. So as long as it doesn't involve a major money cost no need to consult hubby, no other wife does. Will be looking forward to seeing the pics of your new kitten later today.

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851

You are such a smart person Grin
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

I am not getting an other kitten... I know when enough is enough... and adding one more on what feels like a full schedule would be stupid for myself... plus, the hubby would probably start refusing to clean the litter if I did that.

While I do know what to do to get what I want, it hasn't been used since I figured out how it works.

Besides, if I'm tacking on an other animal, I'm getting me a dog. 8)
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:05 pm

kbullet wrote:
I am not getting an other kitten... I know when enough is enough... and adding one more on what feels like a full schedule would be stupid for myself... plus, the hubby would probably start refusing to clean the litter if I did that.

While I do know what to do to get what I want, it hasn't been used since I figured out how it works.

LOL ... We can take a road trip and steal Dinker's new dog and Belles. You have Belles and Khaos from Monday to Thursday, and I will keep them from Friday to Sunday, or whatever other schedule works for the both of us. LOL I would love to get another dog, but with a senior cat who will soon be costing me a fortune in vet bills, it's just not realistic to get one at this time.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 6:09 pm

.D. wrote:

Hey, I just saw this. :lol: No more kittens for me, I'm immune to their super cuteness too. I took in a stray and her 3 tazmanian devils two summers ago. Never again will I take in stray feral kittens, they would be ok if they weren't so destructive with my property.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

Oh no,cats are evil and that is the last thing I want

Please posts pics though what kind of cat is it?
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 11:28 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

LOL ... We can take a road trip and steal Dinker's new dog and Belles. You have Belles and Khaos from Monday to Thursday, and I will keep them from Friday to Sunday, or whatever other schedule works for the both of us. LOL I would love to get another dog, but with a senior cat who will soon be costing me a fortune in vet bills, it's just not realistic to get one at this time.

Monday to Thursday works for me... but can we steal them after they are house broken? It would make it easier to convince the hubby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ???   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:40 am

Come now KB - we all know there nothing like getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and taking a slide in a nice soft squishy freshly dumped pile of dog doo doo - thats what makes pet ownership so interesting.
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:47 am

No kittens yet .. My kids b-day it tomorrow and he is wanting her to have them then Smile
She is a wonderful domestic house cat..
But I was told she is part Bengal.. *shrug* but who knows for sure...
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 11:22 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

lol
I wish you both luck with stealing bells, she is 100% hubby's baby, I'm only useful to her for handing out cookies shes a man's dog add in the fact she'd most likely try to kill both of your dogs seems nobody told her shes the size of a cat and it isn't wise to challenge large dogs :lol:
and there will be no stealing of Khaos unless he turns out to be a brat for house breaking then you can steal him :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 11:24 am

yorkiemom wrote:

A pregnant one Shocked UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 11:45 am

.D. wrote:
yorkiemom wrote:

A pregnant one Shocked UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? 80851 lol!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:06 pm

.D. wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

lol
I wish you both luck with stealing bells, she is 100% hubby's baby, I'm only useful to her for handing out cookies shes a man's dog add in the fact she'd most likely try to kill both of your dogs seems nobody told her shes the size of a cat and it isn't wise to challenge large dogs :lol:
and there will be no stealing of Khaos unless he turns out to be a brat for house breaking then you can steal him :lol:

Tank would just sit on Bells, he does that to all the other cats. And she would be in heaven here, not only would she have the hubby to lavish attention on her, she would also have a grandpa that throws treats down like they are going out of style.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

lol

Tank would just sit on Bells, he does that to all the other cats. And she would be in heaven here, not only would she have the hubby to lavish attention on her, she would also have a grandpa that throws treats down like they are going out of style.

LOL she'd love the treat part she only gets them here once in awhile or she'd never eat her food. Tank might have problems sitting on her while shes biting him :lol:
She's going to be a joy when we bring Khaos home affraid
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 9:08 pm

.D. wrote:
kbullet wrote:
.D. wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

lol

LOL she'd love the treat part she only gets them here once in awhile or she'd never eat her food. Tank might have problems sitting on her while shes biting him :lol:
She's going to be a joy when we bring Khaos home affraid
Tank is not worried about the bites... he gets that from Alice... I do not envy you on the new dog front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?   UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS  ?? about my prego momma cat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE! SHE HAD THE KITTENS ?? about my prego momma cat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next